Missing Chesterfield Women - wtvr

Full story: WTVR

Chesterfield County Police are attempting to locate a Kelly Catalano who was last seen walking away from her work place in the 16000 block of Innovation drive at approximately 10:00am today.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of292
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
again

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2010

Is there more than one missing? Women?
Check with her immediate acquaintances.
Jamie

Meadville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2010

again wrote:
Was there another missing woman from Chesterfield? Please advise asap. survivor4ever77@yahoo.com
Obvious

Chester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2010

again wrote:
Dont you think the police have already checked with them!?!
again

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2010

Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>
No i don't, this is chesterfield police i'm talking about.
Didn't need your cockeyed response either.
Coworker

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2010

It's one woman. I work at the same company and it's baffling to try to contemplate what's happened. She's just disappeared. I'm sure the police have contacted friends & family. They searched into the evening Friday and began again early Saturday. I hope the investigation is on-going.
Jamie

Meadville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2010

Coworker wrote:
It's one woman. I work at the same company and it's baffling to try to contemplate what's happened. She's just disappeared. I'm sure the police have contacted friends & family. They searched into the evening Friday and began again early Saturday. I hope the investigation is on-going.
coworker I am her niece. Can you tell me some of her close friends or do you know where she hangs out? We are all praying for her. Anyone else who has more information feel free to email me survivor4ever77@yahoo.com.
CONCERNED

Meadville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2010

Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no need to act so rudely, some people are just really frustrated and are trying anything they can do to help find her. She is a very kind and loving person. I could only hope that so many people would try so hard to find me if I had gone missing. I wish I could do so much more.
coworker2

Mechanicsville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2010

My husband is a coworker of of kelly as well...We are praying for her safe return. Jamie I wish I had some info for you. The only help I can bring are my prayers.
Jamie

Meadville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2010

coworker2 wrote:
My husband is a coworker of of kelly as well...We are praying for her safe return. Jamie I wish I had some info for you. The only help I can bring are my prayers.
Thank you for your prayers. If you find or here anything please feel free to email me survivor4ever77@yahoo.com. Thanks again and God Bless
Stephanie

Mechanicsville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2010

Please someone find her!! This is horrible, I hope she's okay.
Neighbor

Winchester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2010

I live in the same neighborhood but approx. 3/4 from Ms. Catalano's residence. I don't know her personally but have seen her jogging a few times in the past year. I am somewhat disappointed there hasn't been more news coverage on the local Tv stations. I am sure the Chesterfield Police are doing their best to find her and we are all praying and hoping for the best.
Judy Williams

Meadville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2010

Hi, I am Kelly's sister. I want to thank everyone that has been searching and praying for her. If everyone could forward her picture to their friends and family I would appreciate it. I am grasping at straws on ways to find her. Any help would be nice.
Coworker3

Mechanicsville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2010

Judy Williams wrote:
Hi, I am Kelly's sister. I want to thank everyone that has been searching and praying for her. If everyone could forward her picture to their friends and family I would appreciate it. I am grasping at straws on ways to find her. Any help would be nice.
My husband also works with Kelly and was out with them early yesterday looking for her. I have posted her picture and information on facebook. We pray for her safe return.
Heather

Midlothian, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2010

I also know Kelly. She gets her car serviced at Haley Pontiac, where I work, very frequently and her and I have started to become friends. I was shocked and upset when I heard about her disappearance. I am praying for a safe return.
Barbara

Madison, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2010

Judy Williams wrote:
Judy, I'm a friend of Kelly's from Chester and I posted her picture and the story on my Facebook page yesterday. She's in my prayers, as are you and all her family.
Jamie

Meadville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2010

Barbara wrote:
<quoted text>
Judy, I'm a friend of Kelly's from Chester and I posted her picture and the story on my Facebook page yesterday. She's in my prayers, as are you and all her family.
Thanks Barbara this is Judy's daughter Jamie. If you have any information or know any hang outs or friends please email me survivor4ever77@yahoo.com and we can exchange numbers Thanks
TexanWhoCares

Georgetown, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2010

Praying that Kelly is found safe, and strength for her family & friends while waiting for her return.
Jenni

Glen Allen, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2010

My thoughts and prayers go out to Kelly and her family. I knew Kelly from managing a car repair shop in Chester and had the dinstinct pleasure of getting to know her. I have posted all information on my Facebook and My Space with the hopes that someone will have any new information. To her family, keep the faith. Kelly was a rare jewel and hopefully she will return to you all very soon.
Wendy

Sugar Land, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2010

I know Kelly and her family from Meadville. My brother lives in Richmond, formerly in Chesterfield. I have sent the photos and info regarding Kelly.
works down the street

Mechanicsville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2010

Neighbor wrote:
I live in the same neighborhood but approx. 3/4 from Ms. Catalano's residence. I don't know her personally but have seen her jogging a few times in the past year. I am somewhat disappointed there hasn't been more news coverage on the local Tv stations. I am sure the Chesterfield Police are doing their best to find her and we are all praying and hoping for the best.
Hi to anyone - my friend and I work at a neighboring plant and have seen Kelly walking when we take our walks. channel 6 stopped to talk to us and said that coworkers had refused to talk to him. He said they want to keep running her picture, but need to have people to talk to so the station will keep airing the story. Yes, we are praying too for a safe return.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of292
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chesterfield County Discussions

Search the Chesterfield County Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Chesterfield County Sheriff's Responses to Mino... Jul 8 Steve 1
Folks in Chesterfield send prayers for Katie (Jun '11) Nov '13 Truth seeker 2
Radar Technology Used at Eppington Plantation C... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Today 3
Douglas onhouse arrestin murder case (Nov '11) Jun '13 Adam 4
Deputies: Missing man last seen leaving for fis... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Mrs 1
FBI joins search for gas station owner abducted... (Oct '12) Oct '12 HippityHop 1
Police say thief has confessed (Aug '12) Aug '12 brent driggers 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••