Report: Illegal immigrants are 4 percent of U.S. population

Apr 15, 2009 Full story: CulpeperNews.com, Culpeper, VA 135

The growing illegal-immigrant population across the country and Virginia largely consists of poor, uneducated, working young parents with school-age children, according to a report released yesterday.

Full Story
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Archon

Charlottesville, VA

#2 Apr 22, 2009
Unless you are of Native American descent, you are also an illegal immigrant who stole land, lives, and jobs. So now you know how it feels.
Jose

Seattle, WA

#3 Apr 22, 2009
Archon wrote:
Unless you are of Native American descent, you are also an illegal immigrant who stole land, lives, and jobs. So now you know how it feels.
Exactly. These damn gringos forget that they came here uninvited by the native Americans!
Archon

Charlottesville, VA

#5 Apr 24, 2009
The people that wiped the 'Savages' off these lands came here because they sought to escape the oppression of others, and what did they do? They oppressed and slaughtered the next people they came into, hypocrites the lot of you.

“Illegals are not immigrants...”

Since: Apr 07

Mid-south, USA

#6 Apr 24, 2009
Look, fool even the Indians came from some place else. The Native American argument is old and not relevant to what is happening now. This country was founded upon the premise that we are all to obey laws while in the pursuit of our happiness. There are boundaries and rules for all of us to obey, and illegals have to abide by our rules, just as we have to abide by any other sovereign country's rules. Illegals just happen to think that they are above our laws, and we are just supposed to hand them special dispensations simply because they are here.

These so-called young parents, dropping baby after baby on American soil with the intent of sucking our entitlement system dry, are lawless, and for the most part not even married. Our entitlement system can't possibly keep up with the demands these illegals are making. Somebody has to make deposits into this system, and it sure isn't going to be the illegals. Have you noticed how many Americans' deaths have been caused by illegals?
Archon

Charlottesville, VA

#7 Apr 24, 2009
Its called humility, When the NATIVES came no one else was here, it was a pure land and they maintained that until your immigrants came, did they natives slay your people at first? No, in fact they aided you, traded with you, and even taught you how to sustain yourselves in this land, and how did you thank them? Stole their land, and lives.

The Entitlement system was long dead before Illegals became a problem in the first place anyway, Bureaucracy will always need a scapegoat.

Mid-south, USA

#8 Apr 24, 2009
Archon wrote:
Its called humility, When the NATIVES came no one else was here, it was a pure land and they maintained that until your immigrants came, did they natives slay your people at first? No, in fact they aided you, traded with you, and even taught you how to sustain yourselves in this land, and how did you thank them? Stole their land, and lives.
The Entitlement system was long dead before Illegals became a problem in the first place anyway, Bureaucracy will always need a scapegoat.
Scapegoat? Illegals are entirely too dependent on this system. Take it away from them, and let's see how fast their birth rates plummet, as well as how many decide to stay put in their own homeland. It's becoming a way of life for them.
Jose

Seattle, WA

#9 Apr 24, 2009
Archon wrote:
The people that wiped the 'Savages' off these lands came here because they sought to escape the oppression of others, and what did they do? They oppressed and slaughtered the next people they came into, hypocrites the lot of you.
Damn gringos all came here illegally, and now they are mad when someone else does the same thing!

Mid-south, USA

#10 Apr 24, 2009
Jose wrote:
<quoted text> Damn gringos all came here illegally, and now they are mad when someone else does the same thing!
Damn illegals haven't an honest bone in their bodies, irresponsibility, dependency and behaving disrespectfully are second nature to them. They come with their pockets empty and their hands out.
Jose

Seattle, WA

#12 Apr 25, 2009
Tyrone Tabb wrote:
Mexican gorditas are fun to sexually abuse and humilate. Who gonna beleive them, better yet who gonna understand them?
You gringos should stop having sex with the food you buy in Taco Bell!
Archon

Charlottesville, VA

#13 Apr 29, 2009
&fe ature=related

watch all 3 parts.:)
think its an ashame

Elizabethtown, KY

#14 Apr 29, 2009
to be honest the dam americans are not the honest ones if you really think about it america stoled the land from mexico because Texas Arizona,New Mexico,California and so on used to belong to Mexico but our country took it from them and now makes it illegal for Mexican citizens to be here without proper paper work The us has asked for everything they're getting from Mexico and to be honest i think we should make a law so that any mexican should be aloud to come to the US whenever they feel like it Mexico don't treat Americans in that way by not letting us enter their country so what is the differnce

