Mother charged in bus stop scare has history of trouble in the city

May 19, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Richmond Times-Dispatch

A Chesterfield County mother facing charges of brandishing a pistol in front of students at a county bus stop this week "has a long history of alleged anti-social and violent behavior" in Richmond, a top city prosecutor disclosed Thursday.

Comments
1 - 20 of 50 Comments Last updated Jun 17, 2011
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#1 May 20, 2011
She told the Judge, "I'm not no danger to anyone."

Then why does she keep threatening people with a gun?

Let's hope this time that the witnesses don't get intimidated and show up.

Wacko mom needs to be locked up and kept away from civilization.
Lucky Ned Pepper

Richmond, VA

#2 May 20, 2011
She's just "keeping it real".

Since: May 10

Rooted in Reality

#3 May 21, 2011
We need to tell her that the gun is a new digital camera. Turn it around, look down the barrel, squeeze the trigger and wait for the flash. Perfectly plausible to me.
history buff

Richmond, VA

#4 May 23, 2011
This woman is a menace.Only by sheer luck has she remained free for as long as she has.It's only a matter of time before her temper and lack of control kills someone.

Since: Jul 10

Richmond, VA

#5 May 23, 2011
Stay tuned, when this attention getting episode wears out I am sure she will do something else.
hammer time

Richmond, VA

#6 Jun 6, 2011
va_tazdad wrote:
She told the Judge, "I'm not no danger to anyone."
Then why does she keep threatening people with a gun?
Let's hope this time that the witnesses don't get intimidated and show up.
Wacko mom needs to be locked up and kept away from civilization.
she gets the support from the NRA and the CHAMBER OF COMMERCE for her right to bear arms. if you don't like it, then ban all guns for everybody.
hammer time

Richmond, VA

#7 Jun 6, 2011
Sammy- wrote:
Stay tuned, when this attention getting episode wears out I am sure she will do something else.
yeah, but we'll still here from chumps like you.
hammer time

Richmond, VA

#8 Jun 6, 2011
history buff wrote:
This woman is a menace.Only by sheer luck has she remained free for as long as she has.It's only a matter of time before her temper and lack of control kills someone.
yeah, just like that loon in arizona and the deputy sheriff from franklin county. yeah, ONLY A MATTER OF TIME.
i blame the NRA and the CHAMBER OF COMMERCE for wanting guns in the hands of the unstable.
Lucky Ned Pepper

Midlothian, VA

#9 Jun 6, 2011
hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, just like that loon in arizona and the deputy sheriff from franklin county. yeah, ONLY A MATTER OF TIME.
i blame the NRA and the CHAMBER OF COMMERCE for wanting guns in the hands of the unstable.
I blame the criminals like you and your cousins in Whitcomb Court.
hammer time

Richmond, VA

#10 Jun 6, 2011
Lucky Ned Pepper wrote:
<quoted text>
I blame the criminals like you and your cousins in Whitcomb Court.
simply amazing how you are so stupid. poor people do not manufacture weapons. the teaGUNlicans keep bringing them into the neighborhood, via the showplace/nascar gun shows.

Richmond, VA

#11 Jun 6, 2011
hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
simply amazing how you are so stupid. poor people do not manufacture weapons. the teaGUNlicans keep bringing them into the neighborhood, via the showplace/nascar gun shows.
We are still waiting for the video you claimed to have of illegal gun purchases at the gun show nothead.

I guess it went the way of your "top senior aid to the governor job" or that law enforcement job you claimed to have.

In other words, you lied about all of it. Nothing new there!
hammer time

Richmond, VA

#12 Jun 7, 2011
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
We are still waiting for the video you claimed to have of illegal gun purchases at the gun show nothead.
I guess it went the way of your "top senior aid to the governor job" or that law enforcement job you claimed to have.
no one lies except you LEO's

Richmond, VA

#13 Jun 7, 2011
hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
no one lies except you LEO's
Again, We are still waiting for the video you claimed to have of illegal gun purchases at the gun show nothead.

Since: Jul 10

Richmond, VA

#14 Jun 8, 2011
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, We are still waiting for the video you claimed to have of illegal gun purchases at the gun show nothead.
Top Senior Advisor??!?!?!! I had forgotten that one. Fleahead time to back up and staighten out all your lies before moving forward with more.

FLEAHEAD's own personal website:http://www.topix.net/f orum/city/richmond-va/T7GRH3QT PE61M6URS

Just visit this site and select TROLL!!! Some good reading!!
hammer time

Richmond, VA

#15 Jun 8, 2011
Sammy- wrote:
<quoted text>
Top Senior Advisor??!?!?!! I had forgotten that one. Fleahead time to back up and staighten out all your lies before moving forward with more.
FLEAHEAD's own personal website:http://www.topix.net/f orum/city/richmond-va/T7GRH3QT PE61M6URS
get off this planet!!!!!!!!!!

Richmond, VA

#16 Jun 8, 2011
Sammy- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL nothead/fleahead/hammer all the same racist idiot with an IQ of almost 70.
hammer time

Richmond, VA

#17 Jun 9, 2011
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah right, you don't have a brain and with that info. we can't measure your IQ.
Lucky Ned Pepper

United States

#18 Jun 9, 2011
hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah right, you don't have a brain and with that info. we can't measure your IQ.
But we do know that based on studies of racial averages, your IQ is probably somewhere in the range of 80 while our average IQ is slightly above 100.

On average, that makes you a dumbarse.
Slurpee Empty

Petersburg, VA

#19 Jun 9, 2011
Lucky Ned Pepper wrote:
<quoted text>
But we do know that based on studies of racial averages, your IQ is probably somewhere in the range of 80 while our average IQ is slightly above 100.
On average, that makes you a dumbarse.
Conservatives average IQ is 95, whereas Liberals are 105. I don't know what that's about but it's just one of those facts.
And you know damned well that when they say whites they are including arabs and all kinds of people that don't even fit the white profile.
The government really needs to stop projecting superiority according to those that are really below the learning curve. The average white IQ in Va, KY, TN, NC and SC is 86. Right next to the blacks 85
hammer time

Richmond, VA

#20 Jun 9, 2011
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
it was not fleahead:sammys line
it was not nothead: your lying
THE CORRECT NAME WAS "not a teahead."
you brainless one!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Confederate flag stirs patriotic Va. retort (Sep '13) Aug 18 VN Vet 38
Confederate Flag Stirs Patriotic Virginia Retort (Sep '13) Oct '13 VN Vet 18
where my dawgs at (Aug '13) Aug '13 the real me 1
38,600 Participants In The 14th Annual Ukrop's ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 E Flores 1
Greene County School Board Approves Allergy Man... (Feb '12) Apr '13 real central Va M... 30
Police say 6-week old baby has died (Mar '13) Mar '13 Elizabeth 1
Suspect in Va. Trooper Murder: God Made Me Do It (Mar '13) Mar '13 Richard_ 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Chesterfield County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••