Two Brothers Charged with Murder

Sep 23, 2009 Read more: WLTX-TV Columbia

Two South Carolina brothers have been charged with murder in the shooting death of a 24-year-old man.

Read more
Jennifer

Chester, SC

#1 Sep 23, 2009
Praying that this is just a terrible nightmare and when you both wake up as well as your family, everything will be alright...My heart goes out to the parents of these two young men..God Bless
Jennifer

Chester, SC

#2 Sep 23, 2009
For the family that is in morn of their loss during this terrible fatality , I pray that God will strengthen you where you are weak and build you where your hearts are torn down in sorrow. Look, ahead for justice to be served in which it is to see fit and left our lives continue to strive without violence..God Bless
smilely

Columbia, SC

#3 Sep 30, 2009
well mark was my brother and we miss you mark but now you in a better place... My heart goes out to his family & all i got to say is keep your head up and may god bless yall.... rem. wateva goes around come around remember that... Not tryin to be rude but i just sayin but everthing happend for a reason. demarkis C we miss you mann & love you
Unknown

Rock Hill, SC

#4 Nov 25, 2009
Yes,things do happen for a reason but i just hate that it happen this way. Two both families keep GOD first in your life and live on. Never stop PRAYING. GOD will make enerything alright for the both of you. Our YOUNG MEN in the world today is caught up in the wrong things that why the world is messed up. Just pray that they get it together before its to late. GOD IS THE WAY, LIFE, AND THE TRUTH.
unknown

Great Falls, SC

#5 Sep 25, 2010
My heart goes out to both family. Keep looking up toward the hills where your help comes from. God is never to late. So stay prayed up. God is only a pray away. Veneage is my said the LORD! Stand still and let God fight your battle.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chester County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mystery company to bring 1500 jobs to Chester C... (May '14) May '14 jeff s 1
Post more up to date news (Nov '13) Nov '13 Southeren Lady 1
News Chester County schools fail school safety test (Jul '13) Aug '13 Allen Banks 2
News 2010 ELECTION: Carlisle Roddey running for supe... (Apr '10) Jul '13 ECR 6
News Chester Co. homeowners take fight against sewag... (Jun '13) Jun '13 hshields 1
Cook shot at Los Magueyes Restaurant in Chester... (May '09) Jan '13 trolling 3
News Police: Man found dead in SC road was rape suspect (Aug '12) Aug '12 zone 1
More from around the web