Md. Legislators Consider Tighter Rest...

Md. Legislators Consider Tighter Restrictions On Teen Driving -...

There are 1 comment on the NBC 4 Washington, DC story from Feb 15, 2008, titled Md. Legislators Consider Tighter Restrictions On Teen Driving -.... In it, NBC 4 Washington, DC reports that:

Maryland legislators are trying to make teen driving laws even tougher after about 13 young people died in crashes during a one-month period last fall.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 4 Washington, DC.

Linda J

United States

#1 Feb 16, 2008
It's about time somebody started doing something about teen drivers. I grew up in Charles County and lost friends and a cousin to auto accidents. I hope the laws do pass...maybe then other states will follow the lead of Maryland. I can't imagine what it would be like to lose my child.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charles County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Waldorf, The Ghetto? (Jun '06) Nov 6 Randyis714 287
News Black Lives Matter supporter arrested for threa... Sep '15 CCGuy 2
To Delusional Duck Followers Aug '15 SMCGuy 5
News St. Marya s commissioners hesitant to allow mar... Aug '15 Toots 2
News Woman found pushing dead son, 3, in swing at Md... (May '15) May '15 concerned 1
News Woman, 24, found pushing her DEAD three-year-ol... (May '15) May '15 concerned 1
News Conservative dad threatens 'sh*tstorm' if daugh... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Shamma 8
More from around the web