Proposal to Close Chester Middle Scho...

Proposal to Close Chester Middle School - wtvr

There are 21 comments on the WTVR story from Dec 8, 2009, titled Proposal to Close Chester Middle School - wtvr. In it, WTVR reports that:

Tough economic times are calling for Chesterfield County to utilize resources wisely.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVR.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jill

Chesterfield, VA

#21 Dec 18, 2009
Dollars and Sense wrote:
Did you all at least read the letter sent home today? It is about long term solutions. The building will not be vaporized! The building would be used for the whole 9th grade(the most vulnerable public) We have to make do for now. This looks like a viable solution. We can not keep using the credit card.It will not be reinventing the wheel but it will take moral courage to do what is right for the student body. Bring it on!
You want to save money then just add the grade there is room specially if we add a few trailers....most of us went to school in trailers....why displace 3 grades for one grade...We have elementary schools in the county that have larger numbers than that and their is 6 grades....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New Kent woman guilty in loan scam (Sep '11) Jan '15 Julia65 10
News Citizens fight back against criminal robbing dr... (May '12) Dec '14 NYC2VA 9
News Business coaching can make firms and lives better (Jul '12) Dec '14 Gary Puntman 3
News Celebration and fears of a end timesa after sam... (Oct '14) Oct '14 tha Professor 5
News Confederate flag stirs patriotic Va. retort (Sep '13) Aug '14 VN Vet 38
News Confederate Flag Stirs Patriotic Virginia Retort (Sep '13) Oct '13 VN Vet 18
where my dawgs at (Aug '13) Aug '13 the real me 1
More from around the web