City Man Charged For Selling Cocaine

City Man Charged For Selling Cocaine

There are 34 comments on the The Post-Journal, Jamestown New York story from Jul 15, 2013, titled City Man Charged For Selling Cocaine. In it, The Post-Journal, Jamestown New York reports that:

A Jamestown man has been remanded to jail following a three-month investigation by the Southern Tier Regional Drug Task Force into the sale of cocaine.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Post-Journal, Jamestown New York.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hey

Fredonia, NY

#1 Jul 16, 2013
Ha!!
bahahaha

Buffalo, NY

#2 Jul 16, 2013
I heard from my buddy that processed cody that he was offering to tell police who he got coke from and who sells weed in the area and who buys alot of drugs in the area. Watch he will be released on Thursday morning due to DEA agents allowing him to make sales and deals in exchange for probation.
piccalo

Horseheads, NY

#3 Jul 16, 2013
I bet u did..u are an ignoramus
tony

Jamestown, NY

#4 Jul 16, 2013
they should be checking Ellery centers fire chiefs truck for drugs

Since: Jul 13

Jamestown, NY

#5 Jul 16, 2013
haha oh Cody!
ha

United States

#7 Jul 16, 2013
Dudes a bitch. Def gonna roll. He'll be out soon. Watch.

Corning, NY

#8 Jul 16, 2013
Lol u guys are fools. He isnt a rat.

Corning, NY

#9 Jul 16, 2013
Im glad u think hes a bitch. Lol. Go tell him that in person. Not online.
ha

United States

#10 Jul 16, 2013
Dude if I did he wouldn't do shit bc he knows I'd beat his ass. And if u were there I'd smack the shit out of u too for not minding your business.

Fredonia, NY

#11 Jul 16, 2013
ha wrote:
Dude if I did he wouldn't do shit bc he knows I'd beat his ass. And if u were there I'd smack the shit out of u too for not minding your business.
Lol watch who ur talkin to, cuz im closer to him than u think. ;) so do u want me to relay a mesg to him and tell him ur name? Or keep talkin shit u bluff ass fool.
hey

Binghamton, NY

#12 Jul 16, 2013
realdealholyfield1 wrote:
<quoted text>Lol watch who ur talkin to, cuz im closer to him than u think. ;) so do u want me to relay a mesg to him and tell him ur name? Or keep talkin shit u bluff ass fool.
You & your little butt buddy are little punks! He got popped cause he's a fool!! All that dude does is run his mouth!! He will snitch, then get his ass beat or worse!!
hey

Binghamton, NY

#13 Jul 16, 2013
Also, if you look at the mug shot, looks like he's been crying!! Sure sign he will flip!!

Pascoag, RI

#14 Jul 16, 2013
hey wrote:
Also, if you look at the mug shot, looks like he's been crying!! Sure sign he will flip!!
Keep talkin ur shit phony. Hide behind topix cuz thats all u have.
steve brightman

United States

#15 Jul 16, 2013
I know him personally and dude is a clown. He will be crying and talking in no time
hey

Binghamton, NY

#16 Jul 16, 2013
realdealholyfield1 wrote:
<quoted text>Keep talkin ur shit phony. Hide behind topix cuz thats all u have.
I have a lot. It's more fun to do this. Cause you and your buddies can just walk around looking over your shoulders just waiting. You'll get it, don't worry, same thing for Cody the snitch!!

Fredonia, NY

#17 Jul 16, 2013
steve brightman wrote:
I know him personally and dude is a clown. He will be crying and talking in no time
Its funny u say that steve cuz rumors have it that ur wife is goin behind ur back, youll have enough to cry about then. Its just funny how not one of you fools know him, but yet talk shit. Lmao get a life you no names.
jmtnman

Fredonia, NY

#19 Jul 16, 2013
not a fan, but I know that since they went to effort of putting not only an article, but the dues MUGSHOT in the paper, their pissed cuz he WONT snitch. worry bout the goons that DONT make the press. their the real snitches
steve brightman

United States

#20 Jul 16, 2013
You don't talk about my wife Kim. She is a great woman to or daughter
sue

Johnson City, NY

#21 Jul 16, 2013
to all u punk ass bitches that posted on here. if he was going to snitch u would all be in jail.
ha

United States

#22 Jul 16, 2013
Def will be snitching. He ain't beating his case. Sold to an agent 3x. And cried n shit. And real deal if I told u my name I guarantee you would stop talking shit

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chautauqua County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pagans Aug '17 Uracoward 2
What a joke. Aug '17 Uracoward 1
"Big Mike" Sullivan, 1930-2001 Aug '17 DavidB 1
News Bemus Point Native Creates Chautauqua County Co... Jul '17 not easily entert... 1
News Woman, 28, charged in Lake Shore Drive murder Jul '17 Talking the truth 12
News String of home burglaries reported in Ripley Jul '17 Torgy 6
News Seven Sins Brewery To Hold Grand Opening (Jul '16) Jun '17 Beer lover 3
More from around the web