Man's motor scooter stolen at gunpoint in South Richmond

Sep 7, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Richmond Times-Dispatch

There were no injuries in the incident, which occurred at 7:40 p.m. in the 400 block of Old Carnation Street, just south of Midlothian Turnpike near the Chesterfield County line.

Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Sep 8, 2012
Hootchie

Suitland, MD

#1 Sep 7, 2012
Hammertoe Got Her Some New WHEELS!!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#2 Sep 7, 2012
Hootchie wrote:
Hammertoe Got Her Some New WHEELS!!
Just in time for my appearance with RomneyHood at NastyCar redneck races. Boy i hope he brings that old azz scuffy looking Honky Williams Jr

Since: Jul 10

Chesterfield, VA

#3 Sep 7, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Just in time for my appearance with RomneyHood at NastyCar redneck races. Boy i hope he brings that old azz scuffy looking Honky Williams Jr
No Hank can't make it but I hear there is going to be a special guest appearance of 50cent and Milli Vanili. They are going to Rap some Muslim prayer. Then in closing they will promise to pull their pants up and share their 40 oz.
hammer t

Greenbelt, MD

#4 Sep 7, 2012
Sammy- wrote:
<quoted text>
No Hank can't make it but I hear there is going to be a special guest appearance of 50cent and Milli Vanili. They are going to Rap some Muslim prayer. Then in closing they will promise to pull their pants up and share their 40 oz.
How many tickets did your mammy purchase? I heard she knows how to twerk that thang!!!!
new hammer time

Greenbelt, MD

#5 Sep 7, 2012
Got sunglasses........

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#6 Sep 8, 2012
Sammy- wrote:
<quoted text>
No Hank can't make it but I hear there is going to be a special guest appearance of 50cent and Milli Vanili. They are going to Rap some Muslim prayer. Then in closing they will promise to pull their pants up and share their 40 oz.
No-show will be happy. She loves liars like Milli Vanili.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Confederate flag stirs patriotic Va. retort (Sep '13) Aug 18 VN Vet 38
Confederate Flag Stirs Patriotic Virginia Retort (Sep '13) Oct '13 VN Vet 18
where my dawgs at (Aug '13) Aug '13 the real me 1
38,600 Participants In The 14th Annual Ukrop's ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 E Flores 1
Greene County School Board Approves Allergy Man... (Feb '12) Apr '13 real central Va M... 30
Police say 6-week old baby has died (Mar '13) Mar '13 Elizabeth 1
Suspect in Va. Trooper Murder: God Made Me Do It (Mar '13) Mar '13 Richard_ 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Chesterfield County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••