Two killed in shopping center parking...

Two killed in shopping center parking lot Pair arrested followi...

There are 33 comments on the WFLS story from Jul 4, 2006, titled Two killed in shopping center parking lot Pair arrested followi.... In it, WFLS reports that:

Two men are dead following a fight in a Charles County shopping center parking lot Tuesday afternoon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WFLS.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
HKT

Fort Washington, MD

#24 Jul 6, 2006
In response to your quote, "black people are stupid" - I think this shows your true ignorance and stupidity. There are many names I could refer to you being a white person but I won't stoop to your level. In case you didn't know, God made everyone equal so no matter how white your skin, you're still made from the dirt of the ground, where you will return someday, at the time when you meet your maker to face judgement. I pray for people like you who make comments like this. What do you say when white people kill each other - do you call them stupid also? God help this poor person!
Whitey Ford

Barnesville, OH

#25 Jul 6, 2006
Actually I don't think any of that, it's just fun to watch people get upset about an internet thread. And no, I don't search the internet for black crimes, I live in the community where it happened and was there about 5 minutes after it happened.
HKT

Fort Washington, MD

#26 Jul 6, 2006
Whitey Ford wrote:
Actually I don't think any of that, it's just fun to watch people get upset about an internet thread. And no, I don't search the internet for black crimes, I live in the community where it happened and was there about 5 minutes after it happened.
It is good to hear that you really don't feel that way. I live in the area also and this just lets us know that no place is perfect or completely safe. I'm very saddened by what happened and I pray for the families involved.

We have to pray daily for God's covering upon our lives and our loved ones. Most of all, we have accept God in our hearts as Lord and Savior, and commit our lives to him since we all have an appointment with death one day and that is an appointment we must keep. People are leaving this earth quickly, everytime you look. Don't put off for tomorrow what you can do today, right now in fact. If you have not accepted Jesus as your Lord and Savior and asked him to come into your life and make you brand new, do so now. Then find a church that will preach the true word and help you in your new walk with Christ. God loves you so much - he loves all of us inspite of our flaws, weaknesses and failures.
Keep these two scriptures dear to your heart. John 3:16 "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life" and Romans 10:13 - "For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved."

Be blessed!
John

Woodbridge, VA

#27 Jul 7, 2006
Whitey, now why did you go and do that for? It's not nice to get feathers all ruffled up like that. It really doesn't help the situation. I live in the community too and it's a tragic situation that we should be focusing on the families of the victims, not ourselves.
clydecaddy

Cape Coral, FL

#28 Jul 7, 2006
I blame the parking lot.
clydecaddy

Cape Coral, FL

#29 Jul 7, 2006
The socialist goverment of Maryland has some of the strongest anti-gun laws in the country . This is proof of what happens when the state restricts the law abiding firearm owner from the right to keep and bear arms. One of many reasons I moved out of a state I loved when I grew up there.
Qbee

Long Beach, CA

#30 Jul 7, 2006
HKT wrote:
<quoted text>
It is good to hear that you really don't feel that way. I live in the area also and this just lets us know that no place is perfect or completely safe. I'm very saddened by what happened and I pray for the families involved.
We have to pray daily for God's covering upon our lives and our loved ones. Most of all, we have accept God in our hearts as Lord and Savior, and commit our lives to him since we all have an appointment with death one day and that is an appointment we must keep. People are leaving this earth quickly, everytime you look. Don't put off for tomorrow what you can do today, right now in fact. If you have not accepted Jesus as your Lord and Savior and asked him to come into your life and make you brand new, do so now. Then find a church that will preach the true word and help you in your new walk with Christ. God loves you so much - he loves all of us inspite of our flaws, weaknesses and failures.
Keep these two scriptures dear to your heart. John 3:16 "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life" and Romans 10:13 - "For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved."
Be blessed!
Thank you for putting things into proper perspective. I'm very saddened by this tragic event, my heart goes out to the families. I know first hand the hurt that is felt, because as I stated before, these were friend's of my boyfriend. This is a very sad time for everyone involved. We should be sending our prayers, not igniting tempers.
Our lives are but dashes in time! We should all evaluate where we are with Christ because tomorrow is promised to no one. He who dwells in the shelter of the most high shall abide under the shadow of the almighty. psalms 91:1... This was not God's will! God bless you my fellow brother or sister in Christ.
clydecaddy

Cape Coral, FL

#31 Jul 7, 2006
Proud of my People wrote:
Next time you turn on your air conditioner, thank that black man who thought enough about your uneducated, white behind to invent it. Thank that Black man who invented blood banks and established them all over the world. And truth be told, Are you sure you don't have ANY black blood in your ignorant butt, because it was your white men desiring black woman at their worst over pasty stringy haired women with no shape. And it was those same pasty girls desiring a black man because they got it like that. In my state there are more white faces begging for my hard earned dollar than brown. I bet you are bobbin your head to Beyonce, Diana Ross, Chuck Berry, Jimi Hendrix, Bob Marley, Seal, Johnny Mathis or who ever found the beat because whitey hasn't. I bet your paying momey to see a black man shoot a ball, throw a pass or make a touchdown. Not to mention hit the the WHITE ball in the hole on the green. Face it we're taking over. You're soo scared because your people have run out of ideas to get rid of us. Why? You're the one's who brought us here, we didn't ask to come. Read a real history book, Stupid!!!!!
ONE HUNDRED YEARS AGO MY FAMILY WAS IN EUROPE. HOW DID I BRING YOU HERE ?
Bryans Road Neighbor

Germany

#32 Jul 7, 2006
Bryans Road Citizen Too

AOL

#33 Jul 7, 2006
Bryans Road Neighbor wrote:
http://journals.aol.com/profes sorcruz/WHITEFORDSSONA53YEAROL DDRUGADDIC/#Entry485
Everyone should go to that site placed by "Bryans Road Neighbor". It say a bit about Whitey Ford.{{{{{{{{{laughing}}}}}}}} }}

No more replies to that creep! It's really not worth the time.
Lina

Washington, DC

#34 Jul 10, 2006
John wrote:
Besides Lina,I wouldn't be at a KKK meeting. That term means hate. And I don't hate. I want to know where is the love? Can you tell me Lina? Where is the love in what you say to me?
What are you talking about? I didnt even reply to any of your comments... Are you and Whitey Ford the same person??? Im confused...
John

Woodbridge, VA

#35 Jul 10, 2006
Sorry Lina, my bad. I thought you were responding to me. Only because the Black eye peas song I quoted has in it and I thought you were referring to me. Sorry!
Lina

Washington, DC

#36 Jul 11, 2006
John wrote:
Sorry Lina, my bad. I thought you were responding to me. Only because the Black eye peas song I quoted has in it and I thought you were referring to me. Sorry!
No problem...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charles County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Woman found pushing dead son, 3, in swing at Md... May '15 concerned 1
News Woman, 24, found pushing her DEAD three-year-ol... May '15 concerned 1
News Waldorf, The Ghetto? (Jun '06) Mar '15 speee1dy 284
News Conservative dad threatens 'sh*tstorm' if daugh... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Shamma 8
News Man Charged For Attempted Murder In Charles Co. (May '12) Sep '14 pico 5
News House Has Three Hour Debate Over Bathrooms, The... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Fundies R Mentall... 4
News Gov. candidates disagree on fracking push (Oct '13) Oct '13 RU KIDDING 2
More from around the web