Chesterfield County Crime: Chesterfield County Park Vandalized with...

Full story: WTVR

People who walk in Chesterfield's Rockwood Park called police Monday morning after discovering the park covered in graffiti.
Comments
21 - 24 of 24 Comments Last updated Jul 28, 2010
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Frank Sienbeans

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2010

Judged:

I think it was the out of control squirrel population. Squirrels should not be in Rockwood park after dark. They cannot be trusted. No sir.
Concerned Father

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2010

dummies wrote:
SERIOULY **** thought that painted swastikas belong to a gang...seriously!?!?!?!..you realy must be stupid...i am in high school and know what that means
This is getting real old, real fast. People get racist over everything!! If you get a bunch of black people outside and paint crowns, pitch-forks, and stuff like that it is "gang stamping". What is the difference btw black people doing this and white people doing this. Nothing but the color of their skin. A gang is a group of people that hang around together and do illegal stuff. Hello, it took more than 1 person to do this and it was definately illegal. Dummies needs to take his own advice before he starts spewing at the mouth. I really think someone needs to just ban spray paint. Stuff is junk to use anyways.

“Common sense aint that common.”

Since: Jan 10

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2010

Concerned Father wrote:
<quoted text>I really think someone needs to just ban spray paint. Stuff is junk to use anyways.
There's no sense in banning something because we're afraid complete morons will get their hands on it. Jeeze, if that were the case, we'd all be stuck in a padded room to protect ourselves from the imbiciles.

I still think it's dumb teenagers with nothing better to do who were "bored" and thought, for some reason, that doing something this lame would be funny. It's not funny, children. No one is laughing...except at you.
Fun Police

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2010

Concerned Father wrote:
<quoted text>
I really think someone needs to just ban spray paint. Stuff is junk to use anyways.
But then what would me and all of my honky friends huff? Dang. I guess it's back to meth and coke cut with baby laxitive.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chesterfield County Discussions

Search the Chesterfield County Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Confederate Flag Stirs Patriotic Virginia Retort (Sep '13) Oct '13 VN Vet 18
Confederate flag stirs patriotic Va. retort (Sep '13) Oct '13 dunadd 34
where my dawgs at (Aug '13) Aug '13 the real me 1
38,600 Participants In The 14th Annual Ukrop's ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 E Flores 1
Greene County School Board Approves Allergy Man... (Feb '12) Apr '13 real central Va Marine 30
Police say 6-week old baby has died (Mar '13) Mar '13 Elizabeth 1
Suspect in Va. Trooper Murder: God Made Me Do It (Mar '13) Mar '13 Richard_ 1
•••
•••