Guice, Keasler vindicated

Guice, Keasler vindicated

There are 1 comment on the Cherokee County Herald - News, classifieds, businesses, and events in the area of Cherokee County, GA. story from Sep 13, 2010, titled Guice, Keasler vindicated. In it, Cherokee County Herald - News, classifieds, businesses, and events in the area of Cherokee County, GA. reports that:

A Cherokee County Circuit Court ruling has vindicated two veteran educators who were issued letters of reprimand in July of 2009 by the Cherokee County Board of Education.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cherokee County Herald - News, classifieds, businesses, and events in the area of Cherokee County, GA..

Cherokee County Taxpayer

Woodbine, GA

#1 Sep 19, 2010
Just read in the Cherokee County Herald and the Post that the Board of Education was sued by Guice and Keasler and the Judge ruled in Guice and Keasler's favor but the Board didn't have to pay damages. OK, as a taxpayer I feel so much better, the Board's actions were illegal and it didn't cost the taxpayers money. Now I want to know how much of our money was spent on the Board's expensive Huntsville attorney to defend the Board's illegal action. I bet the attorney's fees were enough to pay a teacher's salary.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cherokee County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Things to do in Cherokee County Wednesday, June 7 Jul 16 cphillips22 1
Landlords only Feb '17 Anonymous 1
News Georgia woman injured in four-wheeler accident (Feb '09) Jul '16 Her son Dylan Smith 6
Cherokee County Recycling Opening (Mar '16) Mar '16 Msheadrick 1
News Report: Cedar Bluff mayor, town clerk and assis... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Concerned 2
suicide june 8th 2012 centre alabama motel (Dec '12) Dec '12 CONCERNED FRIEND 1
News 325 Years in Prison for Production of Child Por... (Aug '08) Nov '11 Steve 5
More from around the web