Richmond veteran detained by Secret Service

Aug 18, 2012 Full story: Examiner.com 101

Brandon J. Raub's was taken into custody by Chesterfield County Police the evening of August 16th.

Full Story
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#22 Aug 21, 2012
crazy indian wrote:
I" do not: and have never seen any one out here, that wants to over throw the United States Government. EXCEPT" the AFRICAN AMERICAN NEGRO'S. AND" i do not see that as being STRANGE: or A SURPRISE. IT" is simply a matter of them: wanting to Rule over their own selves. I" SEE NO REASON: in the WORLD: why their EVIL BLACK AND OR COLORED NEGRO ASS'S, SHOULD NOT BE GIVEN' 13 PERCENT OF THIS COUNTRY.
LOOK WHITE MAN" it is way past TIME: that your DUMB ASS'S WAKE UP, IF" you give the EVIL BASTARDS: 13 PERCENT, WHICH" equal's their population, in this country: THEN MAYBE" IT WILL SAVE THE OTHER 87 PERCENT OF THE COUNTRY: FOR" DECENT HUMAN BEING'S, THAT DO NOT ACT LIKE WILD BEAST OF THE FIELD.
LOOK" you DAM DUMB ASS WHITE MEN: IF" you have one ounce of SENSE, YOU" can plainly see: what this RACE" thing is definitely going to turn into: A LOT SOONER THAN LATER.
GIVE THE EVIL BASTARDS" THEIR JUST DUE: LET THEM SET UP THEIR OWN WHAT EVER, THE EVIL BASTARDS HAVE TOTALLY DESTROYED THIS DAM COUNTRY. THERE IS NOT ONE CITY OR TOWN OR NEIGHBORHOOD: IN THIS COUNTRY THAT IS SAFE" BECAUSE OF THE EVIL ASS BLACK OR COLORED MALE NEGRO'S.
You have Hitlers blood coursing thru your veins, eh Lucky Ned Pepper. Hitler didn't kill negros, he killed Jews.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#23 Aug 21, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you are mentally deficient CI, but serving a "green warrant" is not trespassing.
Check with no-show nothead. She knows since her alley is always searched by the Popo.
Try reading both articles. You will probably not understand the big words, but you might learn something.
CI is deranged just like you Taz....2 peas in a pod(portable on demand).

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#24 Aug 22, 2012
Lucky Ned Pepper wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again, chancre lips.
You are so gullible...and stupid...
LOL Yes, she is, but you forgot coward!
crazy indian

Richmond, VA

#25 Aug 22, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
You have Hitlers blood coursing thru your veins, eh Lucky Ned Pepper. Hitler didn't kill negros, he killed Jews.
THAT" was HITLER'S MISTAKE: DUMB ASS' it would not have been one that the Crazy Indian: would have been guilty of.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#26 Aug 22, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Yes, she is, but you forgot coward!
Cowards? Like you mean the WY neo-nazis band that murdered innocent worshippers with ties to your stomping grounds.
CHESTERFIELD.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#27 Aug 22, 2012
crazy indian wrote:
<quoted text> THAT" was HITLER'S MISTAKE: DUMB ASS' it would not have been one that the Crazy Indian: would have been guilty of.
Your man Hitler made the mistake of killing Gods chosen. I've always wondered why that crazed, demonic misfit thought he could kill off Gods ppl. like that and get away with it. He committed suicide as a coward and it won't be long before your time comes.

Midlothian, VA

#28 Aug 22, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Cowards? Like you mean the WY neo-nazis band that murdered innocent worshippers with ties to your stomping grounds.
CHESTERFIELD.
Why yes no-show, those are your type of cowards. Gutless mentally deficient Westboro Baptist type of racist idiots.

Nice to see you recognize your own kind.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#30 Aug 22, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Why yes no-show, those are your type of cowards. Gutless mentally deficient Westboro Baptist type of racist idiots.
Nice to see you recognize your own kind.
My kind? Hardly gramps. They were/are white.

Midlothian, VA

#31 Aug 23, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
My kind? Hardly gramps. They were/are white.
LOL I said type, not race no-show. Maybe you should borrow that reading comprehension book back from CI. start with this post nothead.

"Why yes no-show, those are your type of cowards. Gutless mentally deficient Westboro Baptist type of racist idiots.

Nice to see you recognize your own kind."
crazy indian

Richmond, VA

#32 Aug 23, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
CHESTERFIELD.
HITLER" did not make no mistake: he was ordained by God and raised up to KILL THE JEW'S. however" he was only to KILL: the HALF BREED CANANITE NEGRO ONE'S. INSTEAD HIS DUMB ASS KILLED THE WHITE ONES.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#33 Aug 23, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL I said type, not race no-show. Maybe you should borrow that reading comprehension book back from CI. start with this post nothead.
"Why yes no-show, those are your type of cowards. Gutless mentally deficient Westboro Baptist type of racist idiots.
Nice to see you recognize your own kind."
I'm not white......read it in slowwwww motion.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#34 Aug 23, 2012
crazy indian wrote:
<quoted text> HITLER" did not make no mistake: he was ordained by God and raised up to KILL THE JEW'S. however" he was only to KILL: the HALF BREED CANANITE NEGRO ONE'S. INSTEAD HIS DUMB ASS KILLED THE WHITE ONES.
Hitler was a demon just like you.
crazy indian

Richmond, VA

#35 Aug 23, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Hitler was a demon just like you.
AS I" SAID: I" would not have made the mistake that: HITLER DID. I" find no fault: what so ever with the WHITE JEW'S, any more than I" do with WHITE CHRISTIAN'S. THEY ARE BOTH MONOTHEIST" and claim to be trying to serve the SAME WHITE GOD, THEY ARE JUST A LITTLE CONFUSED.

