Judge Deflates Tires

Aug 15, 2009 Full story: WABC 7 20

A circuit court judge has acknowledged he deflated a tire on a car parked in a restricted area near his courthouse earlier this week.

Read more

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#1 Aug 15, 2009
In some states, a person caught doing this could, justifiably,(no pun intended) be shot.
For a judge to stoop to such juvenile behavior is bordering on criminal.
Can you say Kangaroo Court?
This guy should be defrocked and disbarred.

“youbeateverythin g youknowthat ”

Since: Apr 07

Buffalo, NY

#2 Aug 16, 2009
What an air-head...pun intended!

“....VETS”

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#3 Aug 16, 2009
Bama Yankee wrote:
In some states, a person caught doing this could, justifiably,(no pun intended) be shot.
For a judge to stoop to such juvenile behavior is bordering on criminal.
Can you say Kangaroo Court?
This guy should be defrocked and disbarred.
allow me to help you out , "censured" defrock is religious ..

“....VETS”

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#4 Aug 16, 2009
Gomer wrote:
What an air-head...pun intended!
you are dam right he asked for it , permit parking only , damn some people feel they can park any where ..

“Crude, Rude, and Lewd!”

Since: Jun 08

Sayonara Falls.

#5 Aug 16, 2009
I knew it was you, Tally. I guess you were TIRE-d of him parking in your spot!
Marilyn

United States

#6 Aug 16, 2009
He could have had it towed but I guess he wanted the person to call their own tow truck?

You would think a judge would follow the law and I'm certain he didn't have the authority for that act of vandelism even if it was justice. A different judge should give him a sentence of being a meter cop for a week writing parking tickets....

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#7 Aug 16, 2009
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
allow me to help you out , "censured" defrock is religious ..
Allow me to help you out.......
defrock:
1 : to deprive (as a priest) of the right to exercise the functions of office
2 : to remove from a position of honor or privilege

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

#8 Aug 16, 2009
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
you are dam right he asked for it , permit parking only , damn some people feel they can park any where ..
we have staff members where I work that also 'invent' their own, private spots...where does this sense of entitlement come from?

how has your weekend been, Tally?

“....VETS”

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#9 Aug 16, 2009
MeanandNasty wrote:
I knew it was you, Tally. I guess you were TIRE-d of him parking in your spot!
kinda deflating isn't , notice the icons , 3 hummm that is the same am't that the vee gang has .. going to be a long war...

“....VETS”

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#10 Aug 16, 2009
Bama Yankee wrote:
<quoted text>
Allow me to help you out.......
defrock:
1 : to deprive (as a priest) of the right to exercise the functions of office
2 : to remove from a position of honor or privilege
priest are not elected .. censured it is ... damn yankee

“....VETS”

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#11 Aug 16, 2009
Debra27 wrote:
<quoted text>
we have staff members where I work that also 'invent' their own, private spots...where does this sense of entitlement come from?
how has your weekend been, Tally?
very good and yours , new trolls and new ball game , the out come will be the same ... thanks for asking ..

“....VETS”

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#12 Aug 16, 2009
–verb (used with object)
1. to deprive (a monk, priest, minister, etc.) of ecclesiastical rank, authority, and function; depose.
2. to divest or strip of a frock.

# a judgment or resolution condemning a person for misconduct; specif., an official expression of disapproval passed by a legislature

“....VETS”

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#13 Aug 16, 2009
elected

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#14 Aug 16, 2009
tallyho wrote:
elected
argue it with Webster's.

“The Buybull is innerrrent.”

Since: Jun 08

Pennsburg, PA

#15 Aug 16, 2009
At least the judge wasn't using a pe-nis pump while court was in session.

Or was he?

What inflates up, must deflate down....

“....VETS”

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#16 Aug 16, 2009
Bama Yankee wrote:
<quoted text>
argue it with Webster's.
I am not the one arguing ,you defrock a cleric and censure a elected official

defrock- Definition from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary..........
.1: to deprive (a monk, priest, minister, etc.) of ecclesiastical rank, authority, and function; depose.

I do not see a judge/senator/president there , do you ???

— ec·cle·si·as·ti·cal·ly
1 : of or relating to a church especially as an established institution

ecclesiastical - Definition from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary..........

“Crude, Rude, and Lewd!”

Since: Jun 08

Sayonara Falls.

#17 Aug 16, 2009
tallyho wrote:
–verb (used with object)
1. to deprive (a monk, priest, minister, etc.) of ecclesiastical rank, authority, and function; depose.
2. to divest or strip of a frock.
# a judgment or resolution condemning a person for misconduct; specif., an official expression of disapproval passed by a legislature
I thought "defrocking" was when you helped a lady remove her dress?

“....VETS”

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#18 Aug 16, 2009
MeanandNasty wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought "defrocking" was when you helped a lady remove her dress?
see what I mean , a peanut how amusing , and the definition is in black and white , children , amazing ..no defrocking is an abortion , obviously after you frocked ..

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#19 Aug 16, 2009
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not the one arguing ,you defrock a cleric and censure a elected official
defrock- Definition from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary..........
.1: to deprive (a monk, priest, minister, etc.) of ecclesiastical rank, authority, and function; depose.
I do not see a judge/senator/president there , do you ???
— ec·cle·si·as·ti·cal·ly
1 : of or relating to a church especially as an established institution
ecclesiastical - Definition from the Merriam-Webster On line Dictionary..........
I refer you to post #7, the definition from the Merriam-Webster on line dictionary
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/def...

“Crude, Rude, and Lewd!”

Since: Jun 08

Sayonara Falls.

#20 Aug 16, 2009
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
see what I mean , a peanut how amusing , and the definition is in black and white , children , amazing ..no defrocking is an abortion , obviously after you frocked ..
NO peanuts in bed while frocking! They hurt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charles County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Waldorf, The Ghetto? (Jun '06) Feb '15 Truth 283
News Conservative dad threatens 'sh*tstorm' if daugh... Oct '14 Shamma 8
News Man Charged For Attempted Murder In Charles Co. (May '12) Sep '14 pico 5
News House Has Three Hour Debate Over Bathrooms, The... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Fundies R Mentall... 4
News Gov. candidates disagree on fracking push (Oct '13) Oct '13 RU KIDDING 2
More Posts Needed Here (Jul '13) Jul '13 Give Me a Break 1
News Police Investigate 2 Jewelry Burglaries At Near... (Apr '13) Apr '13 TATA1219 1
More from around the web