Top Stories - Jury Begins Deliberatio...

Top Stories - Jury Begins Deliberations in Buried Alive Trial

There are 3 comments on the First Coast News Jacksonville story from May 7, 2007, titled Top Stories - Jury Begins Deliberations in Buried Alive Trial. In it, First Coast News Jacksonville reports that:

A jury Monday morning began deliberating the fate of a man accused of burying alive a couple from St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at First Coast News Jacksonville.

JESSIE

Smyrna, GA

#1 May 7, 2007
This guys testimony is bogus; he is just trying to save his own skin. I say a new law should be in place that if u murder someone; you die the same way that you murdered that person. It will save a lot of room in our prisons; and keep people like child molestors behind bars alot longer! Either way something should be done about them too.
John P

Boca Raton, FL

#2 May 7, 2007
The only appropriate punishment for this animal is to bury him alive just as he did to his victims.
Barbara

Jacksonville, FL

#3 May 7, 2007
I agree on both accounts. But the Lord says "Vengence is mine" They will get thier just rewards.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlton County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Georgia is losing its rural hospitals Feb '15 Georgia Lady 1
Violent Mental person in Folkston (Mar '13) Apr '13 Dexter 3
room for rent (Feb '13) Feb '13 Michelle Tom 1
News Local teacher facing multiple counts of sexual ... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Leroy 6
News Officials think flood has crested in Camden County (Jul '12) Jul '12 sure 9
News River rising in Camden County, flooding expected (Jun '12) Jul '12 ye heard 5
News Winds push thick smoke as far east as St. Simons (Jun '11) Jun '11 Peggy 1
More from around the web