Report: Illegal immigrants are 4 percent of U.S. population

Apr 15, 2009 Full story: CulpeperNews.com, Culpeper, VA 135

The growing illegal-immigrant population across the country and Virginia largely consists of poor, uneducated, working young parents with school-age children, according to a report released yesterday.

Full Story
plopsdad

Brighton, MI

#114 Nov 15, 2009
Jose wrote:
<quoted text> LOL!! Amigos who get deported are right back here the next day! Those politicians work for us gringo, because they are just dying to get all of our new votes!!
CLUELESS they vote you in , about 15% and lose 40%, shows how smart you and they are.
texmex

Westland, MI

#116 Nov 15, 2009
Bomb Mexico wrote:
<quoted text>Tell that to I.C.E and the border patroll,on the next elections when we get the right person in office,and the man comes knocking at your door,place of employment,city park,wherever,and physically deport you.We will get the last laugh.Its happening all over the country as we speak.You just dont always read about it in the papers or see it on t.v. Cuts down on the rioting.
They could take as much Mexicans they want,our people will always be here, Thats the fact yous can't except.
texmex

Westland, MI

#117 Nov 15, 2009
Mexicans are very bright and smart hard working people,Yous could built that fence as high as you want,put as much minutemen around the fence. have night lights,ect,ect. We have our ways??
bozo bomber

Van Nuys, CA

#119 Nov 16, 2009
Bomb Mexico wrote:
<quoted text>Cockroaches will always be here too,but that doesnt mean they are wanted or accepted.Legal Mexicans are welcome here,but the illegals,All Americans have to do is reach our boiling point and round them all up and physically deport them,at gunpoint or any means necessary.That time is coming,the bad econemy and high unenployment rate is just adding more fuel to the fire.If we want the illegals gone,we can get rid of them and send them back.They have no legal right to be here and we owe them nothing.You all say Mexicans are good and hard workers,but yet refuse to go back to Mexico and insist on staying here.Why is that? If you all are such hard workers why do you all want to stay here so bad instead of working on making Mexico a better place and we wont be having these problems.You all are lazy,uneducated people thats why,and its much easier for you all to steal what Americans worked hard to establish for over 200 years.Remember,we dont have to let you all stay here and ruin our country the same way you ruined the same country you just abandoned,And then wave your Mexican flags in our streets.Dont wonder why you all are hated.
We? whos We? you and a bunch of blanks.
Bozo Bomber

Van Nuys, CA

#122 Nov 16, 2009
Bomb Mexico wrote:
<quoted text>Your momma is making me shoot blanks.LOL!!
Good,If you're shooting blanks, that'll be the end of your family inbreeding. LOL!!!!!!!
Bozo Bomber

Van Nuys, CA

#124 Nov 16, 2009
Bomb Mexico wrote:
<quoted text>If your mammy is making me shoot blanks,what the hell does that have to do with inbreading you dumb beaner? LOL!!!
Breadin is something you eat, you ignorant phartknockin corncobbing your cuzzin hick.
texmex

Westland, MI

#126 Nov 16, 2009
Bomb Mexico wrote:
<quoted text>Whats wrong,are you Mexicans too lazy and dumb to make something of Mexico? Your still getting physically deported,we wont let you stay her.The American people have the final say.The polititions work for us,we dont work for them.Have a safe trip back to Mexico on the green bus.LOL!!
I Am Mexican and proud of it,I will speak my spanish all I want,I was born here,plus I have family in Mexico.Cry all yous want were here and always been.
Jose

Seattle, WA

#127 Nov 16, 2009
Bomb Mexico wrote:
<quoted text>Jose,Got Amnesty?
Very soon gringo! Get ready to welcome all your new fellow American neighbors!!:) LOL!!!
Jose

Seattle, WA

#128 Nov 16, 2009
texmex wrote:
Mexicans are very bright and smart hard working people,Yous could built that fence as high as you want,put as much minutemen around the fence. have night lights,ect,ect. We have our ways??
LOL!! That fence is a joke amigo! It only covers 1/3 of the damn border! HaHaHa!!!
an american

