Suspect in 2008 slaying captured

Suspect in 2008 slaying captured

There are 6 comments on the Richmond Times-Dispatch story from Jan 21, 2012, titled Suspect in 2008 slaying captured. In it, Richmond Times-Dispatch reports that:

Kayla C. Armstrong was indicted in October on a charge of first-degree murder in December 2008 death of her long-time rival, Keiona Cecilia Tiree Braxton.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Richmond Times-Dispatch.

Rhae

Richmond, VA

#1 Jan 23, 2012
Everybody making comments about kayla..and don't nobody know her..she was a great mom to her daughter even tho her bd was a no good person n was wit the both of them..whatever happened was never over a man so y'all that just want to listen to keiona family need to know the truth..keiona god rest her soul was no angel either and sshe did stuff to kayla but only cause she's gone they only letting kayla bad side be shown..I've known her since grade school and after thru all this..I know she didn't do it they need to inestigate everybody including his no count ass..I hope the truth come out cause keiona didn't deserve to die n I grieve for her family but just cause you have beef with a person doesn't mean she killed her..coming from a person wh is her friend and studying law
Response to Rhae

Richmond, VA

#3 Jan 25, 2012
Rhae wrote:
Everybody making comments about kayla..and don't nobody know her..she was a great mom to her daughter even tho her bd was a no good person n was wit the both of them..whatever happened was never over a man so y'all that just want to listen to keiona family need to know the truth..keiona god rest her soul was no angel either and sshe did stuff to kayla but only cause she's gone they only letting kayla bad side be shown..I've known her since grade school and after thru all this..I know she didn't do it they need to inestigate everybody including his no count ass..I hope the truth come out cause keiona didn't deserve to die n I grieve for her family but just cause you have beef with a person doesn't mean she killed her..coming from a person wh is her friend and studying law
He was a great father to the child just as Kayla was a mother. Keiona loved this little girl and she loved her back just as much. For you to put his name out there like that is very small of you. These girls had a history of altercations over this man. Your comment is based solely off your friendship with Kayla because if you were studying law you should know that DNA can take years to come back. Yes Kayla is innocent UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY, which im confident the DNA will do just such!!!
She should have turned herself in if she were innocent instead of hiding in a closet.
smh
#4 Jun 28, 2012
Its some petty people out here. Stop passing judgment and let the LAW look at the facts,case, evidence,dna. all other views are irrelevant! And I like kayla and i hope she is released.
Danielle

Philadelphia, PA

#5 Dec 15, 2015
Y'all mfs don't know the have y'all on the out side looking in mind y'all business don't nobody have to listen to us she was found guilty so she must have did it
Danielle

Philadelphia, PA

#6 Dec 15, 2015
Response to Rhae wrote:
<quoted text>
He was a great father to the child just as Kayla was a mother. Keiona loved this little girl and she loved her back just as much. For you to put his name out there like that is very small of you. These girls had a history of altercations over this man. Your comment is based solely off your friendship with Kayla because if you were studying law you should know that DNA can take years to come back. Yes Kayla is innocent UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY, which im confident the DNA will do just such!!!
She should have turned herself in if she were innocent instead of hiding in a closet.
She did it she was found guilty
Danielle

Philadelphia, PA

#7 Dec 15, 2015
Yes I am keiona cousin

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Greenfield Community Association building broke... Oct '17 trippy 1
Chesterfield County to lose Federal funding (Nov '16) Nov '16 Law Abiding Taxpayer 1
Chesterfield County Mugshots and Criminal Arres... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Harper 2
what was the colors called today for chesterfie... (Jan '16) Jan '16 tom12341234 1
News New Kent woman guilty in loan scam (Sep '11) Jan '15 Julia65 10
News Citizens fight back against criminal robbing dr... (May '12) Dec '14 NYC2VA 9
News Business coaching can make firms and lives better (Jul '12) Dec '14 Gary Puntman 3
More from around the web