Wife of Bill Murray files for divorce

Wife of Bill Murray files for divorce

There are 10 comments on the Fulton County Daily Report story from May 29, 2008, titled Wife of Bill Murray files for divorce. In it, Fulton County Daily Report reports that:

The wife of entertainer Bill Murray has filed for divorce after nearly 11 years of marriage, alleging he abused her and is addicted to marijuana and alcohol.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fulton County Daily Report.

Dirty Lawyers

United States

#1 May 29, 2008
Beware Of Attorney Robert Rosen in Charleston. He has the Charleston, SC domestic courts judges wrapped around his fingers. A local Charleston TV station (WCIV) was once going to air a story about a case where Rosen had fleeced a grandparent of over $1,000,000.00 along with a few other cases he had handled. Rosen threatened the TV station with lawsuits if they aired the story. The station pulled the same from their schedule after reporters spent 1000s of hours investigating his cases.
FRAN

Valhalla, NY

#2 May 29, 2008
Gee what a surpise he smokes pot!
Like she didn't know any of this 11yrs ago?
commutinjoe

San Francisco, CA

#5 May 29, 2008
She's probably angered at the fact that he rarely wears underwear, but when he does it's usually something pretty unusual.
Blade

Cambria Heights, NY

#6 May 29, 2008
When are these famous men going to learn that you don't have to buy the cow if your getting the milk for free. If you are famous and have millions DON'T MARRY! It cost Sir Paul quite a bit, so much in fact, he could have had several high class call girls every night for the time he was married to that one-legged gold digger and it wouldn't have cost him nearly as much.
TollJob

Dover, FL

#7 May 29, 2008
Ohhhhh he's a sex addict..

LOL

She should be thanking him for being that!

LOL
carolina

Edison, NJ

#9 May 29, 2008
Not surprised!!!

..big news that Newsday doesn't have yet..and very sad. Harvey Korman died....Carol Burnett show...funny funny man, nice man...two great losses this week (Hollywood, that is)..Sydney Pollack and Harvey Korman......RIP..my condolences to their families..and I've already done that personally...with cards.
Blade

Cambria Heights, NY

#10 May 29, 2008
carolina wrote:
Not surprised!!!
..big news that Newsday doesn't have yet..and very sad. Harvey Korman died....Carol Burnett show...funny funny man, nice man...two great losses this week (Hollywood, that is)..Sydney Pollack and Harvey Korman......RIP..my condolences to their families..and I've already done that personally...with cards.
That really sucks! I loved Hedley Lamarr, Count de Monet, Dr. Charles Montague, and The Great Gazoo! He will be missed. R.I.P. Harvey.
Bill Murray

Huntsville, AL

#11 May 30, 2008
...depession sets in.

Da da daaa; da da da da daaa!!!!
Wally Winnebago

Cambria Heights, NY

#12 May 30, 2008
"I smell varmint poontang. And the only good varmint poontang is dead varmint poontang, I think."
Mindy

Edison, NJ

#13 May 31, 2008
Todd and Lisa - SNL - 1970's

That was the last time I laughed at anything he did on stage or in the movies. I wonder ..when was the last time his wife laughed....she'll be laughing soon; all the way to the bank !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What Charleston looks like, a year after the Dy... Jun '16 Adonay 1
News Body of 3-year-old girl to return home (Nov '09) Jun '16 Oneangrygodmother 44
News Longtime downtown Charleston womena s shop to c... Feb '16 JANE 1
News South Carolina Boy, 13, Fatally Shoots Burglar,... (Nov '15) Nov '15 curious 2
News Arrest made, property recovered in Charleston b... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Cement Head 1
News SC inmates complain about food (Oct '11) Jul '15 prison 10
News Charleston, SC (Jun '15) Jun '15 chrystal026 1
More from around the web