Tallahassee, FL

#132 Nov 16, 2009
Jose wrote:
<quoted text> Looks like you failed at that too... Gringo! LOL!!
You beaners just go on and on about how useless you are bal bal food stamps bla bla housing bla bla welfare bla bal You Mexatrash sure live up to your name. Useless beaners be proud!!
Buffoon Bomber

Van Nuys, CA

#134 Nov 17, 2009
Bomb Mexico wrote:
<quoted text>You been saying that crap for years,Jose.Do you actually think it will ever happen? LOL!! Not a snowballs chance in hell.
About as much a chance as you bombing Mexico, dumazz.
Another American

Van Nuys, CA

#135 Nov 17, 2009
an american wrote:
<quoted text>You beaners just go on and on about how useless you are bal bal food stamps bla bla housing bla bla welfare bla bal You Mexatrash sure live up to your name. Useless beaners be proud!!
Still brayin' in the barnyard, dumazz.
Jose

Seattle, WA

#138 Nov 17, 2009
Bomb Mexico wrote:
<quoted text>We left the other 1/3 open on purpose so you dumbazzes can cross the desert and become crispy critters.LOL!!...Amigo!
The only thing we got from that desert was a sun tan gringo!!! LOL!!
Tony

Richmond, VA

#139 Nov 17, 2009
send all them all back to there homeland
wondering

Charlottesville, VA

#140 Nov 17, 2009
Your people entered Illegally into sovereign Native American land<<<

Not true. My ancestors arrived in what is now New York in 1635 and broke no laws in so doing. In fact they paid for the land they farmed - purchased from the Indians.
Jose

Seattle, WA

#141 Nov 18, 2009
wondering wrote:
Your people entered Illegally into sovereign Native American land<<<
Not true. My ancestors arrived in what is now New York in 1635 and broke no laws in so doing. In fact they paid for the land they farmed - purchased from the Indians.
Baloney gringo, your people murdered the Indians and drove them into reservations! We will go back to Mexico as soon as all you gringo fools go back to Europe!! LOL!!!
whitey

Waynesboro, VA

#142 Nov 18, 2009
I hate the sight of illegals working here in the USA, but atleast they will go work and do jobs that some people wouldnt do. This country is in deeeep trouble, ship the illegals out, and get the lazy A@@ people off there butts and work for a living!
You dont work, you dont eat!!!
Jose

Seattle, WA

#143 Nov 18, 2009
Tony wrote:
send all them all back to there homeland
Yep, send those gringo fools back to Europe!!:)
b4its2late

Spring Mount, PA

#144 Nov 18, 2009
Archon wrote:
Unless you are of Native American descent, you are also an illegal immigrant who stole land, lives, and jobs. So now you know how it feels.
Yea thats what happened hundreds and thousands of years ago. People stole land. The Spanish where probably the worst that I know of. So what. Its done. So shut up and deal with it. You fking morons forget about how things were done MANY, MANY years ago and act like the Europeans were the only ones that did it. Oooops, oh shit, was I supposed to deny that it happened, sorry.

And by the way, what exactly were these "jobs" the settlers stole from the Indians?
Jose

Seattle, WA

#145 Nov 19, 2009
b4its2late wrote:
<quoted text>Yea thats what happened hundreds and thousands of years ago. People stole land. The Spanish where probably the worst that I know of. So what. Its done. So shut up and deal with it. You fking morons forget about how things were done MANY, MANY years ago and act like the Europeans were the only ones that did it. Oooops, oh shit, was I supposed to deny that it happened, sorry.
And by the way, what exactly were these "jobs" the settlers stole from the Indians?
Sorry gringo, but you cannot escape all the evil chit that you European fools did to our native peoples of both North and South America!! This is just your own bad karma, coming back to haunt all of your sorry European asses!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Citizens fight back against criminal robbing dr... (May '12) Tue NYC2VA 9
Business coaching can make firms and lives better (Jul '12) Dec 4 Gary Puntman 3
Celebration and fears of a end timesa after sam... Oct '14 tha Professor 5
Confederate flag stirs patriotic Va. retort (Sep '13) Aug '14 VN Vet 38
Confederate Flag Stirs Patriotic Virginia Retort (Sep '13) Oct '13 VN Vet 18
where my dawgs at (Aug '13) Aug '13 the real me 1
38,600 Participants In The 14th Annual Ukrop's ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 E Flores 1
More from around the web