Elmira Man Sentenced for Sex Crime

Sep 17, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WETM TV

Albiso Muniz was sentenced Tuesday to serve between three-and-a-half to seven years in prison for rape.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18
Anonymous

Morrisville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2008

Al Muniz is innocent. It is all hearsay. There is no DNA evidence. He did not get a jury of his peers and he was convicted based on prior felonies. He served his debt to society and this was a set up!
glad I dodged a bullet

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2009

of course his sister would say that however the manipulative ass deserves everything that he gets
Who Gives A Shit

Moorestown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2009

glad I dodged a bullet wrote:
of course his sister would say that however the manipulative ass deserves everything that he gets
Oh, must be one of Al's jilted lovers!
willie rock at yahoo dot

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2011

glad I dodged a bullet wrote:
albiso really had a girlfriend a black girlfriend and was seen ntering a department store on camera at the time of the crime you would never place yourself in that particular situation until it actually happens to you
willie rock at yahoo dot

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2011

i personally know dozens of cases where the chemung county police and state troopers have framed innocent people do some law research if you know anything about the law until then stop talking out your ass
too bad soo sad

Mount Vernon, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2011

willie rock at yahoo dot wrote:
i personally know dozens of cases where the chemung county police and state troopers have framed innocent people do some law research if you know anything about the law until then stop talking out your ass
who cares he is a looser and I know for a fact that he likes underage girls trust me your brother is a menace to society and i hope he rots in that prison like the piece of garbage that he is. how is that for talking out of my ass. Now for the rest of his life he will be labeled exactly what he is. like I'm gonna believe he had an alibi coming from his ex-con little brother. This hole family is whacked. I can't wait for him to come out just to see what he gets sent back in for. He is a career criminal and now at his age he will never be anything but a con, and a pedifile. As for me well i can do anything i want or be anything I want. Thank you Marcelus Matchabelli, what once was a broken heart turned out to be the absolute best thing to have ever happened to me. Because my best friend Karma, she's a bitch and what goes around comes back around. So maybe you should stop talking out your ass before you end up back in the whole with your looser brother.
willie rock

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2012

my family has nothing to do with the price of tea in china either you are one of his ex girlfriends in which he only dates black girls and you're being a bitch because he dumped you and is being accused of raping a spanish chick it is not in his character so you are the whacked out & demented "f"not the family
willie rock

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2012

albiso was falsey accused and at trial the girl stated he did not do it but in the grand jury hearing she implicated he did it is just a tragic episode all the way around and i strongly feel "f" up because the girls life was ruined by someone who fits the description of my little brother which is a very common one blond hair blue eyes in elmira
willie rock

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2012

now as far as me going back to prison if i see you there i'll make you my bitch
willie rock

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2012

we are exhausting our remedies in the court of law I do not know the poor little girl, and I was not there. If I could ever be allowed to ask her if she was absolutely sure it was him I would honestly take her word for it because I am against all this rape shit and it would break my heart to find out if my brother was lying
i love the internet

Mount Vernon, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

On the morning of June 14, 2007, eye witness called 911 reporting that she had arrived at her apartment in the City of Elmira, Chemung County to find the victim, her roommate's 13-year-old daughter, engaged in sexual intercourse with a man later identified as defendant Albiso Muniz, who was 37 years old at the time. Following a jury trial, defendant was convicted of rape in the second degree, petite larceny and criminal mischief in the fourth degree. County Court denied defendant's pre set motion to set aside the verdict and sentenced him, as a second felony offender, to 3 to 7 years in prison.
The victim testified that she met defendant, who she identified in open court, when he offered her a ride as she was walking home. At his request, she gave him her home telephone number before he dropped her off at her apartment. Two days later, he called early in the morning and asked her if anyone was home; when she said no, he asked if he could come over, and the victim told him that he could. The victim explained that after defendant arrived they began kissing and eventually moved to the bedroom where defendant "put his penis in [her] vagina."
Aside from the victim's testimony, eye witness testified that, upon returning home at approximately 9:00 A.M. on the morning of the incident after working her overnight shift, she noticed that the downstairs front door was unlocked and the upstairs door to the apartment was ajar. Upon entering the inside of the apartment and hearing noise from the victim's room, she pushed the victim's door open and saw a man, whom she identified in court as defendant, having sex with the victim. witness testified that defendant then frantically began getting dressed and, as she called 911 on her cordless telephone, defendant took the telephone from her hand, removed its battery and then pushed her away as he tried to leave. After he went down the stairs,the witness locked the apartment door but, unable to exit because the front door was locked, defendant came back up the stairs, pushed on the door until the lock and part of the door broke and came back into the apartment demanding that witness unlock the door. witness testified that she ultimately did so out of fear and that, as he was leaving, defendant took her cordless telephone with him. After defendant fled, witness noticed white underwear, which she had seen defendant holding while he was attempting to exit the apartment, in a chair next to the victim's door. One of the responding officers identified the underwear as that which he recovered from the apartment on the morning of the incident, and DNA evidence established that seminal fluid on the underwear matched the DNA of defendant.
The People also presented telephone records indicating that three calls were placed from a telephone number associated with defendant's girlfriend to the victim's home before 9:00 A.M. on the morning of the incident. The evidence further established that defendant would have had enough time to commit the crime and travel to the supermarket located just over a mile from the victim's apartment where he was captured on video surveillance at 9:22 A.M. Telephone records, surveillance video and testimony also indicated that a call was placed to the victim's apartment from a pay telephone located outside the supermarket on June 14, 2007 at 11:24 A.M., which was consistent with the eye witness testimony that, about an hour and a half after the incident, defendant called the apartment and, believing that she was the victim, asked in Spanish "how was everything."
chris rock