Mid-south, USA

#15 Apr 30, 2009
think its an ashame wrote:
to be honest the dam americans are not the honest ones if you really think about it america stoled the land from mexico because Texas Arizona,New Mexico,California and so on used to belong to Mexico but our country took it from them and now makes it illegal for Mexican citizens to be here without proper paper work The us has asked for everything they're getting from Mexico and to be honest i think we should make a law so that any mexican should be aloud to come to the US whenever they feel like it Mexico don't treat Americans in that way by not letting us enter their country so what is the differnce
Have you ever heard of the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo and the Gadsden Purchase? The United States paid Mexico $15,000,000, and forgave Mexico all her debts to the USA. The Gadsden Purchase in 1854, the United States agreed to pay Mexico $10 million for a 29,670 square mile portion of Mexico that later became part of Arizona and New Mexico. Gadsden's Purchase provided the land necessary for a southern transcontinental railroad. Bought and paid for by this country. Read and learn. I don't see Mexico paying us a dime for all that its peons are stealing from Americans each year by way of the jobs and entitlements they suck up. They keep pushing more of their detritus our way.
think its an ashame

Elizabethtown, KY

#16 Apr 30, 2009
cudzuqueen wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever heard of the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo and the Gadsden Purchase? The United States paid Mexico $15,000,000, and forgave Mexico all her debts to the USA. The Gadsden Purchase in 1854, the United States agreed to pay Mexico $10 million for a 29,670 square mile portion of Mexico that later became part of Arizona and New Mexico. Gadsden's Purchase provided the land necessary for a southern transcontinental railroad. Bought and paid for by this country. Read and learn. I don't see Mexico paying us a dime for all that its peons are stealing from Americans each year by way of the jobs and entitlements they suck up. They keep pushing more of their detritus our way.
I understand that America bought the land but by buying a peice of land from mexico has now separated familys and thats not fair since america bought the land they shouldn't have a problem with the mexicans living in that land because it did belong to them 1st

Mid-south, USA

#17 Apr 30, 2009
<quoted text>I understand that America bought the land but by buying a peice of land from mexico has now separated familys and thats not fair since america bought the land they shouldn't have a problem with the mexicans living in that land because it did belong to them 1st
What for? So that they can turn it into a cesspool like Mexico is now? If I sell you a car, does that give me the right to continue to drive the said car, seeing as I used to own it? Now, how absurd is that?
Jose

Seattle, WA

#18 May 1, 2009
Archon wrote:
True! They called all the natives "Savages", yet they were the ones who came here, murdered innocent natives and stole everything they could get their hands on!
think its an ashame

Elizabethtown, KY

#19 May 1, 2009
Jose wrote:
<quoted text> True! They called all the natives "Savages", yet they were the ones who came here, murdered innocent natives and stole everything they could get their hands on!
I totally agree and think the US government should just leave the Mexicans alone that is here trying to work and better their families I dont agree on the other hand to leave them alone if they are involved in bad criminal activity and that goes for the americans too if your involved in bad criminal activity than you need punished but if not just let everybody live their lives to the best of their ability

Mid-south, USA

#20 May 1, 2009
<quoted text>I totally agree and think the US government should just leave the Mexicans alone that is here trying to work and better their families I dont agree on the other hand to leave them alone if they are involved in bad criminal activity and that goes for the americans too if your involved in bad criminal activity than you need punished but if not just let everybody live their lives to the best of their ability
They have to obey our laws...they entered illegally. That being said, they don't get to be left alone, they need to be removed.
Archon

Charlottesville, VA

#21 May 1, 2009
Your people entered Illegally into sovereign Native American land,yet even after they helped you stabilize yourselves in the area, you decided to betray,lie,kill,and steal from them. So why should anyone else care? Again, hypocrites.
Jose

Seattle, WA

#22 May 1, 2009
Archon wrote:
Your people entered Illegally into sovereign Native American land,yet even after they helped you stabilize yourselves in the area, you decided to betray,lie,kill,and steal from them. So why should anyone else care? Again, hypocrites.
Exactly. That is why we don't have any regrets about crossing the border into the US.
Juanita

Littleton, CO

#23 May 1, 2009
Jose wrote:
<quoted text> Exactly. That is why we don't have any regrets about crossing the border into the US.
Unfortunately you are the first generation of trespassers, however, most of us have families that go back generations who entered legally.Big difference La Raza poster.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Celebration and fears of a end timesa after sam... Oct '14 tha Professor 5
Confederate flag stirs patriotic Va. retort (Sep '13) Aug '14 VN Vet 38
Confederate Flag Stirs Patriotic Virginia Retort (Sep '13) Oct '13 VN Vet 18
where my dawgs at (Aug '13) Aug '13 the real me 1
38,600 Participants In The 14th Annual Ukrop's ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 E Flores 1
Greene County School Board Approves Allergy Man... (Feb '12) Apr '13 real central Va M... 30
Police say 6-week old baby has died (Mar '13) Mar '13 Elizabeth 1

Chesterfield County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE