Sixteen Charged In Drug Warrant Sweep

Sixteen Charged In Drug Warrant Sweep

There are 9 comments on the The Post-Journal, Jamestown New York story from Dec 6, 2012, titled Sixteen Charged In Drug Warrant Sweep. In it, The Post-Journal, Jamestown New York reports that:

Investigators and officers from the Jamestown Police Department, with the assistance of the New York State Police, Department of Homeland Security, United States Marshals Service and Chautauqua County Probation, carried out multiple search warrants in Jamestown.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Post-Journal, Jamestown New York.

Eat dis

Vestal, NY

#4 Dec 6, 2012
huh wrote:
how many times does one get busted time and time again and only sits in jail a few hours and gets out every time?? S N I T C H (Shane)
hey I kno I that the snitch was the guy who delivery weed in the triple A van but I guess I was wrong
misfitsfan

Hiram, OH

#5 Dec 6, 2012
I saw the photos on WKBW. YIKES! hello sobriety:)
Uh HuH

Fredonia, NY

#6 Dec 7, 2012
I like how that scumbag Shane apparently was arrested cuz someone wore a wire and bought a bag yet he was charged with possession???? YEAH OK. SNITCH!!
Anonymous

Warren, PA

#7 Dec 12, 2012
Who cares its not like anything will be done with them.
lmao

United States

#8 Dec 13, 2012
Lmao u ppl are slow first in reference to huhs comment huh aka ryan troutman some ppl do posses money unlike ur ass and are able to post bail it was a misdeamor sale and bail was set so that would b why he was out tha same day and has had a paid lawyer to represent him and if im correct on tha last 2 charges he did sit 7 days and posted 10 thousand bail both times so get ur shit right u look like a retard if u wanna post facts i have some facts bout u ......ur a broke ass bitch n not to mention do u or that rat u lay with even ever met a bar of soap lmao ik u personally so ummm u rob ur friends parents u snitch ur boy out by letting local police know hes at ur house while in town ur both crack heads as well as pill heads i mean do u even exist bc i see only few otnher haterz commentin on ur shit other than ur rat uh huh aka amber go lay dwn stop hating on ppl who actually have money lol i mean thats wut its all over and u think by starting shit at his house with 5yr old present makes u hard well go try that shit again n see wut happens everyone knows hes no bitch so im thinkin maybe u had a lucky day i also know him personally and well enough to know u dnt stand a chance ......so with that said go bathe n worry bout u and yours and take care of ur kids instead of posting korny ass shit on the internet u hatin ass buncha nasty scums ick like i said ik u personally
counselor

Fredonia, NY

#9 Dec 15, 2012
i hope you realize that those poor 16 individuals will be ineligible for civil service positions,village, city,county, state and federal positions. Never be public officials as well.
Street fighter

Oneonta, NY

#10 Dec 15, 2012
counselor wrote:
i hope you realize that those poor 16 individuals will be ineligible for civil service positions,village, city,county, state and federal positions. Never be public officials as well.
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! I liked that one!!
Losers

Fredonia, NY

#11 Dec 18, 2012
counselor wrote:
So we should feel bad for the drug dealers that sold drugs to people who probably can't afford them anyways, taking money out of the mouths of babes because they can't make an honest living without sucking off of society???? Yeah, NOT!!
Uh HuH

Fredonia, NY

#12 Dec 18, 2012
lmao wrote:
Lmao u ppl are slow first in reference to huhs comment huh aka ryan troutman some ppl do posses money unlike ur ass and are able to post bail it was a misdeamor sale and bail was set so that would b why he was out tha same day and has had a paid lawyer to represent him and if im correct on tha last 2 charges he did sit 7 days and posted 10 thousand bail both times so get ur shit right u look like a retard if u wanna post facts i have some facts bout u ......ur a broke ass bitch n not to mention do u or that rat u lay with even ever met a bar of soap lmao ik u personally so ummm u rob ur friends parents u snitch ur boy out by letting local police know hes at ur house while in town ur both crack heads as well as pill heads i mean do u even exist bc i see only few otnher haterz commentin on ur shit other than ur rat uh huh aka amber go lay dwn stop hating on ppl who actually have money lol i mean thats wut its all over and u think by starting shit at his house with 5yr old present makes u hard well go try that shit again n see wut happens everyone knows hes no bitch so im thinkin maybe u had a lucky day i also know him personally and well enough to know u dnt stand a chance ......so with that said go bathe n worry bout u and yours and take care of ur kids instead of posting korny ass shit on the internet u hatin ass buncha nasty scums ick like i said ik u personally
Who's Ryan Troutman?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chautauqua County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mobile meth lab found on southern tier (Feb '14) Mon 49erss 21
Taco Bell Background Check Nov 25 Mike 2
News Community Notebook Nov 18 Lonelle Baker 1
News Bemus Point Man Charged With Growing Marijuana ... Nov '16 ken bone 3
News Costly decision Oct '16 Auqafina 2
News Horrigan determined to make Jamestown airport v... Oct '16 one moron at a time 13
News Brocton Woman Charged With Abandoning Now-Decea... Oct '16 Jim 10
More from around the web