HOWEVER" both PARTY'S have been blinded, by this thing called RELIGION, SO BAD: that they think you sorry no good EVIL ASS BLACK AND COLORED NEGRO'S ARE THEIR BROTHER'S AND CREATED BY: THE SAME WHITE GOD' THAT THEY WERE.

LITTLE DO THEY REALIZE" that their lord god, and creator" has never ask them to WORSHIP HIM IN ANY WAY. ALL HE EVER ASK OF THEM: was to never go near YOUR EVIL BLACK OR COLORED NEGRO ASS'S. THAT WAS WHY" that THE LORD GOD AND CREATOR OF ISRAEL [ the white people ] FINALLY REALIZED THAT" HIS PEOPLE [ ISRAEL ] HAD NO OTHER CHOICE BUT" TO KILL EVERY CANANITE NEGRO THAT BREATHED THE BREATH OF LIFE.

BOTTOM LINE" Hammer: AS FAR AS GOD IS CONCERNED, HAD ISRAEL [ the white people ] OBEYED HIM: 2,500 year ago. none of you EVIL ASS BLACK OR COLORED NEGRO BASTARDS WOULD BE ALIVE TODAY.

Richmond, VA

#36 Aug 23, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not white......read it in slowwwww motion.
LOL We ALL know you are not white no-show. The post said type, not race nothead.

Go steal a dictionary and look up both words you moron.

We all know you are one of the black criminals of Richmond.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#37 Aug 24, 2012
crazy indian wrote:
<quoted text> AS I" SAID: I" would not have made the mistake that: HITLER DID. I" find no fault: what so ever with the WHITE JEW'S, any more than I" do with WHITE CHRISTIAN'S.
Are you saying that you can finish the job that Hitler failed to do? Its your score date to start the process all over again. Chose your targets well satan.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#38 Aug 24, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL We ALL know you are not white no-show. The post said type, not race nothead.
Go steal a dictionary and look up both words you moron.
We all know you are one of the black criminals of Richmond.
We all know you are one of the white mentally deranged escapees from Central State.
crazy indian

Richmond, VA

#39 Aug 24, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying that you can finish the job that Hitler failed to do? Its your score date to start the process all over again. Chose your targets well satan.
IT" was the assigned and appointed job or mission, assigned to the GERMAN PEOPLE'S, to ANILHILATE: ALL HALF BREED CANANITE NEGRO JEW'S.[ NOT THE WHITE JEW'S ] that was how Hitler screwed up. Hitler was actually only a small part of the whole deal. he just happened to be their leader at that time. ACTUALLY" Hitler him self was a child of Pollock Parents that Practiced Judism their selves.
wow

Sacramento, CA

#40 Aug 24, 2012
do you people know how crazy you sound? do you even read what you type before you post? You all sound nuts.. just an observation. Carry on.
hammer time

Suitland, MD

#41 Aug 24, 2012
crazy indian wrote:
<quoted text> IT" was the assigned and appointed job or mission, assigned to the GERMAN PEOPLE'S, to ANILHILATE: ALL HALF BREED CANANITE NEGRO JEW'S.[ NOT THE WHITE JEW'S ] that was how Hitler screwed up. Hitler was actually only a small part of the whole deal. he just happened to be their leader at that time. ACTUALLY" Hitler him self was a child of Pollock Parents that Practiced Judism their selves.
Again I say:.......are you going to finish the job or not? Give us some sign that you are prepared and ready to strike. Red light...green light...123.
hammer time

Suitland, MD

#42 Aug 24, 2012
wow wrote:
do you people know how crazy you sound? do you even read what you type before you post? You all sound nuts.. just an observation. Carry on.
The world is nuts son.....join the fray and enter to win coupons for your health insurance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Confederate flag stirs patriotic Va. retort (Sep '13) Aug '14 VN Vet 38
Confederate Flag Stirs Patriotic Virginia Retort (Sep '13) Oct '13 VN Vet 18
where my dawgs at (Aug '13) Aug '13 the real me 1
38,600 Participants In The 14th Annual Ukrop's ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 E Flores 1
Greene County School Board Approves Allergy Man... (Feb '12) Apr '13 real central Va M... 30
Police say 6-week old baby has died (Mar '13) Mar '13 Elizabeth 1
Suspect in Va. Trooper Murder: God Made Me Do It (Mar '13) Mar '13 Richard_ 1
•••

Chesterfield County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••