Missing Woman Causes Concern For Thos...

Missing Woman Causes Concern For Those Who Work In The Area - wtvr

There are 7 comments on the WTVR story from Jan 18, 2010, titled Missing Woman Causes Concern For Those Who Work In The Area - wtvr. In it, WTVR reports that:

It's been three days since 40 year old Kelly Catalano took her usual break from her job and left for a short walk.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVR.

kariberry

Prince George, VA

#1 Jan 18, 2010
This doesn't add up. If she went missing from her work in Colonial Heights, why was her house doors left open? It makes no sense.
Same Neighborhood

Johnson City, TN

#3 Jan 19, 2010
I live in the same neighborhood as Ms. Catalano and have seen her walking down the street a few times. I do not know her personally but everyone is praying and hoping that she will be found safe and sound for her families sake. I am puzzled why channel 6 seems to be the only station or media following this story. Channels 8 and 12 did mention it for the first day or so but have been silent since. I haven't seen the story in the newspapers either unless I overlooked it.
Countrycow68

AOL

#4 Jan 19, 2010
Something here smells really fishy !!!!!!!
Friend

Richmond, VA

#5 Jan 19, 2010
Prayer vigil on January 20, 2010 @ 7 pm for Kelly Catalano who has been missing since 01/15/10. Open Vigil at Harry G Daniels Park Rte 10 & Iron Bridge Rd Chester, VA please everyone forward and attend if at all possible This is going to be at field #7 at 7:00 PM please forward! county officers approved! 660...0 ...Whit...e Pine Road Richmond, VA 23237 Located on Route 10 across from the Chesterfield County Airport
Friend of Kelly

Midlothian, VA

#6 Jan 19, 2010
Kelly is one of the sweetest people I've ever met. Always a smile. Always nice words to say. I miss her dearly. I am praying for her.
Catherine

Decatur, GA

#7 Feb 16, 2010
I also do not understand why I have not heard much on the news. Everything possible should be done! I read about it in the paper and have been praying for here to come home safe. I will keep praying faithfully for Kelly and the family. Sent with love. What can we do to help?
strange

Atlanta, GA

#8 Feb 16, 2010
The psychic chick said something tragic has happened. Y'all do remember the psychic psycho, She said the police would find her body on a weds.; and that was over 3 weeks ago. Have you heard anymore from the psycho?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chesterfield County to lose Federal funding Nov '16 Law Abiding Taxpayer 1
Chesterfield County Mugshots and Criminal Arres... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Harper 2
what was the colors called today for chesterfie... (Jan '16) Jan '16 tom12341234 1
News Suspect in 2008 slaying captured (Jan '12) Dec '15 Danielle 6
News New Kent woman guilty in loan scam (Sep '11) Jan '15 Julia65 10
News Citizens fight back against criminal robbing dr... (May '12) Dec '14 NYC2VA 9
News Business coaching can make firms and lives better (Jul '12) Dec '14 Gary Puntman 3
More from around the web