Solicitor candidates focus on court system
“The biggest obstacle we face is the overall volume of what the system creates”
Staffing in the local court system hasn't kept up with the area's rise in crime, which means the top prosecutor for Charleston and Berkeley counties must do more with less, the two Republican candidates for ... via The Post and Courier
Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Post and Courier.
#1 Jan 25, 2008
Wilson is a power freak with pms. Her head swoll up after Hoisington passed away.
#2 Oct 21, 2014
The most significant issue with the Berkeley County SC court system is the freemasonry corruption which requires it's judges to place more of Lady Libertys' weight on the scales of FREEMASONS! FREEMASONS VOW TO TIP THAT SCALE OR RISK ASSASSINATION BY THEIR (righteous/charitable/good brothers....PUKE) brethren.
DO THE RESEARCH FOLKS! THE TRUTH IS CLEAR! FREEMASONS ARE TRAINED LIARS, WHO HAVE SOLD THEIR SOULS TO AN UNELECTED SHADOW, THEIR PUPPET MASTER/ THEIR LODGE GRAND MASTER, WHO IN TURN SOLD HIS SOUL TO LUCIFER AT THE 30+ DEGREES. DO THE MATH FOLKS. DONT BE DECEIVED BY THEM. THIS COUNTRY HAS BEEN TRASHED BY THESE SOCIOPATHS.
#3 Oct 21, 2014
REVEREND CHARLES FINNEY:
15. While he adheres to his Masonic oaths, he ought not to be trusted with the office of a magistrate. How should he, if he means to perform his Masonic vows?
16. Nor, while he adheres, should he be trusted with the office of sheriff, marshal, or constable. If he intends to perform his Masonic vows, it is madness to trust him with an office in Church or State.
18. Nor should he have power to appoint officers, as he will surely unduly favor Masons.
19. Nor should he have the control of funds and the bestowment of governmental patronage. This he will certainly abuse, if he keeps and performs his vows.
20. Nor should he be intrusted with the pardoning power. I wish it could be known in how many instances Freemasons have been pardoned and turned loose upon the public by governors and presidents who were Freemasons, and who were sworn to deliver them from any difficulty, whether right or wrong.
21. Nor should he be a post-master, as he will surely abuse his office to favor Masonry, and to persecute anti-Masons,
22. While he adheres, his testimony against renouncing Masons ought not to be credited, because he has sworn to ruin their reputation and their business, and, until their death, to represent them to others as worthless vagabonds. Is a man's testimony against another worthy of credit, when he is thus sworn to hold him up to the world? We have no right to receive such testimony. It is the greatest injustice to credit the testimony of one who has taken and adheres to this oath, if he testifies against a renouncing Mason.
23. Those Masons who have taken and adhere to the vow to thus persecute, and the vow to avenge the treason of violating Masonic oaths by the death of the traitor, should be held to bail to keep the peace. If they intend to perform their vows, they are eminently dangerous persons, and should be imprisoned or held to bail. Let no one say that this is harsh. Indeed, it is not. It is only common sense and common justice. Only remember what they are sworn to do, and that they intend to perform their vows, and then tell me is it safe and just that such men should be at large, and not even be put under bonds not to fulfill their vows. We must take the grounds either that they will not fulfill their vows, or we must hold that they ought not to be at large without adequate bail. I am aware that some will say that this is a harsh and extreme conclusion. But pray let me ask do you not feel and say this because you do not believe that there is real danger of Freemasons doing what they have sworn to do? If they have sworn as Bernard and others represent, and if they really intend to fulfill their vows, and if you admit this, is my conclusion harsh and extreme? When no occasion arises, calling for the fulfillment of their horrid oaths, they appear to be harmless and even good citizens. But let any man read the history of the abduction and murder of Morgan, as found in "Light on Masonry," and see how many men were engaged in it. Let him understand how this horrid murder was justified by the Grand Lodge, and by many respectable citizens. Let him ponder the fact that the men engaged in that affair were accounted respectable and good citizens; that a number of them were men high in office and in public confidence, and that the conspiracy extended over a wide territory, and then let him say whether, if an occasion arise demanding their action, they will prove to be law-abiding citizens, or, if they will not, as they have often done before, set at naught any law of God and man, and, if need be, reach their end through the blood of their victim.
Respectfully submitted and supported by,
A LOCAL AND MODERN BERKELEY COUNTY MASON VICTIM,
#4 Oct 23, 2014
Albert Pike, "father of the Scottish Rite" claimed that Lucifer was the good God of Light, and Adonay (The God of the Christians) is a cruel and barbaric God of darkness and evil.
...Charleston SC, the birthplace of the Scottish Rite of freemasonry, the UNHOLY CITY, owns responsibility for creating the law enforcement and judiciary corruption we enjoy today.
Shut down the masonic whorehouses in an effort to exorcise this state, and restore Christian values so we can prosper again with the 1 true God's blessings.
Add your comments below
|Robert McQuillan 2nd CDV Charge (Feb '17)||Mar 24||Avoid Toxic People||3|
|Dorchester County has plan for Ashley River par... (Jul '13)||Feb '18||Star213||2|
|Mount Pleasant mayoral candidate Linda Page: To... (Oct '17)||Nov '17||PJS||2|
|Body of 3-year-old girl to return home (Nov '09)||Jun '17||shida206||52|
|Charleston County Arrest Records and Criminal M... (Oct '16)||Mar '17||Melvin||3|
|Teacher Allows Students To Use Trash Can As Toilet (Oct '06)||Mar '17||Teaching Phart||20|
|Women's March on Washington plans sister march ... (Jan '17)||Jan '17||Dudley||5|
Find what you want!
Search Charleston County Forum Now
Copyright © 2018 Topix LLC