old murder cases in GA
Curious

Hialeah, FL

#1 Mar 26, 2011
I was just thinking about the old murder case in chattooga county that happened maybe in the late 70s at some old mansion that involved more than one or two people. Help anyone?
Anon

Rossville, GA

#2 Jun 3, 2011
Curious wrote:
I was just thinking about the old murder case in chattooga county that happened maybe in the late 70s at some old mansion that involved more than one or two people. Help anyone?
You talking about Corpsewood?
lil

Leesburg, GA

#3 Jul 30, 2012
Curious wrote:
Try looking up Corpsewood murders, Corpsewood manor, or Dr Scudder

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chattooga County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
chattooga county (Jul '15) Aug '15 Backwoods Berryton 3
Summerville police dept. (Jul '15) Jul '15 Concerned 1
looking for a murder that happened in chattooga... (Nov '09) Jul '15 redneckgagirl 2
Get rid of Jason, Keep our flag flying! (Jun '15) Jun '15 Country Boy 1
News Georgia residents sentenced for their involveme... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Chattoogan 1
News Finster Fest 2015 in Summerville, GA (May '15) Jun '15 Promising future 2
News Summerville city manager won't discipline polic... (Oct '13) May '15 Citizen 10
More from around the web