Young Chapel Hill Man Dies In Car Wreck 2010-07-16 12:05:09.249

Jul 16, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WCHL-AM Durham

A 21-year-old Chapel Hill man died in a car wreck Thursday morning. William David Mote was traveling eastbound on Epps Clark Road in Chatham County around 10 a.m. when he lost control of his car.

Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Jul 21, 2010
Michael Childress

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2010

Judged:

I would like his immediate family to know what a great kid Will was.Will came to my house to go to work every day for about 2 years and every morning my little boys eyes would light up when they saw him because they knew he would take the time to sit down and play with them.He gave up a couple of his saturdays to go with me to help a elderly couple get their plumbing straight,we found out they were without running hot water for a good while.He had no hesitation to say lets go,out of the kindness of his heart.We love Will like he was our own son and will always be apart of our family.
Bryan and Michelle Berry

Sanford, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2010

Wil was our oldest child. He was our heart. This tragedy Thursday morning has forever changed our life. Wil was the most generous, loving young man you could ever meet. Thank you Mike for the post. He thought alot of you and your family. He loved his work & that darn car. I hope his friends & loved ones look at the tragic way he died & take care to be attentive to their driving and the decisions they make in their own lives. No parent should have to bury a child. It is such a waste that his life was cut so short. But if his passing changes one life, maybe he didn't die in vain. We love you Wil. You will forever be in our hearts.
sherman berry

Sanford, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2010

wil was my nephew but more like a brother. me and wil was that close. no matter what happend he was there to make you feel better. he always had a simle on his face. he never let nothing get him down. we had so much fun while he was with us. if i was going some where he was the first one in the car. wil was my right hand man. i love you wil. you will always be in my heart and never forgotten. i miss u a lot.
Shawna Williamson

Sanford, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2010

Judged:

Wil was my only big brother. He was always there for me even though we fought like cats and dogs a lot of the time. I knew that he loved me and he knew that I loved him and I always will. Wil was the most free spirit I had ever met. He never let anything get to him and he always had a smile on his face. Without him here, my life as well as many others will never be the same. I don't know of one person that didn't like being around Wil. He could make everyone laugh and make you forget about whatever probems you were having at the time. Nothing will ever be the same without you Wil. I love you with all of my heart.
Chastity Phillips

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2010

REST IN PEACE WIL! ive always looked up 2 u so much...in school i wuz 1 of da only girls who followed u n da guys around @ lunch n etc. Ive always looked up 2 u even though u were like 6 months younger than me. U kept me smilin even when i felt i had no reason 2 live my life wuz hell n then there wuz u no matter wha u smiled ill neva get ova dat when i had been kicked out n had no money u made sure i had sumthin 2 eat. Prom nyte u slept beside me on da floor in a room a wuz rentin dat had no bed u made sure no guy wuz goin 2 use me. I dnt kno how ima smile witout u. These past few days have been rough on us all i keep losin all my things ive lost my license thank god yesterday i found it but it had been gone since thursday along wit my wrk thangs n jus everythang i keep shakin n me n wes keep wantin 2 call u n b like hey man wha u doin 2day but we cnt its drivin me insane. U were like my brother we were closer than me real siblings. I love you! Cnt wait 2 c u n JP!
Matt Gordon

Asheboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2010

RST N PACE WIL....i wont 4get the 1st day we came friends. u just startd bonlee n usat bside me da 1st day n mrs. jones class...den wes came n da pic neva since 5th grade me u n wes were friends all da way up til da day u past...we stil cant believe dat your gone but kno ur up there wit JP n chase smilin dwn on all of us....even though i moved away after freshman year we stil were friends n close friends lyke nuthn had changed..u wil b missd truly bruh....

til i c ya again bruh.....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chatham County Discussions

Search the Chatham County Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
need deer processer (Dec '13) Dec '13 craig wall 1
Water bill (Aug '13) Oct '13 Juanita 2
Woman charged with stalking Clay Aiken (Apr '13) Apr '13 Green 1
Johnathan R Hart (May '12) May '12 Steve 1
Rooting for the anchor (Feb '12) Feb '12 Rick Burnett 1
CH Man May Be Serial Burglar 2011-01-01 14:45:0... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Steven 1
Siler City is becoming a Ghost Town (Jan '09) Jan '11 siler city resident 3
•••
•••