Richmond veteran detained by Secret Service

Aug 18, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Examiner.com

Brandon J. Raub's was taken into custody by Chesterfield County Police the evening of August 16th.

Comments
1 - 20 of 101 Comments Last updated Sep 12, 2012
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#1 Aug 18, 2012
A "Green Warrant" is issued when someone appears to be a danger to the public safety or themselves.

Seems "they" deemed he was.
crazy indian

Richmond, VA

#2 Aug 18, 2012
WHO WAS" OR IS" this THEY: that you refer to. for sure it was not BARRACKA OBUMA AND HIS RIGHT ARM, ERIC HOLDER. THE SAME TWO EVIL BASTARDS' THAT REFUSED TO DO ANY THING TO OR WITH THE PANTHER'S, THAT SAID EVERY WHITE PERSON IN THE UNITED STATES SHOULD BE KILLED. SO" here we have ONE MAN: that" just might be a threat: to a few, in the street's and they lock him up.

BUT" the half breed NEGRO OBUMA: and his half breed NEGRO BUDDY: HOLDER" REFUSE TO DO ANY THING WITH THEIR OWN PARTY AND BROTHER'S, THREATENING TO KILL EVERY WHITE PERSON IN THE U.S. SOME THING IS BAD WRONG HERE: YOU DUMB ASS WHITE PEOPLE" HAD BETTER WAKE UP REAL QUICK, AND GET THESE TWO DEVIL'S OUT OF OFFICE, AND IN CONTROL OF YOUR ARMY AND POLICE FORCES.

Midlothian, VA

#3 Aug 18, 2012
The article doesn't say who the "they" is, which is why I put they in italics.

Sad that I had to explain that to you.

Try taking a reading comprehension course. nothead has one lying around that she never passed. Perhaps she will loan it to you.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#4 Aug 18, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
A "Green Warrant" is issued when someone appears to be a danger to the public safety or themselves.
They need to look you up also....same MO as the vet....loony old coot.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#5 Aug 18, 2012
crazy indian wrote:
WHO WAS" OR IS" this THEY: that you refer to. for sure it was not BARRACKA OBUMA AND HIS RIGHT ARM, ERIC HOLDER. THE SAME TWO EVIL BASTARDS' THAT REFUSED TO DO ANY THING TO OR WITH THE PANTHER'S, THAT SAID EVERY WHITE PERSON IN THE UNITED STATES SHOULD BE KILLED. SO" here we have ONE MAN: that" just might be a threat: to a few, in the street's and they lock him up.
BUT" the half breed NEGRO OBUMA: and his half breed NEGRO BUDDY: HOLDER" REFUSE TO DO ANY THING WITH THEIR OWN PARTY AND BROTHER'S, THREATENING TO KILL EVERY WHITE PERSON IN THE U.S. SOME THING IS BAD WRONG HERE: YOU DUMB ASS WHITE PEOPLE" HAD BETTER WAKE UP REAL QUICK, AND GET THESE TWO DEVIL'S OUT OF OFFICE, AND IN CONTROL OF YOUR ARMY AND POLICE FORCES.
Here you go again Lucky Ned Pepper. It seems you have a fixation with humans here in the earth. Go back to your own planet...no need to keep foaming at the mouth about us earthlins. You inter-galactic space alien.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#6 Aug 18, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
The article doesn't say who the "they" is, which is why I put they in italics.
Sad that I had to explain that to you.
Try taking a reading comprehension course. nothead has one lying around that she never passed. Perhaps she will loan it to you.
Bite Lucky Ned Pepper...same as crazy indian.
Joe

Carson City, NV

#7 Aug 18, 2012
crazy indian wrote:
Jesus sounds like you need a bed right next to him... hold on while we track your ip..

Midlothian, VA

#8 Aug 18, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww come on no-show, loan CI your reading comprehension book. You never used it nothead.
Joe

Carson City, NV

#9 Aug 18, 2012
Funny because they can put him on a 72 hour hold with out a warrant. If someone contacts the cops and asks for a welfare check then they can go out and talk with the person.

His Mom needs to drop the Miranda deal since they do not need to do Miranda for fruitloops..

Midlothian, VA

#10 Aug 18, 2012
Joe wrote:
Funny because they can put him on a 72 hour hold with out a warrant. If someone contacts the cops and asks for a welfare check then they can go out and talk with the person.
His Mom needs to drop the Miranda deal since they do not need to do Miranda for fruitloops..

