Missing Chesterfield Women - wtvr

Full story: WTVR

Chesterfield County Police are attempting to locate a Kelly Catalano who was last seen walking away from her work place in the 16000 block of Innovation drive at approximately 10:00am today.

Comments (Page 15)

Showing posts 281 - 292 of292
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
tmi

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2010

Judged:

family in PA wrote:
<quoted text>
We do not know where Kelly was put into the water at. Thank You for still trying to help our family. Please dont listen to TMI.
Y'all don't have to listen to me, its time for closure unless you like keep rehasing it over and over again. She has her RIP, why don't y'all do the same.
Judy Williams

Meadville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2010

We invite you to celebrate the life of Kelly Diane Catalano with us on Saturday May 15th from 6:30-9:00pm at Clover Hill Assembly of God 12310 Bailey Bridge Rd. Midlothian Va 23112. We invite you to share in refreshments and memories of Kelly... More information to follow.
family in PA

Huntington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2010

tmi wrote:
<quoted text>
Y'all don't have to listen to me, its time for closure unless you like keep rehasing it over and over again. She has her RIP, why don't y'all do the same.
If you dont want to hear it stay off this page. But it isnt suicide that means there is somebody walking the streets in VA that shouldnt be maybe the next time they hurt or kill somebody it will be somebody you care about. So all this means is that it isnt over!
jumbo

Colonial Heights, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2010

I have confidence in CCPD, they will arrest somebody once we have the report from the ME.
tmi

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2010

Judged:

family in PA wrote:
<quoted text>
If you dont want to hear it stay off this page. But it isnt suicide that means there is somebody walking the streets in VA that shouldnt be maybe the next time they hurt or kill somebody it will be somebody you care about. So all this means is that it isnt over!
Denial keeps the hurting wounds open, let it go people.
Goatpoop

Chester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2010

I think someone is trying to shut us up, they must know something about what happened to Kelly!
Judym1957

Meadville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2010

I agree with you Goatpoop. There is someone out there that knows what happened and won't talk. I hope it never happens to anyone they love.
VA Gal

Ashland, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2010

Please read....Suicide by Drowning

http://www.chesterfieldobserver.com/...reat_g...
Very Sad

Simi Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2010

Don't believe it for one second. I knew they were going to say that. That's what they said about 2 other women in VA. How convenient. I would not let it go out like that. I feel for the family, and I would keep grilling someone to get to the bottom of it. Does anyone that worked with Kelly no how deep the water was exactly at that time? I would like to know how extensively everyone was questioned.
Very Sad

Simi Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2010

Tmi, why are you so adamant about letting this go? It's kind of suspicious and I would like to know if you were questioned extensively. It's like you don't want anyone to dig anymore so we can find out the truth. THE TRUTH WILL BE FOUND OUT THOUGH.
Mother of suicide

Sweet Briar, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2010

To the family and friends of Kelly, you have my sympathy. I did want to tell you that after our daughter killed herself we looked for clues for months. She had made plans for the future - but she had been miserable with the present. She loved her children - but believed she was a bad parent. She was making Easter candy and plans for egg hunts the day before she died. She planned to leave her husband - but told him she loved him in the note we found years later. Which reminds me, the police did not tell us about the notes they found confirming her suicide until years later - so ask!

We looked for REASONS for many years. In the end, there was no explaining why. Those who would not kill themselves can never understand those who do.
Pantera

Valencia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2010

Judged:

Mother of suicide wrote:
To the family and friends of Kelly, you have my sympathy. I did want to tell you that after our daughter killed herself we looked for clues for months. She had made plans for the future - but she had been miserable with the present. She loved her children - but believed she was a bad parent. She was making Easter candy and plans for egg hunts the day before she died. She planned to leave her husband - but told him she loved him in the note we found years later. Which reminds me, the police did not tell us about the notes they found confirming her suicide until years later - so ask!
We looked for REASONS for many years. In the end, there was no explaining why. Those who would not kill themselves can never understand those who do.
I am so sorry that your daughter committed suicide, but this is a completely different story. There is no way this woman committed suicide in shallow water. She was very athletic and you can't kill yourself by holding your breath in shallow water. Your body would not let you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 281 - 292 of292
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chesterfield County Discussions

Search the Chesterfield County Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Chesterfield County Sheriff's Responses to Mino... Tue Steve 1
Folks in Chesterfield send prayers for Katie (Jun '11) Nov '13 Truth seeker 2
Radar Technology Used at Eppington Plantation C... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Today 3
Douglas onhouse arrestin murder case (Nov '11) Jun '13 Adam 4
Deputies: Missing man last seen leaving for fis... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Mrs 1
FBI joins search for gas station owner abducted... (Oct '12) Oct '12 HippityHop 1
Police say thief has confessed (Aug '12) Aug '12 brent driggers 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••