Excessive force charges detailed in r...

Excessive force charges detailed in report

There are 5 comments on the GreenvilleOnline.com story from Aug 20, 2007, titled Excessive force charges detailed in report. In it, GreenvilleOnline.com reports that:

CHARLESTON - Reports are shedding light on what led up to the arrest of a Charleston County sheriff's deputy earlier this summer on charges of excessive force. via GreenvilleOnline.com

Join the discussion below, or Read more at GreenvilleOnline.com.

cheer girl

Davis Station, SC

#1 Aug 20, 2007
I have met Lanoue a number of times. I know he is a nice guy and there has to be more to this story. He is not the type of guy that would do this without cause. Maybe the "cons" said something to Lanoue or maybe they did something to him. The funny thing is the story keeps changing. I think everybody needs to get their facts and story straight before they run this guy's name through the mud.
Amanda

Lenoir City, TN

#3 Sep 8, 2007
I agree!! He has helped me tremendously and checked in on me when my case wasn't even in his hands anymore. I think he is a great guy. im on his side 150% i want to call him and let him know!
Face It

Maxton, NC

#4 Sep 9, 2007
Many cops break the laws themselves, but get away with it. Mostly because they lie and protect their own. Just like lawyers and judges. You would be surprised as how many of them don't follow or obey the law. It's a self policing system.

Yep. Good old boy system works wonders. I say clean them out. Plenty of them are crooks and liars in the judicial system. Look at the drunk SC Supreme Court Justice who go off scott free for DUI and hitting another car!

Since: Mar 07

Flomaton, AL

#5 Sep 11, 2007
The cry of excessive force is usually false. Even when it is true, the victim usually asks for it. If the thugs would only obey the cops when they first tell them to do something, no force would be necessary or used. It's about time we get off the cops' butts and give the criminals exactly what they deserve and something they will remember for quite a while.
true

Madison, AL

#6 Sep 13, 2007
bump

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Body of 3-year-old girl to return home (Nov '09) Jun '17 shida206 53
Charleston County Arrest Records and Criminal M... (Oct '16) Mar '17 Melvin 3
News Teacher Allows Students To Use Trash Can As Toilet (Oct '06) Mar '17 Teaching Phart 20
Robert McQuillan 2nd CDV Charge Feb '17 SMH 1
News Women's March on Washington plans sister march ... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Dudley 5
News Citadel labor historian arrested in Crosstown p... (Dec '16) Dec '16 Slugger 1
News RESULTS: The Lowcountry's election winners (Nov '16) Nov '16 o see the light 1
More from around the web