Obama to attend rally in Richmond

Apr 25, 2012 Full story: WTVR Richmond 34

RICHMOND, Va. -A Officials announced Wednesday evening that President Obama will take part in a campaign rally in Richmond on Saturday, May 5A at VCU's Siegel Center.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
porkrhine

Monroe, VA

#22 Apr 28, 2012
must taste like chicken........ Throw in some watermelon and a mango melon crush. Hollar if you hear me hammerHead

“Old 16th Graveyard hole”

Since: Nov 11

Philadelphia, PA

#23 Apr 30, 2012
hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Pay attention son, its politics at its best. President Obama is shrewd and smart and no repukelicon reich-wing nazi can touch him.
Get off your meth pipe!!!!!!!!!
LOL - wow, another typical rant from a progressive. I have to chuckle, they can't disagree without calling names, spelling things in cute ways and suggesting the poster, who is only posting facts BTW, is either drugged or drunk. Well, boyo, this LADY is not amused. If you have honest debate to throw out there, please feel free, but since you are a progressive I really cannot expect a civil tone or a real debate with facts. Obama may be shrewd and the smart if pretty much in the eye of the beholder, as they say. But, ask any real lawyer about how smart he is, you will be surprised that they are scratching their heads in amazement at his supposed expertise in Con. Law making TWO egregious blunders with the Obamacare mandate and the AZ case. People are slaming the poor defense attory for the government, but the real fact is HE HAS NO CASE - NO defense for a bad move by this president who is supposed to be "so smart" that he couldn't see the constitutional problems he has with both. Arrogance is more like it, no one tells him NO so he has this idea that if he puts it out there everyone "If he just explains things to them better" will fall in line. Nope, not the sharpest knife in the drawer in reality.

Since: May 10

Rooted in Reality

#24 Apr 30, 2012
Ballybunion,an astute observation of our resident idiot. Please don't fret yourself over his lack of intelligence or human demeanor. You see, his inbred heritage from the shallow,muddy, algae infested end of the gene pool has had a detrimental effect on his DNA.

You sound very intelligent and I welcome you to our little corner of "heaven". Please feel free to enlighten us with your thoughts and opinions. Again, welcome and have a blessed day.

Since: Jul 10

Richmond, VA

#25 Apr 30, 2012
Hammertoe is upset her checks did not show up so get ready. She will be leaving some multi- ungodly posts and as fast as tomorrow she will be back with scripture for everyone. Great examples of the this----

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/richmond-va/T...

Just stay out of Walmart for the next week!!!

Eat out!
hammer time

Richmond, VA

#26 Apr 30, 2012
Lucky Ned Pepper wrote:
<quoted text>
You've obviously never seen a sheboon chimpout at The Golden Corral when they run out of gizzards.
Golden Corral doesn't have gizzards. What are you doing in Golden Coral anyway? They don't serve possum and skunk for you hillbillies.
hammer time

Richmond, VA

#27 Apr 30, 2012
porkrhine wrote:
must taste like chicken........ Throw in some watermelon and a mango melon crush. Hollar if you hear me hammerHead
Watermelon is good, one serving a day is beneficial to ones health.
Too bad you hillbillies feast on buzzards and fresh water crawdads.
Ewww, you even wait for little piggies to be born to get those fresh mountain oysters soaked in turpentine.
hammer time

Richmond, VA

#28 Apr 30, 2012
Ballybunion wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL - wow, another typical rant from a progressive. I have to chuckle, they can't disagree without calling names, spelling things in cute ways and suggesting the poster, who is only posting facts BTW, is either drugged or drunk. Well, boyo, this LADY is not amused. If you have honest debate to throw out there, please feel free, but since you are a progressive I really cannot expect a civil tone or a real debate with facts. Obama may be shrewd and the smart if pretty much in the eye of the beholder, as they say. But, ask any real lawyer about how smart he is, you will be surprised that they are scratching their heads in amazement at his supposed expertise in Con. Law making TWO egregious blunders with the Obamacare mandate and the AZ case. People are slaming the poor defense attory for the government, but the real fact is HE HAS NO CASE - NO defense for a bad move by this president who is supposed to be "so smart" that he couldn't see the constitutional problems he has with both. Arrogance is more like it, no one tells him NO so he has this idea that if he puts it out there everyone "If he just explains things to them better" will fall in line. Nope, not the sharpest knife in the drawer in reality.
You are not a lady, more like an old dried up prune. Theres nothing to debate when ditto-heads like you can only come up with benign talking points from FOX-networse. Give it a rest granny, you have nothing to contribute to intelligent debate. Its the same old broken reich-wing neo-nazi golden oldies. Have some hot prune juice for me, will'ya.
hammer time

