Mother charged in bus stop scare has ...

Mother charged in bus stop scare has history of trouble in the city

There are 50 comments on the Richmond Times-Dispatch story from May 19, 2011, titled Mother charged in bus stop scare has history of trouble in the city. In it, Richmond Times-Dispatch reports that:

A Chesterfield County mother facing charges of brandishing a pistol in front of students at a county bus stop this week "has a long history of alleged anti-social and violent behavior" in Richmond, a top city prosecutor disclosed Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Richmond Times-Dispatch.

hammer time

Dallas, GA

#21 Jun 9, 2011
Lucky Ned Pepper wrote:
<quoted text>
But we do know that based on studies of racial averages, your IQ is probably somewhere in the range of 80 while our average IQ is slightly above 100.
On average, that makes you a dumbarse.
get your jed clampett mentality back to some hicksville briar bushes.

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#22 Jun 10, 2011
hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
it was not fleahead:sammys line
it was not nothead: your lying
THE CORRECT NAME WAS "not a teahead."
you brainless one!!!!!!!!!!
LOL We know nothead.

Nice of you to finally admit you are the same deranged racist idiot we have all said you were.
hammer time

Dallas, GA

#23 Jun 13, 2011
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL We know nothead.
Nice of you to finally admit you are the same deranged racist idiot we have all said you were.
liar again, may your words fall to the ground.

Midlothian, VA

#24 Jun 13, 2011
hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
liar again, may your words fall to the ground.
My words don't fall because you posted the comment nothead. You admitted you were nothead, something we already knew.
hammer time

Dallas, GA

#25 Jun 13, 2011
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
My words don't fall because you posted the comment nothead. You admitted you were nothead, something we already knew.
liar again, i didn't admit to anything. who is nothead? never in your wildest imagination could i possibly be "nothead"
Know her well

Colonial Beach, VA

#26 Jun 13, 2011
When I read this article I thought it was about Hammer Time because she is known to harass the children who stand at the bus stop near her home....
hammer time

Dallas, GA

#28 Jun 13, 2011
Know her well wrote:
When I read this article I thought it was about Hammer Time because she is known to harass the children who stand at the bus stop near her home....
stop making up stuff like FOXnetwork.
Know her well

Colonial Beach, VA

#29 Jun 13, 2011
hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
stop making up stuff like FOXnetwork.
Would you like me to send this information to your board as well? You are truly an idiot....

Richmond, VA

#30 Jun 13, 2011
Know her well wrote:
Nothead claims to ba male, but we are not sure due to him/her dressing in drag for his/her "dates" with the johns he services.
Know her well

Colonial Beach, VA

#31 Jun 13, 2011
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothead claims to ba male, but we are not sure due to him/her dressing in drag for his/her "dates" with the johns he services.
Nope....nothead is a woman...a VERY sick woman....

Midlothian, VA

#32 Jun 14, 2011
Know her well wrote:
<quoted text>
I would never insult all women like that.
Know her well

Colonial Beach, VA

#33 Jun 14, 2011
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
I would never insult all women like that.
Perhaps she is more along the lines of an hermaphrodite....if you have ever seen her photo she could easily be a tranny....
hammer time

Dallas, GA

#34 Jun 14, 2011
Know her well wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you like me to send this information to your board as well? You are truly an idiot....
yes, the # is 1-888-EAT-ABAT.
hammer time

Dallas, GA

#35 Jun 14, 2011
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
trash in/trash out. trailer park resident.
hammer time

Dallas, GA

#36 Jun 14, 2011
Know her well wrote:
<quoted text>
do you know for sure "nothead" is a woman. stay tuned, details at eleven.
Know her well

Colonial Beach, VA

#37 Jun 14, 2011
hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, the # is 1-888-EAT-ABAT.
How's that job hunting, JKV?
Know her well

Colonial Beach, VA

#38 Jun 14, 2011
hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
do you know for sure "nothead" is a woman. stay tuned, details at eleven.
Actually, you pose an interesting question (even though you forgot the question mark)....no, I guess there is no visible proof you are a woman....you have the shoulders of a full back, legs like tree trunks, rear end like a semi truck and a face like a tranny so I suppose you could be right and you could be a man....maybe you claim to be a woman so you can cry "double minority"...
hammer time

Dallas, GA

#39 Jun 14, 2011
Know her well wrote:
<quoted text>
How's that job hunting, JKV?
waiting for you to get your pink slip, maybe a purse or two to match. hahahahaha...and the laughter goes on.
hammer time

Dallas, GA

#40 Jun 14, 2011
Know her well wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, you pose an interesting question (even though you forgot the question mark)....no, I guess there is no visible proof you are a woman....you have the shoulders of a full back, legs like tree trunks, rear end like a semi truck and a face like a tranny so I suppose you could be right and you could be a man....maybe you claim to be a woman so you can cry "double minority"...
is that a new description other than APE
Know her well

Colonial Beach, VA

#41 Jun 14, 2011
hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
waiting for you to get your pink slip, maybe a purse or two to match. hahahahaha...and the laughter goes on.
Your little advertisement about working as a CPA on some nonsensical website was so endearing....too bad no one has hired you yet but I suppose they Googled your name and saw your mug shot....hahahahaha!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chesterfield County to lose Federal funding (Nov '16) Nov '16 Law Abiding Taxpayer 1
Chesterfield County Mugshots and Criminal Arres... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Harper 2
what was the colors called today for chesterfie... (Jan '16) Jan '16 tom12341234 1
News Suspect in 2008 slaying captured (Jan '12) Dec '15 Danielle 6
News New Kent woman guilty in loan scam (Sep '11) Jan '15 Julia65 10
News Citizens fight back against criminal robbing dr... (May '12) Dec '14 NYC2VA 9
News Business coaching can make firms and lives better (Jul '12) Dec '14 Gary Puntman 3
More from around the web