City Man Sentenced

City Man Sentenced

There are 19 comments on the The Post-Journal, Jamestown New York story from Oct 17, 2012, titled City Man Sentenced. In it, The Post-Journal, Jamestown New York reports that:

Lucas A. Smyczek, 25, of 233 Barrett Ave., Jamestown, was sentenced Monday in Chautauqua County Court to seven years in state prison and five years post-release supervision for three counts of second-degree assault, according to David Foley, Chautauqua County district attorney.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Post-Journal, Jamestown New York.

smh

Horseheads, NY

#1 Oct 17, 2012
not long enough
terry

Buffalo, NY

#2 Oct 17, 2012
talk about white trash. he was a juvenile delinquent. and now a felon. maybe parenting has something to do with it. although he use to sell the best stuff around
Charlie Whiskey

Fredonia, NY

#3 Oct 17, 2012
hopefully he gets clipped in prison. worthless scum
Shocker

Jamestown, NY

#4 Oct 17, 2012
If he is related to Kelly Smyczek he has to be a real dirtbag. That bitch is so hopped up on pills it unreal. That bitch doesn't even take care of her kids.
Paul

United States

#5 Oct 17, 2012
Shocker wrote:
If he is related to Kelly Smyczek he has to be a real dirtbag. That bitch is so hopped up on pills it unreal. That bitch doesn't even take care of her kids.
Well if she won't I will!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#6 Oct 20, 2012
Paul wrote:
<quoted text>Well if she won't I will!
what?molest her kids?you should be in prison you dirty filthy disgusting white boy.and i'll be there giving my 11 inch man meat.
LMAO

Lawrence, MA

#7 Oct 20, 2012
Shocker wrote:
Yeah, bc everyone in every family thats related has to be exactly the same. lol You sound stupid as hell. Get a fckn life. STFU.

“#1 Misfitsfan:)”

Since: Aug 12

North Ridgeville, OH

#8 Oct 20, 2012
chico the man wrote:
<quoted text>what?molest her kids?you should be in prison you dirty filthy disgusting white boy.and i'll be there giving my 11 inch man meat.
If you were hoping to scare everyone with that pic,you succeeded:)
You want the truth

Vestal, NY

#9 Oct 21, 2012
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, bc everyone in every family thats related has to be exactly the same. lol You sound stupid as hell. Get a fckn life. STFU.
The apple don't fall far from the tree!!!
SAMCRO

United States

#10 Oct 21, 2012
You want the truth wrote:
<quoted text>The apple don't fall far from the tree!!!
His moms a mudshark!
SAMCRO

Jamestown, NY

#12 Nov 9, 2012
Once again somebody is using my name here. Get your own name dirtball.
Betterthanmost

United States

#13 Nov 9, 2012
SAMCRO wrote:
Once again somebody is using my name here. Get your own name dirtball.
Hey welcome back Samcro. Remember all those great times we had here on topix? Yea, me neither!
SAMCRO

Jamestown, NY

#14 Nov 9, 2012
Betterthanmost wrote:
<quoted text>Hey welcome back Samcro. Remember all those great times we had here on topix? Yea, me neither!
You said it. How are you?
Only GOD judges

Columbus, IN

#15 Jul 24, 2013
Charlie Whiskey wrote:
hopefully he gets clipped in prison. worthless scum
You are an ignorant pos! Do you all realize that he is loved by his mother and family? She was young but did all she could, ALONE! He is hardly a worthless scum and you typing this makes you pretty worthless yourself! When you have a child and he grows up to be perfect, then you may have the right to talk shit! GOD bless you til' then! I can't believe they allow this site to remain up! Talk about WORTHLESS!
denny

Horseheads, NY

#16 Jul 24, 2013
Only GOD judges wrote:
<quoted text>You are an ignorant pos! Do you all realize that he is loved by his mother and family? She was young but did all she could, ALONE! He is hardly a worthless scum and you typing this makes you pretty worthless yourself! When you have a child and he grows up to be perfect, then you may have the right to talk shit! GOD bless you til' then! I can't believe they allow this site to remain up! Talk about WORTHLESS!
He is worthless!!! And he proved it over and over again i hope he gets stuck just like he does to ppl..sad excuse for a human..rot in hell lukey!!
Bad Ass Billy

Springfield, NJ

#17 Jul 24, 2013
I like how the rapist only got 6 months and 10 yrs probation while the drug dealer got 4 yrs in prison. Wow. Something is definitely wrong with our system.
Looks like a real winner

Binghamton, NY

#18 Jul 24, 2013
Send him away and vanish his FB!
wtf

Vestal, NY

#19 Jul 25, 2013
Bad Ass Billy wrote:
I like how the rapist only got 6 months and 10 yrs probation while the drug dealer got 4 yrs in prison. Wow. Something is definitely wrong with our system.
There is really something fucked up when the rapist gets less time then the drug dealer!There needs to be a change!Glad I'm not the only one who found that screwed up!Not that I think the dealer should not be punished but damn he should not get more time than a rapist.As for the rapists mothers comment,I am sure the poor woman who was raped by your son has family that loves her too.If you love your son then get him some help and while your at it get yourself some help too!You raised a rapist now clean up your mess before he gets out to rape another poor woman.
pleaseeeeee

Becket, MA

#20 Jul 25, 2013
Bad Ass Billy wrote:
I agree with you on that. My husband got behind on his child support cause he was having a hard time finding a job and got sentenced to 10 months in jail. Then 1 week later I read in the paper how this man was molesting a 6 year old child and got ror'd smh are you serious.but yet my husband was behind by 2,000$ smh and he's doing 10 months

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chautauqua County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Brocton Woman Charged With Abandoning Now-Decea... 14 hr AJD 7
News N.Y. Troopers Step Up Manhunt (Sep '06) Aug 15 turd 41
News Seven Sins Brewery To Hold Grand Opening Jul '16 had enough 1
News City seeks diversity in hiring Jul '16 Realist 5
News Woman assaulted twice; Ripley man arrested (Aug '09) Jun '16 Notfromripleythan... 4
Family Court Refuses Petitions Jun '16 AN0NYM0US NYC 2
News Trust Is A Lifesaver (Jan '16) May '16 Lynn 3
More from around the web