Seems "they" deemed he was. The difference is civil vs criminal. No Miranda needed.
crazy indian

Richmond, VA

#12 Aug 18, 2012
Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus sounds like you need a bed right next to him... hold on while we track your ip..
looks like we have another" WHITE OR COLORED OR EVIL ASS BLACK NEGRO HERE. you sorry no good evil bastards have ruined this whole country. 2,500 year ago" GOD: told you dumb ass White people to never ever go near one of the evil bastards. then 2,000 year ago; the MAN' you folks call JESUS; again dared his people to ever go near one of your evil" Gentile or negro ass's. WHITE PEOPLE" you are without a doubt: the dumbest bastards on planet earth.
crazy indian

Richmond, VA

#13 Aug 19, 2012
I" do not: and have never seen any one out here, that wants to over throw the United States Government. EXCEPT" the AFRICAN AMERICAN NEGRO'S. AND" i do not see that as being STRANGE: or A SURPRISE. IT" is simply a matter of them: wanting to Rule over their own selves. I" SEE NO REASON: in the WORLD: why their EVIL BLACK AND OR COLORED NEGRO ASS'S, SHOULD NOT BE GIVEN' 13 PERCENT OF THIS COUNTRY.

LOOK WHITE MAN" it is way past TIME: that your DUMB ASS'S WAKE UP, IF" you give the EVIL BASTARDS: 13 PERCENT, WHICH" equal's their population, in this country: THEN MAYBE" IT WILL SAVE THE OTHER 87 PERCENT OF THE COUNTRY: FOR" DECENT HUMAN BEING'S, THAT DO NOT ACT LIKE WILD BEAST OF THE FIELD.

LOOK" you DAM DUMB ASS WHITE MEN: IF" you have one ounce of SENSE, YOU" can plainly see: what this RACE" thing is definitely going to turn into: A LOT SOONER THAN LATER.

GIVE THE EVIL BASTARDS" THEIR JUST DUE: LET THEM SET UP THEIR OWN WHAT EVER, THE EVIL BASTARDS HAVE TOTALLY DESTROYED THIS DAM COUNTRY. THERE IS NOT ONE CITY OR TOWN OR NEIGHBORHOOD: IN THIS COUNTRY THAT IS SAFE" BECAUSE OF THE EVIL ASS BLACK OR COLORED MALE NEGRO'S.
crazy indian

Richmond, VA

#14 Aug 19, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
SO" YOUR DUMB ASS: would not consider, A THREAT BY THE BLACK PANTHER'S: TO KILL EVERY WHITE PERSON IN THE U.S." A DANGER OR THREAT, WORTHY" of THIS GREEN WARRANT thing you SPEAK OF. EVIDENTLY YOU: AND BARRRRACKAA OBUMMY, AND ERIC HOLDER, ARE EATING OUT OF THE SAME PLATE.

TRUTH IS" you dumb ass: THE EVIL ASS' BLACK AND OR COLORED NEGRO, PANTHER'S, did not just mean: that just the WHITE PEOPLE, in the U.S. only should be KILLED. THEY MEANT EVERY WHITE PERSON ON PLANET EARTH. DOES THAT INCLUDE YOUR DUMB ASS? AND YOUR CHILDREN, OR ARE YOU ONE OF THE EVIL ASS BLACK AND OR COLORED NEGRO BASTARDS.

PERSONALLY; I" have nothing to give your evil MALE NEGRO ASS'S, IF" I, DID: be for sundown tomorrow" plans would be drawn up to give you 13 percent of the country: and ONE MILLION DOLLARS EACH IN CASH, that I" would borrow FROM CHINA, IN YOUR NAME. WE' can figure this thing out: it is not that complicated. SO" for the sake of the other 87 percent of this country: WHITEY' lets get it done.

Midlothian, VA

#15 Aug 19, 2012
crazy indian wrote:
<quoted text> SO" YOUR DUMB ASS: would not consider, A THREAT BY THE BLACK PANTHER'S: TO KILL EVERY WHITE PERSON IN THE U.S." A DANGER OR THREAT, WORTHY" of THIS GREEN WARRANT thing you SPEAK OF. EVIDENTLY YOU: AND BARRRRACKAA OBUMMY, AND ERIC HOLDER, ARE EATING OUT OF THE SAME PLATE.
TRUTH IS" you dumb ass: THE EVIL ASS' BLACK AND OR COLORED NEGRO, PANTHER'S, did not just mean: that just the WHITE PEOPLE, in the U.S. only should be KILLED. THEY MEANT EVERY WHITE PERSON ON PLANET EARTH. DOES THAT INCLUDE YOUR DUMB ASS? AND YOUR CHILDREN, OR ARE YOU ONE OF THE EVIL ASS BLACK AND OR COLORED NEGRO BASTARDS.
PERSONALLY; I" have nothing to give your evil MALE NEGRO ASS'S, IF" I, DID: be for sundown tomorrow" plans would be drawn up to give you 13 percent of the country: and ONE MILLION DOLLARS EACH IN CASH, that I" would borrow FROM CHINA, IN YOUR NAME. WE' can figure this thing out: it is not that complicated. SO" for the sake of the other 87 percent of this country: WHITEY' lets get it done.
Honestly, you are just too deranged to waste my time debating with CI. But that is your right to spew your hatred under the 1st amendment.

