Police spot "Bucky" Phillips...

Full story: News10now.com
One of the most wanted men in Upstate New York eludes police yet again. Ralph "Bucky" Philips is accused of shooting a New York state trooper during a traffic stop in Chemung County back in June. Full Story
JAW

Anchorage, AK

#1 Aug 23, 2006
YOU CAN NOT SAY FOR SURE IF HE SHOOT THE STATE TROOPER,THEY WERE PULLING OVER SO MANY CARS THAT DAY IT SAID SO ON THE NEWS SO THEY MIGHT BE LOOKING FOR HIM AND RAN INTO SOMEONE ELIS RUNNING FROM THE LAW. THIS NEEDS TO BE LOOKED INTO WE GET A LOT OF PEOPLE FROM OTHER STATES,I'M NOT SAYING NOT TO BRING HIM IN BUT DON'T KILL THE GUY AS SO AS YOU FIND HIM PUT IN HIM BACK IN JAIL AND MAKE SURE HE CAN'T GET OUT.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chemung County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Elmira Man Sentenced for Sex Crime (Oct '08) Jan '15 albiso hater 19
Reed:'Character assassination' from late tax pa... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Tom Taylor 1
Schuyler County man found guilty of federal chi... (Feb '13) Feb '13 pigpen911 1
Fight the blight: Elmira officials ready to tak... (Mar '12) Mar '12 Rob G 2
Same-sex marriage should expand the audience fo... (Jul '11) Jul '11 theodora 1
Some upstate prisons see more suicides (Jan '11) Jun '11 odessa 2
Southern Tier Fire Chief Fired (Mar '11) Mar '11 Belinda Connor 1
More from around the web