Missing Chesterfield Women - wtvr

Missing Chesterfield Women - wtvr

There are 294 comments on the WTVR story from Jan 15, 2010, titled Missing Chesterfield Women - wtvr. In it, WTVR reports that:

Chesterfield County Police are attempting to locate a Kelly Catalano who was last seen walking away from her work place in the 16000 block of Innovation drive at approximately 10:00am today.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVR.

First Prev
of 15
Next Last
tmi

Atlanta, GA

#299 Apr 26, 2010
family in PA wrote:
<quoted text>
We do not know where Kelly was put into the water at. Thank You for still trying to help our family. Please dont listen to TMI.
Y'all don't have to listen to me, its time for closure unless you like keep rehasing it over and over again. She has her RIP, why don't y'all do the same.
Judy Williams

Meadville, PA

#300 Apr 27, 2010
We invite you to celebrate the life of Kelly Diane Catalano with us on Saturday May 15th from 6:30-9:00pm at Clover Hill Assembly of God 12310 Bailey Bridge Rd. Midlothian Va 23112. We invite you to share in refreshments and memories of Kelly... More information to follow.
family in PA

Blum, TX

#301 Apr 27, 2010
tmi wrote:
<quoted text>
Y'all don't have to listen to me, its time for closure unless you like keep rehasing it over and over again. She has her RIP, why don't y'all do the same.
If you dont want to hear it stay off this page. But it isnt suicide that means there is somebody walking the streets in VA that shouldnt be maybe the next time they hurt or kill somebody it will be somebody you care about. So all this means is that it isnt over!
jumbo

Saraland, AL

#302 Apr 30, 2010
I have confidence in CCPD, they will arrest somebody once we have the report from the ME.
tmi

Atlanta, GA

#303 Apr 30, 2010
family in PA wrote:
<quoted text>
If you dont want to hear it stay off this page. But it isnt suicide that means there is somebody walking the streets in VA that shouldnt be maybe the next time they hurt or kill somebody it will be somebody you care about. So all this means is that it isnt over!
Denial keeps the hurting wounds open, let it go people.
Goatpoop

Jonesborough, TN

#304 May 18, 2010
I think someone is trying to shut us up, they must know something about what happened to Kelly!
Judym1957

Conneaut Lake, PA

#305 May 18, 2010
I agree with you Goatpoop. There is someone out there that knows what happened and won't talk. I hope it never happens to anyone they love.
VA Gal

Ashland, VA

#306 May 19, 2010
Please read....Suicide by Drowning

http://www.chesterfieldobserver.com/...reat_g...
Very Sad

Winnetka, CA

#307 May 19, 2010
Don't believe it for one second. I knew they were going to say that. That's what they said about 2 other women in VA. How convenient. I would not let it go out like that. I feel for the family, and I would keep grilling someone to get to the bottom of it. Does anyone that worked with Kelly no how deep the water was exactly at that time? I would like to know how extensively everyone was questioned.
Very Sad

Winnetka, CA

#308 May 19, 2010
Tmi, why are you so adamant about letting this go? It's kind of suspicious and I would like to know if you were questioned extensively. It's like you don't want anyone to dig anymore so we can find out the truth. THE TRUTH WILL BE FOUND OUT THOUGH.
Mother of suicide

Sweet Briar, VA

#309 May 21, 2010
To the family and friends of Kelly, you have my sympathy. I did want to tell you that after our daughter killed herself we looked for clues for months. She had made plans for the future - but she had been miserable with the present. She loved her children - but believed she was a bad parent. She was making Easter candy and plans for egg hunts the day before she died. She planned to leave her husband - but told him she loved him in the note we found years later. Which reminds me, the police did not tell us about the notes they found confirming her suicide until years later - so ask!

We looked for REASONS for many years. In the end, there was no explaining why. Those who would not kill themselves can never understand those who do.
Pantera

United States

#310 May 21, 2010
Mother of suicide wrote:
To the family and friends of Kelly, you have my sympathy. I did want to tell you that after our daughter killed herself we looked for clues for months. She had made plans for the future - but she had been miserable with the present. She loved her children - but believed she was a bad parent. She was making Easter candy and plans for egg hunts the day before she died. She planned to leave her husband - but told him she loved him in the note we found years later. Which reminds me, the police did not tell us about the notes they found confirming her suicide until years later - so ask!
We looked for REASONS for many years. In the end, there was no explaining why. Those who would not kill themselves can never understand those who do.
I am so sorry that your daughter committed suicide, but this is a completely different story. There is no way this woman committed suicide in shallow water. She was very athletic and you can't kill yourself by holding your breath in shallow water. Your body would not let you.
Aden

Darwen, UK

#311 May 16, 2015
Kellys Niece wrote:
Not a Teabag...you have been posting such nasty stuff on all the topix websites that are discussing my Aunt. I just recently commented on an arguement between you and a person called sick and tired. you have made it perfectly clear that you feel this is what Kelly deserves because of her sexual orientation. NOW I would like to make it perfectly clear that this family would rather not hear your opinion any longer..So if you could PLEASE QUIT POSTING your opinions on my aunts websites the family would really appreciate this!! With the pain my family is in and wanting Kelly home and my brother and other aunt home to this family that it hurts. I hope your family never experiences this kind of pain from not knowing where a family memeber is that you love so dearly!!! You yourself is causing my family more pain with your comments!! And maybe the psychic might be wrong or maybe she is right but either way she is trying to help which is more than I can say for your negativity. If you want to help just pray cause God is the one who can help my family now....I love you Kelly and need you home with us
And Jacqui..I so hope you are wrong because because I really need her to be alive and well. We are a strong family that can get her through what has happened to her..
Seams the fake psychic was spot on hey. R.I.p to this lady.
Norbert of Norview

Norfolk, VA

#312 May 21, 2015
How about we get in touch with Norview Baptist Church's Thursday 9:30 AM prayer group and ask that they share the subject surrounding missing Chesterfield women in their prayers!?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 15
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesterfield County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kershaw woman 'brutally murdered' with baseball... (Dec '11) Jun '17 1perfectstorm4u2 31
News Pine Straw Big Business in State Forests (Dec '07) Nov '16 Rab 6
Sheriff's Race (Oct '14) Apr '16 JKKopfman 3
News Sex offender caught in foot chase (Aug '15) Aug '15 Storm 1
News Brave, Stray Dog Victim of Cowardly Abuse (Apr '15) Jul '15 Judie Kopfman 2
News Southern snow blasts county (Feb '15) Feb '15 Judie Kopfman 1
News Brooks wins sheriff race (Nov '14) Nov '14 Ginger Morton 3
More from around the web