Chesterfield County Crime: Chesterfield County Park Vandalized with...

There are 4 comments on the WTVR story from Jul 26, 2010, titled Chesterfield County Crime: Chesterfield County Park Vandalized with.... In it, WTVR reports that:

People who walk in Chesterfield's Rockwood Park called police Monday morning after discovering the park covered in graffiti.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVR.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Frank Sienbeans

Richmond, VA

#24 Jul 27, 2010
I think it was the out of control squirrel population. Squirrels should not be in Rockwood park after dark. They cannot be trusted. No sir.
Concerned Father

Chesterfield, VA

#25 Jul 27, 2010
dummies wrote:
SERIOULY **** thought that painted swastikas belong to a gang...seriously!?!?!?!..you realy must be stupid...i am in high school and know what that means
This is getting real old, real fast. People get racist over everything!! If you get a bunch of black people outside and paint crowns, pitch-forks, and stuff like that it is "gang stamping". What is the difference btw black people doing this and white people doing this. Nothing but the color of their skin. A gang is a group of people that hang around together and do illegal stuff. Hello, it took more than 1 person to do this and it was definately illegal. Dummies needs to take his own advice before he starts spewing at the mouth. I really think someone needs to just ban spray paint. Stuff is junk to use anyways.

“Common sense aint that common.”

Since: Jan 10

Richmond, VA

#26 Jul 28, 2010
Concerned Father wrote:
<quoted text>I really think someone needs to just ban spray paint. Stuff is junk to use anyways.
There's no sense in banning something because we're afraid complete morons will get their hands on it. Jeeze, if that were the case, we'd all be stuck in a padded room to protect ourselves from the imbiciles.

I still think it's dumb teenagers with nothing better to do who were "bored" and thought, for some reason, that doing something this lame would be funny. It's not funny, children. No one is laughing...except at you.
Fun Police

Richmond, VA

#27 Jul 28, 2010
Concerned Father wrote:
<quoted text>
I really think someone needs to just ban spray paint. Stuff is junk to use anyways.
But then what would me and all of my honky friends huff? Dang. I guess it's back to meth and coke cut with baby laxitive.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New Kent woman guilty in loan scam (Sep '11) Jan '15 Julia65 10
News Citizens fight back against criminal robbing dr... (May '12) Dec '14 NYC2VA 9
News Business coaching can make firms and lives better (Jul '12) Dec '14 Gary Puntman 3
News Celebration and fears of a end timesa after sam... (Oct '14) Oct '14 tha Professor 5
News Confederate flag stirs patriotic Va. retort (Sep '13) Aug '14 VN Vet 38
News Confederate Flag Stirs Patriotic Virginia Retort (Sep '13) Oct '13 VN Vet 18
where my dawgs at (Aug '13) Aug '13 the real me 1
More from around the web