Top Stories - Baby's Lifesaving New Year's Gift Priceless

Talk Back: Post a comment on this article By Kristin Smith First Coast News CHARLTON COUNTY, GA -- When Allison Surrency was born, she was perfect. Full Story
jagsgirl3

Jacksonville, FL

#1 Jan 1, 2008
The power of prayer is a truly miraculous thing. I will pray for this child and her family through this impossibly difficult time. I will also hold my children a little closer and kiss them a few extra times before bed tonight. If you haven't done so, do yourself a favor and click on the web site link on this article. She is an adorable seemingly happy child who clearly deserves every oppotunity to have a long life with the loving family. Good luck to this family.
Deb

Jacksonville, FL

#2 Jan 1, 2008
I pray God's blessings on this little one and also on the family of the donor. Thank you that in your loss you were willing to give another little one a chance at life.
david

Jacksonville, FL

#3 Jan 1, 2008
i am happy that allison is ok
Amber

Peoria, AZ

#4 Jan 2, 2008
Allison is evidence that prayer is the most powerful force in the world. God has had His hand on Allie from the very beginning. She is a precious little angel with a smile that will melt your heart. We are so thankful to the family of the donor for this priceless gift, their sacrifice means everything. We are praying for them in this time of great loss.
All of our love and prayers go out to Allison and her family. This is the best New Year's ever!
Betty Howard

Herndon, VA

#5 Jan 3, 2008
Thank God.
He Had His Hand On This Little One.
There Is Nothing Better Then Prayer.
For He Said. Ask & You Shall Recive.
For There Is Nothing Impossible With God.
We Pray For This Love One To Have A Good Long
& Healthy Life.
We Also Pray For The Family.
Who Had To Give Up A Love One. To Make This Possible.
With A Lots Of Love & Hugs.
In The Name Of The Lord Jesus Crist.
Betty From Glen St. Mary. Fla.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlton County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Violent Mental person in Folkston (Mar '13) Apr '13 Dexter 3
room for rent (Feb '13) Feb '13 Michelle Tom 1
Local teacher facing multiple counts of sexual ... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Leroy 6
Officials think flood has crested in Camden County (Jul '12) Jul '12 sure 9
River rising in Camden County, flooding expected (Jun '12) Jul '12 ye heard 5
Winds push thick smoke as far east as St. Simons (Jun '11) Jun '11 Peggy 1
Across Georgia (Jun '11) Jun '11 Dee Thomas 1

Charlton County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE