Accused ax murderer arraigned

Accused ax murderer arraigned

There are 2 comments on the SavannahNow.com story from Jul 16, 2009, titled Accused ax murderer arraigned. In it, SavannahNow.com reports that:

Laura Jean Adams will remain in jail on a murder charge pending a July 30 preliminary hearing.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SavannahNow.com.

kar4203

United States

#1 Sep 1, 2009
This lady had a problem, and has had for years. She has been unbalance, but to take an ax and take someone's life was still within her means of making a judgement call that did not include death. My sympathies to Ted's family
nephew of the dead

Hacienda Heights, CA

#2 Jan 6, 2010
kar4203,
Thank You ... sincerely!!
This man ("Good", or "no good!") was the elder male remaining in my family. I'm sure he had his faults ... as do we all. But what this putrid animal (laura jean adams) did to him is, well, is beyond thinkable, much less speakable.
I speak from experience when I say that she told Ted "... if I can't have You, no-one else will ..." - this was repeated for several years throughout their "on-again, off-again relationship.
He (Ted) was against firearms, but had began sleeping at night with his service pistol at arms-length "just in case" ...
Laura, knew this ...
Laura was/is a registered nurse ...
A "Heavy (sleeping) Sedative" was employed ...
Next thing You know ...
C'mon!! G.D. it!!
Here's the kicker that hasn't been released yet: She Confessed to everything, because she was "caught red-handed - literally!)- but her Attorney still has the f@#king balls to claim "battered woman syndrome" ... WTF?? IF there were any battering, whatsoever, it was She Battering Him!!!!!!!!!!
p.s.: i am n.bala

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chatham County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hang up and drive. Apr '18 Charles Ramsey 1
News Savannah Mayor Eddie DeLoach Feb '18 Redhawke 2
News Savannah approves changes to Confederate Memorial Feb '18 omegab5 1
News City of Savannah to hold meeting on DeRenne Pro... Feb '18 omegab5 1
News Port of Savannah, GA Moves Record Number of Con... Feb '18 Ignorance is not ... 2
News Coast Guard, Tybee Fire rescue sailboat pilot Nov '17 fsrutherford 1
News Carolinas, Georgia declare emergencies ahead of... (Sep '17) Sep '17 CodeTalker 4