Police Look For Silver Creek Man Invo...

Police Look For Silver Creek Man Involved In Fatal Crash

There are 2 comments on the The Post-Journal, Jamestown New York story from Nov 8, 2012, titled Police Look For Silver Creek Man Involved In Fatal Crash. In it, The Post-Journal, Jamestown New York reports that:

Chautauqua County Sheriff's deputies are looking for a man who fled the scene of a one-vehicle car crash that killed a Silver Creek man.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Post-Journal, Jamestown New York.

Leanne

Dunkirk, NY

#1 Nov 8, 2012
I hope that the family has requested a search all around the area by trained personal. Sometimes after an accident someone will flee in fear and then drop from injuries.
This happened to a friend of mine in Chaut. Co. and luckily he awoke the next day in the afternoon to crawl to the road and try and find help.
Unfortunately this man has a lot of explaining to do.
Friend

Binghamton, NY

#2 Nov 9, 2012
My prayers and thoughts are with Jeremys family. R.I.P. Jeremy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chautauqua County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Brocton Woman Charged With Abandoning Now-Decea... 5 hr AJD 7
News N.Y. Troopers Step Up Manhunt (Sep '06) Aug 15 turd 41
News Seven Sins Brewery To Hold Grand Opening Jul '16 had enough 1
News City seeks diversity in hiring Jul '16 Realist 5
News Woman assaulted twice; Ripley man arrested (Aug '09) Jun '16 Notfromripleythan... 4
Family Court Refuses Petitions Jun '16 AN0NYM0US NYC 2
News Trust Is A Lifesaver (Jan '16) May '16 Lynn 3
More from around the web