Business coaching can make firms and lives better

There are 3 comments on the Richmond Times-Dispatch story from Jul 21, 2012, titled Business coaching can make firms and lives better. In it, Richmond Times-Dispatch reports that:

For Richmond attorney Geoff McDonald, taking part in an executive coaching program has helped to more than double the growth rate of his law firm, Geoff McDonald & Associates P.C. At Old Dominion Electric Cooperative, executive coaching has helped meld the nearly two dozen managers into a more productive, smooth-working team, said Lisa Johnson, the ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Richmond Times-Dispatch.

Naresh Shah

Lexington, KY

#1 Jul 22, 2012
Intersting article. However, I am confused as to why it was tagged for Lexington, KY forum.
Richard Wright

South Jordan, UT

#2 Jan 11, 2013
Thanks for this post. I wish that more people were qualified to teach corporate coaching. In Boynton Beach FL they have a great certification program for this.

http://www.cruxcoach.com
Gary Puntman

Buffalo, NY

#4 Dec 4, 2014
I am going to be starting my own business. I would love to find someone who can coach me through it. I want to make sure I get everything figured out. I want my business to be as successful as possible. http://www.positiveresolutions.com.au/Busines...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New Kent woman guilty in loan scam (Sep '11) Jan '15 Julia65 10
News Citizens fight back against criminal robbing dr... (May '12) Dec '14 NYC2VA 9
News Celebration and fears of a end timesa after sam... (Oct '14) Oct '14 tha Professor 5
News Confederate flag stirs patriotic Va. retort (Sep '13) Aug '14 VN Vet 38
News Confederate Flag Stirs Patriotic Virginia Retort (Sep '13) Oct '13 VN Vet 18
where my dawgs at (Aug '13) Aug '13 the real me 1
News 38,600 Participants In The 14th Annual Ukrop's ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 E Flores 1
More from around the web