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

so the mother "f" got caught with his underwear off then why was he arrested on the highway and searched after grocery shopping at that supermarket more than a mile away? 2. so he went upstairs got the koon and struggled with this witness Candelaria, fought the "b" for the cell phone 3.then the front door was locked 4. busted into the bedroom door threatening the poor and terrified lady, to opening the door 5. and "candelaria " testified that upon 9:00 A.M.she arrived from work then noticing the "yoot" getting her back dug out because it's false 6. there is no way possible that all could of happened in 22 minutes use your common sense 37 yrs. old he might of not been able to get it up in 22 minutes vinny
my cousin vinny would of beat the rap
Benny broncko

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

timing is the main issue lets see Candelaria gets home at 9:00am, and notices the front door ajar.Why would she dial 911 if nothing visible is wrong thus so far, and knowing that a 12 year old child is there left alone,isn't that endangering the welfare of a child? Alright lets start the timer how long does it take for Candelaria to go up the stairs and open the bedroom door.When did she dial 911, it couldn't of been when she discovers defendant raping the 12 year old girl because he fought her over the cell phone, or possibly made the 911 call when he was getting dressed? now if you are naked raping a little girl and see some bitch with a cell phone you are not going to get dressed you are going straight for the phone right or wrong ?
Koby Bryant

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

How long does it take to struggle over a cell phone?5 maybe 10 minutes and then get dressed 5 to 10 minutes more then go downstairs just to find out that the front door is locked ? Wouldn't anyone in thier right state of mind just open or bust open a window and jump out ? But no another 5 or 10 minutes elapses although the cell phone was in operatable without the battery there is no g.p.s. tracking.... How then did the police arrive? So 15 to 25 minutes already elapses
Moose Mike Tyson

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

So he goes up the stairs instead of jumping out of the window knowing that the cops are already on thier way ludicrious !!!!!And breaks the bedroom door ? how much more time elapses for him to do that, then threatens the woman to open the downstairs front door another 5 or 10 minutes gone by.Finally Candelaria testifies that she felt intimidated and agrees to open front door shouldn't she had stalled him knowing that the cops are on their way?
mario andretti

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

So now he high tails to the supermarket top speed 160 M.P.H. and gets there in record timing 22 minutes insane totally preposterous abserd whereupon the surveillance camera in the supermarket catches him at 9:22am and he is shopping for his fiance' and three children ?Which he met at Elmira he already is sexually satisfied with his girl? you know what I think b.s.
mario andretti

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

If there is anyone honest in this world how in the hell do you expect me to believe that b.s.I mean O.J. Simpson would of probably did both of them in I mean come on get serious
Judge Whopcock

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

I am totally flabbergassed . If I have a beautiful black lady to come home to and sleap with the night before why would I be looking for a twelve year old girl who testifies at trial that Albiso the defendant did not really do it why did the court still convict him?????????? I mean I am digging this black "p" out and bust off about 2 or 3 times do you think that the very next day a 37 year old is going to have any juice left in his nutsack

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chemung County Discussions

Search the Chemung County Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Reed:'Character assassination' from late tax pa... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Tom Taylor 1
Schuyler County man found guilty of federal chi... (Feb '13) Feb '13 pigpen911 1
Fight the blight: Elmira officials ready to tak... (Mar '12) Mar '12 Rob G 2
Same-sex marriage should expand the audience fo... (Jul '11) Jul '11 theodora 1
Some upstate prisons see more suicides (Jan '11) Jun '11 odessa 2
Southern Tier Fire Chief Fired (Mar '11) Mar '11 Belinda Connor 1
Man charged in sex case involving 11-year-old girl (Sep '09) Oct '10 so called friends 5
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••