Perhaps your good buddy no-show nothead will debate your spews.

Midlothian, VA

#16 Aug 19, 2012
A much more in depth report about the arrest. It claims he was not green warranted but arrested for resisting and assault of a police officer.

http://salem-news.com/articles/august192012/m...

The problem with that is he would not be locked up in a psych ward if he was charged with felony assault in the first 24 hours.
crazy indian

Richmond, VA

#17 Aug 19, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
A much more in depth report about the arrest. It claims he was not green warranted but arrested for resisting and assault of a police officer.
http://salem-news.com/articles/august192012/m...
The problem with that is he would not be locked up in a psych ward if he was charged with felony assault in the first 24 hours.
YOUR" statement; makes no sense period. IF" he was not Green Warranted, and" they had no legal reason, other than that: to be on his property, then they were all trespassing, and violating his civil right's. and had this been the state of KY, based on the Castle law. had he shot them all dead: there would have been no charges, period.

SO" had their evil sorry no good ass's, not been on his property, then: there would have been no resisting of an arrest: or assault" which is probably a dam cooked up lie any way. these sorry no good evil bastards, had absolutely no reason to have been any where near that man or his mothers property. they proved such: by not processing or going for ward with any thing other than what they caused to happen them selves.

Midlothian, VA

#18 Aug 19, 2012
crazy indian wrote:
<quoted text> YOUR" statement; makes no sense period. IF" he was not Green Warranted, and" they had no legal reason, other than that: to be on his property, then they were all trespassing, and violating his civil right's. and had this been the state of KY, based on the Castle law. had he shot them all dead: there would have been no charges, period.
SO" had their evil sorry no good ass's, not been on his property, then: there would have been no resisting of an arrest: or assault" which is probably a dam cooked up lie any way. these sorry no good evil bastards, had absolutely no reason to have been any where near that man or his mothers property. they proved such: by not processing or going for ward with any thing other than what they caused to happen them selves.
I know you are mentally deficient CI, but serving a "green warrant" is not trespassing.

Check with no-show nothead. She knows since her alley is always searched by the Popo.

Try reading both articles. You will probably not understand the big words, but you might learn something.
crazy indian

Richmond, VA

#19 Aug 19, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you are mentally deficient CI, but serving a "green warrant" is not trespassing.
Check with no-show nothead. She knows since her alley is always searched by the Popo.
Try reading both articles. You will probably not understand the big words, but you might learn something.
YOU DUMB DAM BASTARD" they did not SERVE" ANY LAW OR WARRANT AGAINST HIM PERIOD. HAD THEY" actually served any warrant of arrest of any nature on him, then" you would be correct. and" as I" said: even though it can not be proved, the evil bastards cooked up the assault and resist, claim's. AND" as I: said, without a WARRANT" signed by a JUDGE: and properly served on him: there was ABSOLUTELY" no reason for them to be on his or his mothers property. IN KY" he could have legally KILLED EVERY ONE OF THEM, based on the CASTLE LAW: AND HIS RIGHT, TO DEFEND HIMSELF OR HIS PROPERTY.

I" personally: know of three DEAD MEN IN KY" RIGHT NOW FOR DOING WHAT THIS BUNCH OF ASS HOLES DID. AND THERE HAS NOT BEEN ANY CHARGE OF ANY KIND: AGAINST THE THREE MEN THAT KILLED THE THREE TRESPASSER'S. ALL THREE SEPARATE INCIDENTS.[ CASTLE LAW ]
Lucky Ned Pepper

United States

#20 Aug 19, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again, chancre lips.

You are so gullible...and stupid...
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#21 Aug 21, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww come on no-show, loan CI your reading comprehension book. You never used it nothead.
Lucky Ned Pepper IS the Crazy Indian.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Confederate flag stirs patriotic Va. retort (Sep '13) Aug 18 VN Vet 38
Confederate Flag Stirs Patriotic Virginia Retort (Sep '13) Oct '13 VN Vet 18
where my dawgs at (Aug '13) Aug '13 the real me 1
38,600 Participants In The 14th Annual Ukrop's ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 E Flores 1
Greene County School Board Approves Allergy Man... (Feb '12) Apr '13 real central Va M... 30
Police say 6-week old baby has died (Mar '13) Mar '13 Elizabeth 1
Suspect in Va. Trooper Murder: God Made Me Do It (Mar '13) Mar '13 Richard_ 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Chesterfield County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••