Radford University student found dead - wtvr

Full story: WTVR

CBS 6 is following breaking news out of Radford. That is where police are investigating the death of a college student from Chesterfield County.
Comments
21 - 26 of 26 Comments Last updated Oct 25, 2010
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Martin Sanchez

Manassas, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2010

RVA Chris wrote:
oh and by the way the parents can't be there to hold his hand and say "son you've had enough" you must not have been a true college student. you must have been the nerd frat brothers screwed with because in order to understand how accidental this situation is you'd have to have hit the limit he hit that night. in the heat of the night you drink too much, don't keep count of it, and you just need to sleep it off. end of story. what should his parents have done any differently? force him to drink to that point as a small child to prepare him for college parties? or maybe isolate him in a room and home school him so he didn't have any friends (probably what your parents did)....so next time you comment please have some decency and respect not only for Sam but also those of us who have lost a son/brother/friend. Keep in mind the tears that have and are fallen for him at this time and keep comments like those to yourself.
Grow some nuts and get over it buddy. Maybe you can repay your friend the guilt you are feeling by saving someone else someday. See this...its a tiny violin. Your friend f'd up, that's his mistake. You can repay his memory by making better decisions and striving to attain a more fulfilled life.
Martin Sanchez

Manassas, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2010

SAL wrote:
Hey Sanchez...
You blundering idiot! You have nooooo heart. Karma is gonna get you.
You're hurting i get it and im sorry for your loss but the truth sometimes hurts as much if not more so.
SAL

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2010

Ya know what??? I am the parent of a radford student....
not a teahead

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2010

Martin Sanchez wrote:
<quoted text>
You're hurting i get it and im sorry for your loss but the truth sometimes hurts as much if not more so.
truth doesn't hurt; denial does.
Radford Studant

Radford, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2010

Martin Sanchez wrote:
<quoted text>
Grow some nuts and get over it buddy. Maybe you can repay your friend the guilt you are feeling by saving someone else someday. See this...its a tiny violin. Your friend f'd up, that's his mistake. You can repay his memory by making better decisions and striving to attain a more fulfilled life.
If thats how your going to tell someone to get over a friends death by trying to just not let it happen to someone else like it was there fault, then i must agree with chris in saying you must not have had many friends or any now. I attend Radford and even though i didnt know Sam I am hurt that we lost a fellow highlander. How dare you disgrace his memory with your ignorance. So here is some advise for you Martin, next time you have a thought, and i mean any thought, just drop it.
Martin Sanchez

Manassas, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2010

Radford Studant wrote:
<quoted text>
If thats how your going to tell someone to get over a friends death by trying to just not let it happen to someone else like it was there fault, then i must agree with chris in saying you must not have had many friends or any now. I attend Radford and even though i didnt know Sam I am hurt that we lost a fellow highlander. How dare you disgrace his memory with your ignorance. So here is some advise for you Martin, next time you have a thought, and i mean any thought, just drop it.
Pearls of wisdom there roots...I'm moved by your inept ability to spell student properly. You must only be in your junior year! Ha!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chesterfield County Discussions

Search the Chesterfield County Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Confederate Flag Stirs Patriotic Virginia Retort (Sep '13) Oct '13 VN Vet 18
Confederate flag stirs patriotic Va. retort (Sep '13) Oct '13 dunadd 34
where my dawgs at (Aug '13) Aug '13 the real me 1
38,600 Participants In The 14th Annual Ukrop's ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 E Flores 1
Greene County School Board Approves Allergy Man... (Feb '12) Apr '13 real central Va Marine 30
Police say 6-week old baby has died (Mar '13) Mar '13 Elizabeth 1
Suspect in Va. Trooper Murder: God Made Me Do It (Mar '13) Mar '13 Richard_ 1
•••
•••