Obama to attend rally in Richmond

Obama to attend rally in Richmond

There are 34 comments on the WTVR Richmond story from Apr 25, 2012, titled Obama to attend rally in Richmond. In it, WTVR Richmond reports that:

RICHMOND, Va. -A Officials announced Wednesday evening that President Obama will take part in a campaign rally in Richmond on Saturday, May 5A at VCU's Siegel Center.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVR Richmond.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#1 Apr 26, 2012
He might have better luck in one of the other "56 states" he thinks are part of America.

Virginia voted Republican in 2009, 2010, and 2011 and I don't see anything that has changed.

His "hope and change" was a lie in 2008 and I doubt he can prove different now.

Since: May 10

Rooted in Reality

#2 Apr 26, 2012
Yep, as far as obama's lies and deceptions are concerned......The jig is up.
Lucky Ned Pepper

United States

#4 Apr 26, 2012
Obama's coming to town. Lock up your Golden Retriever's.
porkrhine

Fincastle, VA

#5 Apr 26, 2012
Dont renig 2012
hammer time

Cartersville, VA

#6 Apr 26, 2012
porkrhine wrote:
Dont renig 2012
Thats it,,,,,,,,you mammy will not get her dog license renewed.

Richmond, VA

#7 Apr 27, 2012
greg in central va wrote:
Yep, as far as obama's lies and deceptions are concerned......The jig is up.
Hopefully, he will eat before he leaves the White House.
hammer time

Cartersville, VA

#8 Apr 27, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Hopefully, he will eat before he leaves the White House.
Not only will he eat, he'll beat your azzes to a pulp.
OBAMA WILL RIDE HIGH IN THE SADDLE AS HE WATCHES MITT the moronic MORMON SETTLE FOR SOME PICKELED BUZZARD EGGS AND SOME JIM CROW.

Midlothian, VA

#9 Apr 27, 2012
hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
OBAMA WILL RIDE HIGH IN THE SADDLE AS HE WATCHES MITT the moronic MORMON SETTLE FOR SOME PICKELED BUZZARD EGGS AND SOME JIM CROW.
LOL how long has it been since the nurse gave you your meds nothead>

Since: Jul 10

Richmond, VA

#10 Apr 27, 2012
hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
You said the exact same thing two years ago when the republicans were all set to take back the House. And how did that work out for ya???

When your vote is opposite of mine I know I will win.

Keep dreaming idiot.
Lucky Ned Pepper

United States

#11 Apr 28, 2012
hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama ate dog meat during his muslim youth in Indonesia.

Since: May 10

Rooted in Reality

#12 Apr 28, 2012
I am worried about the the dog that oblamer got. Makes one wonder what is served at those high dollar white house dinners. Isn't the SPCA close to the white house? Rolling them dogs up to the kitchen is oblamer's version of "meals on wheels". And he claims they were invited to play with beau. Or would that be a story of "man bites dog"?
hammer time

Cartersville, VA

#13 Apr 28, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL how long has it been since the nurse gave you your meds nothead>
Ask your wife, she is next door in bed with the janitor.
hammer time

Cartersville, VA

#14 Apr 28, 2012
Sammy- wrote:
<quoted text>
You said the exact same thing two years ago when the republicans were all set to take back the House. And how did that work out for ya???
When your vote is opposite of mine I know I will win.
Keep dreaming idiot.
Mitt the moronic Mormon, SHYT???????It won't happen and you uncivilized FOX watching kkkrackers know it.
hammer time

Cartersville, VA

#15 Apr 28, 2012
Lucky Ned Pepper wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama ate dog meat during his muslim youth in Indonesia.
Just like your mammy fed you skunks with dog food.
hammer time

Cartersville, VA

#16 Apr 28, 2012
greg in central va wrote:
I am worried about the the dog that oblamer got. Makes one wonder what is served at those high dollar white house dinners. Isn't the SPCA close to the white house? Rolling them dogs up to the kitchen is oblamer's version of "meals on wheels". And he claims they were invited to play with beau. Or would that be a story of "man bites dog"?
Like Chinese food??????

“Old 16th Graveyard hole”

Since: Nov 11

Philadelphia, PA

#17 Apr 28, 2012
And this isn't a campaign trip either, really, it's not, truly, really, just the POTUS doing business as usual. He must really think we are stupid, even the NYT has caught on and is asking how much longer they have to pretend all these trips to politically needed states are just business ass usual. Again, the POTUS is having a campaign rally with the kiddies, the only group he feels able to convince that he's a great president. Anyone over 22 knows better. He is having a meeting of the minds as they say. Obama and the 17 to 21 age group. Finally, he is smarter than most of the people in the room. I do wonder if he will still try to tell them the R's want to double their interest rate on their loans. Or, will he tell them he wants to veto their bill extending the lower rate? What to do, what to say, so many spins to be made, just which one will work this time?
hammer time

Cartersville, VA

#18 Apr 28, 2012
Ballybunion wrote:
And this isn't a campaign trip either, really, it's not, truly, really, just the POTUS doing business as usual. He must really think we are stupid, even the NYT has caught on and is asking how much longer they have to pretend all these trips to politically needed states are just business ass usual. Again, the POTUS is having a campaign rally with the kiddies, the only group he feels able to convince that he's a great president. Anyone over 22 knows better. He is having a meeting of the minds as they say. Obama and the 17 to 21 age group. Finally, he is smarter than most of the people in the room. I do wonder if he will still try to tell them the R's want to double their interest rate on their loans. Or, will he tell them he wants to veto their bill extending the lower rate? What to do, what to say, so many spins to be made, just which one will work this time?
Pay attention son, its politics at its best. President Obama is shrewd and smart and no repukelicon reich-wing nazi can touch him.
Get off your meth pipe!!!!!!!!!
Lucky Ned Pepper

United States

#19 Apr 28, 2012
hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Like Chinese food??????
No, it's like muslim soul food.
hammer time

Cartersville, VA

#20 Apr 28, 2012
Lucky Ned Pepper wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it's like muslim soul food.
You cannibal azz kkkracker will grub on anything. Helloooooo, jeffrey dalhmer
Lucky Ned Pepper

United States

#21 Apr 28, 2012
hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
You cannibal azz kkkracker will grub on anything. Helloooooo, jeffrey dalhmer
You've obviously never seen a sheboon chimpout at The Golden Corral when they run out of gizzards.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Greenfield Community Association building broke... Oct '17 trippy 1
Chesterfield County to lose Federal funding (Nov '16) Nov '16 Law Abiding Taxpayer 1
Chesterfield County Mugshots and Criminal Arres... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Harper 2
what was the colors called today for chesterfie... (Jan '16) Jan '16 tom12341234 1
News Suspect in 2008 slaying captured (Jan '12) Dec '15 Danielle 6
News New Kent woman guilty in loan scam (Sep '11) Jan '15 Julia65 10
News Citizens fight back against criminal robbing dr... (May '12) Dec '14 NYC2VA 9
More from around the web