Sunglasses found could be Brittanee D...

Sunglasses found could be Brittanee Drexel's

There are 37 comments on the WHEC-TV Rochester, NY story from Dec 11, 2009, titled Sunglasses found could be Brittanee Drexel's. In it, WHEC-TV Rochester, NY reports that:

Sunglasses found by campers in South Carolina could be those of missing teen Brittanee Drexel.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHEC-TV Rochester, NY.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Amens Street blues

Geneva, NY

#1 Dec 11, 2009
HOPING FOR THE BEST
lildoc

United States

#3 Dec 11, 2009
That poor family ,id go crazy if it happened to one or even both of my kids
DPS

Lima, NY

#4 Dec 11, 2009
Roach are you kidding me?
Vannie

United States

#5 Dec 11, 2009
She's been playing a game for nearly 8 months Roach? Seriously? For what? Attention? I wish the statement were true and not just the ridiculous uttering of an insensitive moron.
reality

Rochester, NY

#8 Dec 11, 2009
I think all sane and people that have an inkling of intelligence realize what probably happened to her. Anyone who has hateful, or cold hearted remarks about her or her family is less than human.Then again, in today's world, I am not surprised by anything anymore.Our country is full of hatred,greed, and cold hearts.

Since: Aug 09

Medina, NY

#9 Dec 11, 2009
THE ROACH wrote:
for all the aggavation she causing us...
What's "aggavation" and how is it affecting you dumb a_ss. Why don't you go missing, I promise I won't go looking for you.
josie

West Valley, NY

#10 Dec 12, 2009
My heart goes out to the family. Keep the hope.
bill t

Rochester, NY

#13 Dec 12, 2009
game or not i just hope and pray she alive and well, i know its hope but god willing thay will find her alive .
Just my thoughts

Holley, NY

#14 Dec 12, 2009
reality wrote:
I think all sane and people that have an inkling of intelligence realize what probably happened to her. Anyone who has hateful, or cold hearted remarks about her or her family is less than human.Then again, in today's world, I am not surprised by anything anymore.Our country is full of hatred,greed, and cold hearts.
I have to agree with you some of these comments are just so cruel,where is the compassion?,where is the empathy?why is everyone so cold and callous towards this family?They may have lost a child, good bad or indifferent,its their child and they love her. God I hope they find her it is just so sad.If any of you think you are immune to such tragedy think again it could happen to anyone who is raising a child and you could be doing all the right things as a parent. I do not know this family, but I do know the love they have for their child. they do not need to read some of these comments what they need is hope, love, and support.show some forgiveness they know what went wrong and I bet they would do anything to make it right just to find her safe and sound.

Since: Aug 09

Medina, NY

#17 Dec 12, 2009
sorry wrote:
"should of"
As long as you are calling people stupid and immature,“should of” does not exist in the English language. Do you mean “should have”?
sorry wrote:
"Obviously she's attractive and yet goes out to clubs in myrtle beach. Obviously not such a great idea huh. He own stupidity landed her in the ground."
So, if attractive people go out to have fun they deserve to die because they should know better????? What exactly are you trying to say?????
You’re making a fool of yourself dumb a_ss.
Thomas

Rochester, NY

#18 Dec 12, 2009
Sue in Wayne County wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't that a little cruel? It's not like she was breaking into cars in the middle of the night while under the influence of alcohol and drugs, or taking target practice on the back of a cop's head. Those behaviors are definitely the result of bad parenting. Running away to Myrtle Beach during spring vacation is, and I hate to agree with you, more a sign of immaturity than it is bad parenting.
And I would say that no matter what color she was.
P.S. And let them hold all the fundraisers they want. None of us has to donate to them, unless we want to.
Call it what you want. The fact is breaking into cars in the middle of the night or running around at Myrtle Beach alone at night are both piss poor choices and sometime have bad consequences. Do we have to protect our kids til they are 25 now because none of them can make a decent choice before that age. Even though most of us did and had no choice.
Tired of young Punks

Rochester, NY

#19 Dec 12, 2009
of the 1000 missing pairs of sunglasses near Myrtle Beach, they happen to find her's?
someone who cares

Le Roy, NY

#20 Dec 12, 2009
THE ROACH wrote:
the kid playing some kind of f*cken game and when they do I really hope they put her **** in jail for all the aggavation she causing us...
this guy is a looser
someone who cares

Le Roy, NY

#21 Dec 12, 2009
the roach is a looser
someone who cares

Le Roy, NY

#23 Dec 12, 2009
untill someone from your family goes missing will most of you understand what my family goes through so people need to look at there own backyard first all we ask for is a prayer and hope so with respect to all the missing people we pray and remember what if it was your kid and what would you do i would do anything i could and ask for as much help that i could get to find her
The Grammar Police

Rochester, NY

#24 Dec 12, 2009
someone who cares wrote:
untill someone from your family goes missing will most of you understand what my family goes through so people need to look at there own backyard first all we ask for is a prayer and hope so with respect to all the missing people we pray and remember what if it was your kid and what would you do i would do anything i could and ask for as much help that i could get to find her
If I were you I'd start by asking for some punctuation. Holy run on sentance, Batman.
yuck

Rochester, NY

#25 Dec 12, 2009
lol
SSC

Livonia Center, NY

#26 Dec 12, 2009
The Grammar Police wrote:
<quoted text>
If I were you I'd start by asking for some punctuation. Holy run on sentance, Batman.
And learn how to spel !
EnoughAlready

Rochester, NY

#27 Dec 12, 2009
Like how many pair of these sun glasses were sold on the East Coast of America???

Get real!!!
Hannibal

United States

#31 Dec 12, 2009
This B.D. story keeps hanging around.. It's quite boring & sexist to say the least. If a man went missing, the media would have forgotten him by summers end.. Get serious ; give it up!. Anyone who beleives this girl is still alive are the same people who beleive that they didn't find the black boxes from the commercial jets that hit the twin towers..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Longtime downtown Charleston womena s shop to c... Feb '16 JANE 1
News Body of 3-year-old girl to return home (Nov '09) Feb '16 Concern mom 43
News South Carolina Boy, 13, Fatally Shoots Burglar,... (Nov '15) Nov '15 curious 2
News Arrest made, property recovered in Charleston b... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Cement Head 1
News SC inmates complain about food (Oct '11) Jul '15 prison 10
News Charleston, SC (Jun '15) Jun '15 chrystal026 1
News North Charleston activist and Jesse Jackson cal... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Spaulding Smails 2
More from around the web