Suspect in fatal Savannah Checkers Dr...

Suspect in fatal Savannah Checkers Drive-In wreck still sought

There are 4 comments on the SavannahNow story from Apr 30, 2010, titled Suspect in fatal Savannah Checkers Drive-In wreck still sought. In it, SavannahNow reports that:

Police remained in search Thursday for a man charged in the April 17 wreck that killed Savannah couple Freida and John Shealy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SavannahNow.

bassetlady

White House, TN

#1 Apr 30, 2010
I was shocked to read in the paper that 2nd degree vehicular homicide is a misdemeanor and he was able to bond out. What did they expect him to hang around well that isn't going to happen he is long gone. Our whole system is really messed up
Harley July

Madison, GA

#2 May 7, 2010
Typical n egroe I reckon, one of them run over a horse and carriage with 3 passengers on it ejecting them all with serious and critical injuries in Atlanta, well what does this idiot do?, he jumps out of his car with his cellphone into the crowd that has gathered around calls the police and reports his car has been stolen!.., he bonds out the next day and who knows where he is now?..disgusting
Harley July

Madison, GA

#3 May 7, 2010
Ahh just read the report, n egroe, illegal immigrant one in the same I suppose...both worthless.
G-MAN

Eufaula, AL

#4 May 20, 2010
http://beauforttribune.com/wp-content/uploads...

Illegal alien. Look at his place of birth in his recent NC arrest.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chatham County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Help Savannah be healthier and happier! Mar '17 Canyon Ranch Inst... 1
News Tybee Island pier still closed after Hurricane ... Feb '17 beachbear 1
News United Against Separation of Families forms in ... Feb '17 Uncle 1
News Grief over girl's shooting (Sep '07) Jan '17 mAZZY 11
Chatham County Arrest Mugshots and Criminal Rec... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Olivia 2
News Prosecutors re-indict Savannahians in two slayi... (Aug '16) Aug '16 Go Blue Forever 1
News Fixed income families budgeting for higher summ... (Jul '16) Jul '16 Eli 1
More from around the web