Report: Illegal immigrants are 4 percent of U.S. population

Apr 15, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CulpeperNews.com, Culpeper, VA

The growing illegal-immigrant population across the country and Virginia largely consists of poor, uneducated, working young parents with school-age children, according to a report released yesterday.

Comments
121 - 135 of 135 Comments Last updated Dec 16, 2009
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
b4its2late

Spring Mount, PA

#146 Nov 20, 2009
Jose wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry gringo, but you cannot escape all the evil chit that you European fools did to our native peoples of both North and South America!! This is just your own bad karma, coming back to haunt all of your sorry European asses!!!
For the record, the way the indians were treated was wrong. But we weren't alive, we didnt do it. We arent paying for it. It was also not a country, the settlers settled it, they didnt steal it.

Again I feel very bad for the Indians, that was very wrong how they were treated.
Flucco

United States

#147 Nov 20, 2009
This subject is not very easy to say, you are right 100% or you are wrong 100%. I just hope that we all get along with each other, respect each other, avoid crimes, avoid changes in law [like wanting our system to be like the one in Mexico, or Honduras or any other country, full of corruption]. Yes, our country here is not 100% perfect but at least is a better place and a chance to just about everything. I LOVE THIS COUNTRY, AND I RESPECT THIS COUNTRY. I believe that if we are here is because we love this place and instead of fighting over our race, color, sex, religion, we should be educating ourselves to make this country even better, the best.
For people who dislike this country, and know other place/country that is better, that gives you everything, then YOU need not to be here. You dont belong here!
texmex

United States

#148 Nov 20, 2009
Tony wrote:
send all them all back to there homeland
YES BACK TO EUROPE!!
texmex

United States

#149 Nov 20, 2009
b4its2late wrote:
<quoted text>For the record, the way the indians were treated was wrong. But we weren't alive, we didnt do it. We arent paying for it. It was also not a country, the settlers settled it, they didnt steal it.
Again I feel very bad for the Indians, that was very wrong how they were treated.
Don't forget the poor Africans they had them as slaves, America has a bad rep, I was told from my client that the slaves built the white house. So theres nothing wrong with giving Obama a chance to be there. And stop the hate AGAINST ALL RACES.[ WE ARE ALL GODS CHILDREN]!!
b4its2late

Spring Mount, PA

#150 Nov 20, 2009
texmex wrote:
<quoted text>Don't forget the poor Africans they had them as slaves, America has a bad rep, I was told from my client that the slaves built the white house. So theres nothing wrong with giving Obama a chance to be there. And stop the hate AGAINST ALL RACES.[ WE ARE ALL GODS CHILDREN]!!
What happened to the slaves was also very wrong and disgusting. As far as obama, he's been in there long enough. I think he has an excellent chance of being booted from office before his term is up. At the very least I dont think he will get most of his agenda done.

One good thing about obama is he got people fired up enough to start acting. Most Americans are complacent and dont act till they are pissed.
hobo

Reading, PA

#151 Nov 21, 2009
anyone know where theres a taco bell so i can take my 12 illegal kids for thanksgiving dinner.
b4its2late

Spring Mount, PA

#155 Nov 21, 2009
hobo wrote:
anyone know where theres a taco bell so i can take my 12 illegal kids for thanksgiving dinner.
Thats just wrong!! Go to Subway for a turkey sub lol.
Jose

Seattle, WA

#156 Nov 22, 2009
b4its2late wrote:
<quoted text>For the record, the way the indians were treated was wrong. But we weren't alive, we didnt do it. We arent paying for it. It was also not a country, the settlers settled it, they didnt steal it.
You gringos should! Now you can all make it up to us by making us all legal!
Jose

Seattle, WA

#157 Nov 22, 2009
hobo wrote:
Susquehanna Valley Mall amigo!:)
Jose

Seattle, WA

#158 Nov 25, 2009
texmex wrote:
<quoted text>YES BACK TO EUROPE!!
LOL!!!
Jose

Seattle, WA

#159 Dec 6, 2009
b4its2late wrote:
The Indians were treated like crap! Same with the natives of North, Central, and South America.
Yohanna

Gainesville, GA

#160 Dec 10, 2009
I love my Latinos but enuf is enuf! Baby after baby, WE are providing food for them. Our system is depleted and we have Americans that are being denied benefits due to our system being depleted! I think if you are going to be here, you should work. Most of the Latinos in my area send their children to their home country for the grandparents to rais and continue to recieve those benefis, while the children are away!!!! The women go to the $5 dance clubs and make enough $ to provide for the family. Some of them are educated and are trying to do he right ting but with the economy as bad as it is...we need our jobs back!!!
Diego

