Builder going into bankruptcy

Jul 10, 2008 Full story: Post and Courier

The developer of Whitney Lakes subdivision on Johns Island, John D. Lisi, says his company will be filing for bankruptcy protection in hopes the reorganization will allow the project to move forward.

Full Story
Whitney Lake Home Owner

Littleton, CO

#1 Jul 15, 2008
This really bugs me! I have been fighting the poor landscaping out here for a long time now. What about the money that we all pay the HOA for the "amenities"? There are none and will not be any. we need to take action! 8439263630
Johns Island SC

Charleston, SC

#2 Jul 16, 2008
I agree, we need to take action before they raise the fees again. We have been here 7 months and have already had one increase. We bought here hoping that in the future we could rent our home with ALL THE AMENTIES they offered.
Lorna

AOL

#3 Aug 17, 2008
Perfect example of why we do not need another housing development on Johns Island. I am talking about Angel Oak Village. Just another new development that will be built, remain mostly vacant. We will lose 42 acres of forest and endanger The Angel Oak. Is it really worth it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Body of 3-year-old girl to return home (Nov '09) Nov 20 yourcrazy 31
Attorneys argue local gay marriage lawsuit shou... Nov 5 The Troll Stopper 18
Solicitor candidates focus on court system (Jan '08) Oct '14 William Morgan 4
Charleston police arrest two suspects in Smith ... Oct '14 Damon 2
Poll tests voters reactions to four South Carol... Oct '14 ACE MILNER 16
Could Bobby Harrell's departure impact Charlest... Sep '14 DC Spies 1
Coastal flooding possible in Charleston area Th... Sep '14 NoahsArK 1

Charleston County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE