Concerns Over Illegal Immigration

Concerns Over Illegal Immigration

There are 11 comments on the www.wciv.com story from Apr 15, 2009, titled Concerns Over Illegal Immigration. In it, www.wciv.com reports that:

They were once considered mainly the target of crimes but are undocumented immigrants becoming more and more the perpetrator of crimes? "The longer we have seen them they have now begun to commit crimes to a great extent than initially," said Sheriff Al Cannon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.wciv.com.

czz

AOL

#1 Apr 15, 2009
Operation:(br,bl alien)' WetbackII ' 2009

AOL

#2 Apr 15, 2009
czz

AOL

#3 Apr 15, 2009
all hispanics,africans,latinos,mex icans,etc.

Do Not Belong In The USA!

Cincinnati, OH

#4 Apr 15, 2009
why don't you stop with this crap?
Glory

Moreno Valley, CA

#5 Apr 15, 2009
Of course they are committing more crimes because the "tide is turning". More and more people are becoming aware of the pandering of OUR Government towards illegal aliens and are getting pissed off, so basically the illegals leeching days are slowly being eliminated.
gramma of two

Columbus, OH

#6 Apr 15, 2009
czz wrote:
Operation:(br,bl alien)' WetbackII ' 2009
I have two beautiful grandchildren born out of love.....with my daughter and her illegal hispanic husband I would not trade them or him for the world. In gods eyes we are all equal no matter where we come from or whom we are born to...can you judge someone if you have never walked in there shoes? NO I beleive that immigration may be a test of god to see who his followers support borders or people!
Carol

Fort Smith, AR

#7 Apr 15, 2009
I love my grandchildren too. However do we do away with all laws because of our love for those who broke the law? If we can do away with that law, how about another. How about breaking and entering into your house. Can I break in and take things and say I just had to , and get away with it? We have laws to protect citizens, to protect cultures, to protect states and our nation. Laws and boundaries are important and necessary. Theres alot of heartbreak and I feel for you, but help them do whats lawful and right, not whats illegal. If they refuse to listen then let go and let God.
So What

Athens, GA

#8 Apr 15, 2009
gramma of two wrote:
<quoted text>I have two beautiful grandchildren born out of love.....with my daughter and her illegal hispanic husband I would not trade them or him for the world. In gods eyes we are all equal no matter where we come from or whom we are born to...can you judge someone if you have never walked in there shoes? NO I beleive that immigration may be a test of god to see who his followers support borders or people!
You really are ignorant as hell. The United States has the right to enforce its immigration laws just as any other country. The fact that your daughter chose to marry an illegal is her problem. And leave God out of this because He has absolutely nothing to do with it.

“Assimilate & Speak English!”

Since: Jan 07

Lansing, IL - now: Pomp Bch FL

#9 Apr 15, 2009
gramma of two wrote:
<quoted text>I have two beautiful grandchildren born out of love.....with my daughter and her illegal hispanic husband I would not trade them or him for the world. In gods eyes we are all equal no matter where we come from or whom we are born to...can you judge someone if you have never walked in there shoes? NO I beleive that immigration may be a test of god to see who his followers support borders or people!
Lady, you'd best wake up. The future of your two grandkids is at stake here, and your illegal scum*bag son-in-law is contributing to the problem.

Who in their right mind knowingly marries an illegal alien? What mentally competent, intelligent person knowingly does such a thing *and* has kids with the law breaker?

God said to follow man's laws. Our immigration laws are man's laws. God wrote 10 Commandments, one of which says thou shalt not covet your neighbors' things. Well, those illegal aliens sure seem to be doing a lot of coveting now, don't they?

God can see your illegal son-in-law as wonderful in his own country, and your daughter and their two brats can join him if they don't want to be separated.
Glory

Moreno Valley, CA

#10 Apr 15, 2009
You go girl!!! LOL LOL LOL Not to change the subject, but how are the "tea parties" going up there? I've been to 2 different towns,(1 supposedly a sanctuary city) and it is filled with angry AMERICANS. Not only are they protesting the bail outs, they are protesting illegals collecting benefits. I honked my car horn so much it wouldn't go off.....LOL LOL LOL We'll be joining them after work, can't wait.

“Assimilate & Speak English!”

Since: Jan 07

Lansing, IL - now: Pomp Bch FL

#11 Apr 15, 2009
Glory wrote:
You go girl!!! LOL LOL LOL Not to change the subject, but how are the "tea parties" going up there? I've been to 2 different towns,(1 supposedly a sanctuary city) and it is filled with angry AMERICANS. Not only are they protesting the bail outs, they are protesting illegals collecting benefits. I honked my car horn so much it wouldn't go off.....LOL LOL LOL We'll be joining them after work, can't wait.
Hey Glory! I had all my plans to attend our Tea Party tonight (in Fort Lauderdale) from 5 to 8 and then I could not. I had my computer die the other day. This put me so far behind that I have to work through it - way too much to do. You don't know how "antsy" I am right now, wishing I was in downtown Fort Lauderdale, rather than here, waiting for 'WORK' to print and people to answer my e-mails. If I worked a normal job and not for myself it would be easier, but with my situation, I have to get things done and telling clients my computer died isn't an acceptable excuse. Ugh! This was a bad time for technical problems...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What Charleston looks like, a year after the Dy... Jun '16 Adonay 1
News Body of 3-year-old girl to return home (Nov '09) Jun '16 Oneangrygodmother 44
News Longtime downtown Charleston womena s shop to c... Feb '16 JANE 1
News South Carolina Boy, 13, Fatally Shoots Burglar,... (Nov '15) Nov '15 curious 2
News Arrest made, property recovered in Charleston b... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Cement Head 1
News SC inmates complain about food (Oct '11) Jul '15 prison 10
News Charleston, SC (Jun '15) Jun '15 chrystal026 1
More from around the web