Modesto, CA

#161 Dec 11, 2009
Yohanna wrote:
I love my Latinos but enuf is enuf! Baby after baby, WE are providing food for them. Our system is depleted and we have Americans that are being denied benefits due to our system being depleted! I think if you are going to be here, you should work. Most of the Latinos in my area send their children to their home country for the grandparents to rais and continue to recieve those benefis, while the children are away!!!! The women go to the $5 dance clubs and make enough $ to provide for the family. Some of them are educated and are trying to do he right ting but with the economy as bad as it is...we need our jobs back!!!
You get millions of Latinos up here with jobs, yet you were just too stupid to change your own laws which made every child born in the USA an American citizen! Did you think that Mexicans were not going to have sex just because they were on US soil?? You idiots have no one else to blame but yourselves.
Flame On

Richmond, VA

#162 Dec 16, 2009
Archon wrote:
Its called humility, When the NATIVES came no one else was here, it was a pure land and they maintained that until your immigrants came, did they natives slay your people at first? No, in fact they aided you, traded with you, and even taught you how to sustain yourselves in this land, and how did you thank them? Stole their land, and lives.
The Entitlement system was long dead before Illegals became a problem in the first place anyway, Bureaucracy will always need a scapegoat.
They?? You?? I'm sorry, but is anyone currently responding to this ad actually born back then? You can't "They"-or-"You "-blame anybody alive today because they had nothing to do with a past they were never part of. The "they and "you" you're referring to are DEAD people! Someone has a problem connecting to the present.
You need to stop blaming the people of today who had nothing to do with Europe conquering this land over 300 years ago. And you need to stop referring to the immigrants of today born outside USA borders, as if they're not immigrants because they descend from the natives of this land. You conveniently omit the fact that there was a country established 300 years ago, called the United States of America. It has borders, and laws. And as of when those laws and borders came into legally binding effect, if you're born outside of them and you cross them illegally, then you're here illegally. End of story. If I were to use your logic and reasoning, then I should be able to walk back into Europe - the land of my ancestors - and claim that I belong there and demand citizenship and a right to a job and healthcare just because of my ancestral heritage!
Second, Native Americans were not ALL kind, loving, and helpful. Some tribes raped women, took slaves, slaughtered neighboring tribes, and sacrificed humans. They did this before Europeans got here to their own race, and they did it to Europeans when they got here. That's a fact!
Third, I suggest you stop pointing the finger at only the violent parts of history of Europeans because EVERYONE has at some point throughout their history, a violent past. That makes it pointless to point fingers on this topic. If you knew your WORLD history at all, you would know that at some point throughout most people's lives, their lands were taken from them through violence, or slavery happened to them, or they were slaughtered for differences. For example, The French were originally The Gauls, but Rome conquered them. Mohammed slaughtered people who wouldn't convert to Islam, Christians slaughtered Icelandic pagans who wouldn't convert. Denmark conquered Norway, Ghengis Khan conquered China, then China conquered Tibet, etc...
And Fourth, you're a hipocrit and biased. Illegal immigrants aren't crossing over into the good ol' USA because they heard there was good buffalo hunting in Montana and they wanted to set up some teepees there and hunt. No they are coming over to reap the rewards that European immigrants built with their own bare hands. The parts of this society that the illegal immigrants think they're entitled to are not hunting buffalo and good grass to set up a tribal community on. They want to work here and get paid in the cities Europeans founded and built, to get the medical attention Europeans founded and developed in the USA, and to be a part of the educational system that the first Europeans established and developed. They are here to seek a better life for themselves in someone elses land when they should focus on bringing their own country up to date. It so no modern country's responsibility to welcome with open arms immigrants from outside their borders. But it is every country's responsibility to create the future they want for themselves.
Carlos

Modesto, CA

#163 Dec 16, 2009
Jose wrote:
<quoted text> The Indians were treated like crap! Same with the natives of North, Central, and South America.
Those stinking European invaders treated all the native peoples of the Americas like crap. This is why we don't give a damn about going over "their" stupid border!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Confederate flag stirs patriotic Va. retort (Sep '13) Aug 18 VN Vet 38
Confederate Flag Stirs Patriotic Virginia Retort (Sep '13) Oct '13 VN Vet 18
where my dawgs at (Aug '13) Aug '13 the real me 1
38,600 Participants In The 14th Annual Ukrop's ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 E Flores 1
Greene County School Board Approves Allergy Man... (Feb '12) Apr '13 real central Va M... 30
Police say 6-week old baby has died (Mar '13) Mar '13 Elizabeth 1
Suspect in Va. Trooper Murder: God Made Me Do It (Mar '13) Mar '13 Richard_ 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Chesterfield County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••