Questions surface involving Pegram em...

Questions surface involving Pegram employees

There are 5 comments on the The Tennessean story from Apr 6, 2011, titled Questions surface involving Pegram employees. In it, The Tennessean reports that:

PEGRAM - During last week's Pegram Board of Mayor and Aldermen meeting, mayor Terri Ray defended documentation of disciplinary action taken involving two unnamed town employees.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Tennessean.

Aaron

AOL

#1 Apr 8, 2011
Why does the Town of Pegram cover-up and keep the two arrogant, rude and inefficient employees who sem to have their own agenda and not that of the Town. Certainly, the people of Pegram are not being well served by either the Town Board nor the employees.
Aunt Bea

Nashville, TN

#2 Apr 12, 2011
Sounds like they way they do in White Bluff.
We have the rudest by far at the front desk!
Willie Ishere

Dickson, TN

#3 Dec 23, 2012
You gotta be talking about Larry Martin. Does he DO anything?!
pegramite

Kingston Springs, TN

#4 May 16, 2013
The Town Board got rid of the Mayor who tried to get rid of the do nothings and the know nothings.
And We thought that the Mugwumps were long gone. So what else is new in the World of small Towns.

I met a lady at the Store last week who said that she used to live in Pegram... she said that she thought that she had moved to Mayberry... she thought that it was "charming" until the Town goobers ganged up on her husband... who was the Town Architect... Sadly, the Town ran off another good family. No, there is no Andy Griffith and not even a Barney Fife.... No Law, just mean folks.
Willie IsHere

Dickson, TN

#5 May 31, 2013
pegramite wrote:
The Town Board got rid of the Mayor who tried to get rid of the do nothings and the know nothings.
And We thought that the Mugwumps were long gone. So what else is new in the World of small Towns.
I met a lady at the Store last week who said that she used to live in Pegram... she said that she thought that she had moved to Mayberry... she thought that it was "charming" until the Town goobers ganged up on her husband... who was the Town Architect... Sadly, the Town ran off another good family. No, there is no Andy Griffith and not even a Barney Fife.... No Law, just mean folks.
Aint but one or two honestly kind people in this damn town. I grew up around here and used to hear all sorts of crap about Pegram and then I moved here. This town is so full of itself it has a sewer system that's half as big as it needs to be.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cheatham County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tiffany Gibbs, Cody Cook Feb '16 Stephanie78 1
News Puppy with severe burns discovered in Tennessee (Aug '15) Aug '15 punisher 1
Law Enforcement in TN’s 23rd Judicial District ... (Dec '13) Jan '15 old fashioned ame... 2
News Principal sued by parents of child with nut all... (Dec '14) Jan '15 seriously 4
News Communication drives Pegram Emergency Managemen... (Mar '14) Oct '14 Fed up with Art 2 5
News Blaze totals Pegram's only grocery store (Feb '14) Feb '14 Jim B 1
Jr. Pro Basketball (Jan '10) Feb '14 mrdurm 9
More from around the web