Penn. man drowns on Isle of Palms

Penn. man drowns on Isle of Palms

There are 1 comment on the Post and Courier story from Aug 4, 2008, titled Penn. man drowns on Isle of Palms. In it, Post and Courier reports that:

A Pennsylvania man drowned while swimming or walking along a sand bar on the Isle of Palms on Saturday, officials said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Post and Courier.

So Sorry

Alachua, FL

#1 Aug 5, 2008
I was on 8th avenue as I saw the trucks,emergency control and lifegaurds. I walked up and saw these men trying to their best to bring this precious soul back. My thoughts and prayers go out to the family! I can not get this out of my mind- Life is so fast! So sorry and we are praying for you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Longtime downtown Charleston womena s shop to c... (Feb '16) Mon Bonnie 2
News What Charleston looks like, a year after the Dy... Jun '16 Adonay 1
News Body of 3-year-old girl to return home (Nov '09) Jun '16 Oneangrygodmother 44
News South Carolina Boy, 13, Fatally Shoots Burglar,... (Nov '15) Nov '15 curious 2
News Arrest made, property recovered in Charleston b... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Cement Head 1
News SC inmates complain about food (Oct '11) Jul '15 prison 10
News Charleston, SC (Jun '15) Jun '15 chrystal026 1
More from around the web