Dayton resident intervenes against AC...

Dayton resident intervenes against ACLUJune Griffin, a private...

There are 11 comments on the Ashland City Times story from Dec 23, 2009, titled Dayton resident intervenes against ACLUJune Griffin, a private.... In it, Ashland City Times reports that:

June Griffin, a private citizen from Rhea County in East Tennessee, says she has filed an intervention against the ACLU in its recent lawsuit against the Cheatham County School Board over religious activities.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ashland City Times.

Danzig

United States

#1 Jan 11, 2010
June Griffin is a criminal and should be serving a jail sentance right now as we speak but some how got lucky and got off the hook. You cant go in peoples store fronts and destroy their property and not be concidered a criminal. This lady needs to just go away back to the KKK compound or where ever all the hatefull people go.
Stacy

Richmond, KY

#2 Jan 11, 2010
I hate to bust your bubble Danzig but the only criminal in this story as those who sit by and do nothing! Furthermore, if the so called "peoples" you are speaking of were law abiding citizens not illegal immigrants there wouldn't have been a case to start with. Why aren't you mad America is over ran by illegals? I don't reckon you heard about the angry Vietnam veteran, Jim Brossard, who cut down a Mexican flag. Maybe you should check it out:

Why not be man enough to tell June/Jim to go back to the "KKK" compound instead of hiding behind your computer screen acting like a know it all.
Danzig

Adairsville, GA

#3 Jan 12, 2010
Done told her to her face before!
Stacy

Richmond, KY

#4 Jan 12, 2010
Is that right? What's your name, I want to ask her what you said.
tngirl

Chattanooga, TN

#5 Jan 13, 2010
Her intervention in the Cheatham Co. Schools lawsuit isn't going to make any difference. The ACLU will hire a big gun lawyer who will chew her up and spit her out if this goes to trial.
iveseenit

Shelbyville, KY

#6 Jan 13, 2010
You must be a person of little faith!
Fabioso

Tallahassee, FL

#7 Jan 15, 2010
iveseenit wrote:
You must be a person of little faith!
Faith has nothing to do with it.
Fabioso

Tallahassee, FL

#8 Jan 15, 2010
tngirl wrote:
Her intervention in the Cheatham Co. Schools lawsuit isn't going to make any difference. The ACLU will hire a big gun lawyer who will chew her up and spit her out if this goes to trial.
I'm considering volunteering for that.

//insert devilish laugh
Fabioso

Tallahassee, FL

#9 Jan 15, 2010
June Griffin is about to be taught a lesson in the legal concept of "standing."
\
As in she doesn't have any.
moto

Greenville, SC

#10 Jan 15, 2010
you so call Christians are an embarassment to the religion .Live the life instead of flapping your gums
standup

AOL

#11 Feb 16, 2010
Danzig wrote:
June Griffin is a criminal and should be serving a jail sentance right now as we speak but some how got lucky and got off the hook. You cant go in peoples store fronts and destroy their property and not be concidered a criminal. This lady needs to just go away back to the KKK compound or where ever all the hatefull people go.
I dont know June Giffin personaly but I have to say she is one lady that stands up for what she believes. I dont see many others in this country doing that. She is one woman who will go it alone. We are a country that stands by and complains but yet does nothing to change it.What have you done to stand up for what you believe? Im sure you Danzing" are one who sits by & lets others do it for you.Are you a legal citizen yourself?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cheatham County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did fame change Ryan Uochurch? May '17 Im2old2dieyoung 1
News Clarksville Gas and Water announces Water Outag... Mar '17 Marcy martin 1
elderly couple loose home they bought and paid ... Feb '17 converned 1
News Tiffany Gibbs, Cody Cook (Feb '16) Oct '16 Greg 3
News Father of The Willis Clan charged with child rape (Sep '16) Sep '16 Just Saying 1
News Puppy with severe burns discovered in Tennessee (Aug '15) Aug '15 punisher 1
Law Enforcement in TNís 23rd Judicial District ... (Dec '13) Jan '15 old fashioned ame... 2
More from around the web