Richmond, VA

#29 Apr 30, 2012
greg in central va wrote:
Ballybunion,an astute observation of our resident idiot. Please don't fret yourself over his lack of intelligence or human demeanor. You see, his inbred heritage from the shallow,muddy, algae infested end of the gene pool has had a detrimental effect on his DNA.
You sound very intelligent and I welcome you to our little corner of "heaven". Please feel free to enlighten us with your thoughts and opinions. Again, welcome and have a blessed day.
Ok gramps, you seem to think that only whites can have intelligent conversation. Too bad ted nugent just proved your azzes wrong.
hammer time

Richmond, VA

#30 Apr 30, 2012
Sammy- wrote:
Hammertoe is upset her checks did not show up so get ready. She will be leaving some multi- ungodly posts and as fast as tomorrow she will be back with scripture for everyone. Great examples of the this----
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/richmond-va/T...
Just stay out of Walmart for the next week!!!
Eat out!
Will be visiting your mammy later on this week, she owes me a favor for getting her out of the city lock-up.

Philadelphia, PA

#31 Apr 30, 2012
hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not a lady, more like an old dried up prune. Theres nothing to debate when ditto-heads like you can only come up with benign talking points from FOX-networse. Give it a rest granny, you have nothing to contribute to intelligent debate. Its the same old broken reich-wing neo-nazi golden oldies. Have some hot prune juice for me, will'ya.
LOL - I rest my case.:) When I'm right, I am spot on. Sorry little one, YOU have nothing to contribute to the conversation, just more of the same. YAWN - same old, same old. Boring. Save it for your buddies, they probably are interested.

Philadelphia, PA

#32 Apr 30, 2012
greg in central va wrote:
Well, Thank You! I am not arrogant enough to think I "enlighten" anyone, but I will be happy to share my opinions. I find that nationally, we conservatives are much more represented than in my tiny, navyblue state of DE. AND, the progressives are pretty much "One Note" so they present nothing new with each post.
hammer time

Richmond, VA

#33 Apr 30, 2012
Ballybunion wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL - I rest my case.:) When I'm right, I am spot on. Sorry little one, YOU have nothing to contribute to the conversation, just more of the same. YAWN - same old, same old. Boring. Save it for your buddies, they probably are interested.
Aww shucks, didn't think you were alive!!!!!!
Yours is the same old dead words, nothing alive about them at all.
How was the hot prune juice granny?
hammer time

Richmond, VA

#34 Apr 30, 2012
Ballybunion wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, Thank You! I am not arrogant enough to think I "enlighten" anyone, but I will be happy to share my opinions. I find that nationally, we conservatives are much more represented than in my tiny, navyblue state of DE. AND, the progressives are pretty much "One Note" so they present nothing new with each post.
You ppl. have nothing new, simply put, the party of "NO"
I implore you to get a can of Fix-a-Flat for your failing memory.
Does dementia run in your family, i damn sure thought you are repeating yourself? Most can'tservitves do that ya know. C'mon granny.

Since: Apr 12

New York, NY

#35 Apr 30, 2012
as Beverly answered I'm taken by surprise that a mother can make $9764 in 4 weeks on the internet. did you read this web page http://1st.ly/4milz

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Citizens fight back against criminal robbing dr... (May '12) Dec 23 NYC2VA 9
Business coaching can make firms and lives better (Jul '12) Dec 4 Gary Puntman 3
Celebration and fears of a end timesa after sam... Oct '14 tha Professor 5
Confederate flag stirs patriotic Va. retort (Sep '13) Aug '14 VN Vet 38
Confederate Flag Stirs Patriotic Virginia Retort (Sep '13) Oct '13 VN Vet 18
where my dawgs at (Aug '13) Aug '13 the real me 1
38,600 Participants In The 14th Annual Ukrop's ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 E Flores 1
More from around the web