Law suit at Sheriffs office
jj johnson

Doerun, GA

#1 Jun 29, 2012
I wonder how much its gonna cost us since the Federal court denied the appeal by Dodd and Everett in that pending lawsuit. They have been held accountable and must pay fees..... Well..... I guess we must pay fees
9wood

Madisonville, TN

#2 Jul 7, 2012
Walking tall comes up short,do you want a Sheriff that does his job are stays in court for actions him and his lover do ?
9wood

Madisonville, TN

#3 Jul 7, 2012
the rule of law is "HARDTIME" for breaking the 4th adm,and there is room in his jail are worse. hello KD you to.
9wood

Madisonville, TN

#4 Jul 7, 2012
the Atlanta journal is working on this story,the summerville news and rome free press,mr,everrt and dodd must step down now.
9wood

Madisonville, TN

#5 Jul 7, 2012
the county will demand you both step down,and no jury can help you now.
9wood

Madisonville, TN

#6 Jul 7, 2012
if the two of you step down it could keep you and dodd from doing time and you both know they gonna love you both in the Bighouse!
9wood

Madisonville, TN

#7 Jul 9, 2012
looks like mark is making the wrongs of the Sheriffs office into right things such as JUSTICE and justice will be done..soon !
jj johnson

Byron, GA

#8 Jul 11, 2012
Mark SCHRADER FOR SHERIFF......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chattooga County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
chattooga county (Jul '15) Aug '15 Backwoods Berryton 3
Summerville police dept. (Jul '15) Jul '15 Concerned 1
looking for a murder that happened in chattooga... (Nov '09) Jul '15 redneckgagirl 2
Get rid of Jason, Keep our flag flying! (Jun '15) Jun '15 Country Boy 1
News Georgia residents sentenced for their involveme... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Chattoogan 1
News Finster Fest 2015 in Summerville, GA (May '15) Jun '15 Promising future 2
News Summerville city manager won't discipline polic... (Oct '13) May '15 Citizen 10
More from around the web