Kyle Bradley Trial, Day 2 : DA s witn...

Kyle Bradley Trial, Day 2 : DA s witnesses take the stand

There are 2 comments on the The Evening Times story from Sep 21, 2007, titled Kyle Bradley Trial, Day 2 : DA s witnesses take the stand. In it, The Evening Times reports that:

Chemung County District Attorney John Trice began calling his witnesses to the stand Thursday in the trial of Kyle Bradley for the March 22 hit-and-run death of 17-year-old Steven Bacon in the Town of Ashland. via The Evening Times

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Evening Times.

Joe DuPont

Dallas, PA

#1 Oct 3, 2007
Bradford County Concerned Citizens will host a debate between prothonotary candidates Sally Vaughn and Gerard Zeller at 6:30 p.m. on Thursday, Oct. 4, at the Ulster Fire Hall (behind the Dandy on Route 220). This would be a great time to ask Gerard Zeller, that if his son Andrew told him about the hit and run accident he witness, why did'nt Gerard call 911 and give young Steven Bacon a chance at life? What could have stopped him from calling prior to going to bed? Is anyone curious? I am.
Please have your questions prepared in advance (multiple in the event the same or similar question is asked).Contact the BCCC at [email protected] mail.com; or visit the Web site at: www.bradfordcountyconcernedcitizens.com .
joe dupont

Saint Johnsville, NY

#2 Oct 6, 2007
Gerard Zeller spoke abut leadership. I almost asked him about the leadership he exhibited the night Steven Bacon was killed.Please ask your elected officials to create STEVEN'S lAW to make anyone who has credible information about a hit and run victim to call 911 . Anyone who would not do this does not deserve to be called human.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chemung County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police: Abandoned baby survives three days in p... Aug '17 iescapedny 1
News Free Bike Helmets Available In Elmira Friday (Jul '15) Jul '15 Ahsol 1
News Elmira Man Sentenced for Sex Crime (Oct '08) Jan '15 albiso hater 19
News Reed:'Character assassination' from late tax pa... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Tom Taylor 1
News Schuyler County man found guilty of federal chi... (Feb '13) Feb '13 pigpen911 1
News Fight the blight: Elmira officials ready to tak... (Mar '12) Mar '12 Rob G 2
News Same-sex marriage should expand the audience fo... (Jul '11) Jul '11 theodora 1
More from around the web