car crash kills two minutes after pol...

car crash kills two minutes after police end pursuit - wtvr

There are 23 comments on the WTVR story from Oct 7, 2010, titled car crash kills two minutes after police end pursuit - wtvr. In it, WTVR reports that:

The damage to the 2010 Camaro only tells part of the story. Along Jefferson Davis Highway where Dan Dietz had his shop, word of his death in the accident was spreading.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVR.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
RPhelpsJr

Chesterfield, VA

#21 Oct 14, 2010
Cousin of Penny wrote:
<quoted text>
My Aunt is planning on having a memorial service for Penny at her church. It would have been my Cousin's birthday. I miss her a lot too.
Penny's cousin
I am also Pennys cousin but we have been out of touch for a while. I do not know how to get in contact with Edith to find out details about the memorial service. Can you please give me more information so that my family may attend?
pennys friends chester

United States

#22 Oct 15, 2010
Cousin of Penny wrote:
<quoted text>
My Aunt is planning on having a memorial service for Penny at her church. It would have been my Cousin's birthday. I miss her a lot too.
Penny's cousin
would that be 11/18th? so there was no funeral or wake or grave site? thanks so much for the information. god bless and take care.
Family in Mechanicsville

Woodstock, GA

#23 Oct 24, 2010
AMEN to the Family in Ohio's Statement ! Don't EVER judge anyone if you have not walked in their shoes ! R. I. P. Penny and Dan !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chesterfield County to lose Federal funding (Nov '16) Nov '16 Law Abiding Taxpayer 1
Chesterfield County Mugshots and Criminal Arres... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Harper 2
what was the colors called today for chesterfie... (Jan '16) Jan '16 tom12341234 1
News Suspect in 2008 slaying captured (Jan '12) Dec '15 Danielle 6
News New Kent woman guilty in loan scam (Sep '11) Jan '15 Julia65 10
News Citizens fight back against criminal robbing dr... (May '12) Dec '14 NYC2VA 9
News Business coaching can make firms and lives better (Jul '12) Dec '14 Gary Puntman 3
More from around the web