Eddy County Commission to hear from d...

Eddy County Commission to hear from district judges on leaky courtroom conditions

There are 17 comments on the Carlsbad Current-Argus story from Nov 1, 2010, titled Eddy County Commission to hear from district judges on leaky courtroom conditions. In it, Carlsbad Current-Argus reports that:

When it rains, potential jurors during jury selection have to move to a drier area in the large courtroom at the Eddy County Courthouse, and trash cans are used to catch the water leaking into the courtroom.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Carlsbad Current-Argus.

Swift Justice

Carlsbad, NM

#1 Nov 2, 2010
Another great job of construction by Greer. Let me see, every building ever built for the County by this company has roofs that leak. Every repair to roofs made by this company leaks worse. But notice, when the administration building leaked, it was the end of world and they needed to fix immediately. Lutman use to complain that the civic center leaked and the city refused to address it. Now, he states it is to costly to repair the jail roof and accepts putting band aids on it to "correct the problem." Sort of ironic is it not? Lutman, what is wrong with this picture?
american

Carlsbad, NM

#2 Nov 2, 2010
Let the jail leak!! hopefully it will flood just like in Noahs day and wash the scum outta Carlsbad!!
domino

Carlsbad, NM

#3 Nov 2, 2010
american wrote:
Let the jail leak!! hopefully it will flood just like in Noahs day and wash the scum outta Carlsbad!!
put them in a tent.......... stop the waste of $$$$
Kornback Rattler

Odessa, TX

#5 Nov 2, 2010
USA ROCKS wrote:
<quoted text>
Noah's day? Really? Noah's day? You do know Christianity is like Santa Claus for adults don't you?
Troll
Kornback Rattler

Odessa, TX

#7 Nov 2, 2010
Kornback Rattler wrote:
Gays are here to stay. We are children of God too. We will be heard.
Fight social injustice:
http://gayrights.change.org/
This is a racist troll
Kornback Rattler

Odessa, TX

#9 Nov 2, 2010
USA ROCKS wrote:
This is the real KBR. I've decided to "come out" so to speak. There is another who is following from forum to forum using my posting name. He is a homophobe and can't face the fact that me, ol' KBR, is a flamer. Just ignore the troll. You'll see from my posts that I'm the real KBR.
Want proof? I work in the oil industry. I work on rigs in the GOM, at least when good old Barry has lifted his ban. I "used" to be married to a Norwegian who has a masters in the petroleum industry. That relationship kind of went south after I came out but that another story for another time.
I need all my friends support during this trying time. It's not easy doing what I'm doing........admitting that I'm gay. Your help, understanding and support would mean a lot.
KBR
The trolling continues.

“michelle”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#10 Nov 2, 2010
Kornback Rattler wrote:
This is the real KBR. I've decided to "come out" so to speak. There is another who is following from forum to forum using my posting name. He is a homophobe and can't face the fact that me, ol' KBR, is a flamer. Just ignore the troll. You'll see from my posts that I'm the real KBR.
Want proof? I work in the oil industry. I work on rigs in the GOM, at least when good old Barry has lifted his ban. I "used" to be married to a Norwegian who has a masters in the petroleum industry. That relationship kind of went south after I came out but that another story for another time.
I need all my friends support during this trying time. It's not easy doing what I'm doing........admitting that I'm gay. Your help, understanding and support would mean a lot.
KBR
whatever, KBR,NEVER EVER uses those terms. get a life.

Since: Feb 09

Carlsbad, NM

#11 Nov 2, 2010
Kornback Rattler wrote:
<quoted text>
The trolling continues.
REGISTER!!!!!!!!!
Disgusted

Carlsbad, NM

#12 Nov 2, 2010
hard worken woman wrote:
<quoted text>whatever, KBR,NEVER EVER uses those terms. get a life.
This is NOT the real KBR!!

“michelle”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#13 Nov 3, 2010
Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text> This is NOT the real KBR!!
i know that! thats why i wrote that! pay attention.

KrnBack_Rattler

“USA ROCKS is a troll”

Since: Nov 10

Carlsbad

#15 Nov 4, 2010
KrnBack_Rattlur wrote:
<quoted text>
I have, about 4 times before but each time I have been banned. Guess I'll try this again and not use the vulgarities and obscenities that got me banned previously.
Bawahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ha, you're desperate USA ROCKS.

LMAO!
american

Carlsbad, NM

#17 Nov 4, 2010
Kornback Rattler wrote:
<quoted text>
Noah's day? Really? Noah's day? You do know Christianity is like Santa Claus for adults don't you?
ok... i shoulda stated "Gilgamesh" i just didnt think most of you dumb a**es here in carlsbad would be smart enough to know who that was!!

KrnBack_Rattler

“USA ROCKS is a troll”

Since: Nov 10

Carlsbad

#19 Nov 4, 2010
KrnBack_Rattlur wrote:
<quoted text>
You replied to the super troll, USA COXster. He has even registered now to imitate me even further. You can tell the difference, I used a "U" at the end of Rattler, the troll used and "E".
Anyone can check for themselves who joined the TOPIX community first and "e" comes before "u". LOL!

The question is..........why are you so mad, boy?

KrnBack_Rattler

“USA ROCKS is a troll”

Since: Nov 10

Carlsbad

#21 Nov 4, 2010
KrnBack_Rattlur wrote:
<quoted text>
That's quite impressive, moe ron. You know your alphabet. I've already explained the "E" and the "U".
Um, didn't you say something about leaving, COXster? Have you finally tired of the juvenile games?
<quoted text>
Bawahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahaha!
S.A.D.
NEXT!!
What's the matter COXster, you so upset (LOL) that you don't understand "particular".

Since: Feb 09

Carlsbad, NM

#22 Nov 4, 2010
KrnBack_Rattlur wrote:
<quoted text>
I have, about 4 times before but each time I have been banned. Guess I'll try this again and not use the vulgarities and obscenities that got me banned previously.
thats cool...say what you want and say what you mean...but keep it cool...lol

KrnBack_Rattler

“USA ROCKS is a troll”

Since: Nov 10

Carlsbad

#23 Nov 4, 2010
ellvis wrote:
<quoted text>
thats cool...say what you want and say what you mean...but keep it cool...lol
He don't have the cajones to post what he means, he tries to hide behind my name. Quite pathetic.

KrnBack_Rattler

“USA ROCKS is a troll”

Since: Nov 10

Carlsbad

#27 Nov 4, 2010
I take it the troll is unable to answer any of the questions I posed to him.

LMAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chaves County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Crime Stoppers offering $1k reward for info. re... (Oct '14) Oct '14 tami 1
News Roswell boy, 9, recovering after dog mauling (Jun '14) Jun '14 too 1
News Gay marriage: Eddy County judges no longer offi... (Feb '14) May '14 Carlsbad Resident 435
News UPDATE:Shooting leaves one dead (Dec '09) Mar '14 Loll 117
News Dinner focuses discussion on beef production (Jan '14) Jan '14 Susan carter 1
News Cleanup efforts begin in Roswell (Sep '13) Jan '14 Susan carter 2
News Eddy County Commission OKs $120K contract for n... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Loves Carlsbad 3
More from around the web