Bowling pin the key to Chesterfielda s Uptown Alley

There are 1 comment on the Richmond Times-Dispatch story from Aug 28, 2009, titled Bowling pin the key to Chesterfielda s Uptown Alley. In it, Richmond Times-Dispatch reports that:

A 29-foot rooftop bowling pin sign could make or break plans for a giant entertainment complex in Chesterfield County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Richmond Times-Dispatch.

lifelong resident

AOL

#1 Sep 3, 2009
Again we have folks on the board that have no clue as to manage growth properly. The concern should not be a large lit bowling pin on a building or the money the business brings to the coffers. The concern should be the residents and their safety and what is responsible action. This area's intersection at 288 is one of the worst in the county. Until the traffic problem is addressed and fixed there should be no more businesses or residential buildings.
When will our planning commission wake up? I am a lifelong resident and it seems nothing changes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New Kent woman guilty in loan scam (Sep '11) Jan '15 Julia65 10
News Citizens fight back against criminal robbing dr... (May '12) Dec '14 NYC2VA 9
News Business coaching can make firms and lives better (Jul '12) Dec '14 Gary Puntman 3
News Celebration and fears of a end timesa after sam... (Oct '14) Oct '14 tha Professor 5
News Confederate flag stirs patriotic Va. retort (Sep '13) Aug '14 VN Vet 38
News Confederate Flag Stirs Patriotic Virginia Retort (Sep '13) Oct '13 VN Vet 18
where my dawgs at (Aug '13) Aug '13 the real me 1
More from around the web