Missing Woman Causes Concern For Those Who Work In The Area - wtvr

Full story: WTVR

It's been three days since 40 year old Kelly Catalano took her usual break from her job and left for a short walk.
Comments
1 - 7 of 7 Comments Last updated Feb 16, 2010
kariberry

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2010

This doesn't add up. If she went missing from her work in Colonial Heights, why was her house doors left open? It makes no sense.
Same Neighborhood

Winchester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2010

I live in the same neighborhood as Ms. Catalano and have seen her walking down the street a few times. I do not know her personally but everyone is praying and hoping that she will be found safe and sound for her families sake. I am puzzled why channel 6 seems to be the only station or media following this story. Channels 8 and 12 did mention it for the first day or so but have been silent since. I haven't seen the story in the newspapers either unless I overlooked it.
Countrycow68

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2010

Judged:

Something here smells really fishy !!!!!!!
Friend

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2010

Prayer vigil on January 20, 2010 @ 7 pm for Kelly Catalano who has been missing since 01/15/10. Open Vigil at Harry G Daniels Park Rte 10 & Iron Bridge Rd Chester, VA please everyone forward and attend if at all possible This is going to be at field #7 at 7:00 PM please forward! county officers approved! 660...0 ...Whit...e Pine Road Richmond, VA 23237 Located on Route 10 across from the Chesterfield County Airport
Friend of Kelly

Midlothian, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2010

Kelly is one of the sweetest people I've ever met. Always a smile. Always nice words to say. I miss her dearly. I am praying for her.
Catherine

Petersburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2010

I also do not understand why I have not heard much on the news. Everything possible should be done! I read about it in the paper and have been praying for here to come home safe. I will keep praying faithfully for Kelly and the family. Sent with love. What can we do to help?
strange

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2010

The psychic chick said something tragic has happened. Y'all do remember the psychic psycho, She said the police would find her body on a weds.; and that was over 3 weeks ago. Have you heard anymore from the psycho?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chesterfield County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Confederate flag stirs patriotic Va. retort (Sep '13) Aug 18 VN Vet 38
Confederate Flag Stirs Patriotic Virginia Retort (Sep '13) Oct '13 VN Vet 18
where my dawgs at (Aug '13) Aug '13 the real me 1
38,600 Participants In The 14th Annual Ukrop's ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 E Flores 1
Greene County School Board Approves Allergy Man... (Feb '12) Apr '13 real central Va M... 30
Police say 6-week old baby has died (Mar '13) Mar '13 Elizabeth 1
Suspect in Va. Trooper Murder: God Made Me Do It (Mar '13) Mar '13 Richard_ 1

Search the Chesterfield County Forum:
•••