Virginia man indicted again for 1970s...

Virginia man indicted again for 1970s abuse

There are 2 comments on the The Independent story from Nov 17, 2011, titled Virginia man indicted again for 1970s abuse. In it, The Independent reports that:

A Charles County grand jury has indicted a Virginia man already charged with raping a young girl throughout the 1970s on additional counts of rape, child abuse and sex offense.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Independent.

Concerned Parent

Holly, MI

#1 Nov 28, 2011
This happens everyday so much more than you know. 5 states have now made molesting a child an offense punishable by Death. Maryland should follow their lead. Maybe if there were real consuquenes this wouldnt be so common. Maryland is too easy on sex offenders

Since: Nov 11

Washington, DC

#2 Nov 30, 2011
Concerned Parent wrote:
This happens everyday so much more than you know. 5 states have now made molesting a child an offense punishable by Death. Maryland should follow their lead. Maybe if there were real consuquenes this wouldnt be so common. Maryland is too easy on sex offenders
I totally agree. I feel sexual abuse of children have been long ignored by the judicial system. When a child suffers sexual abuse, there can be long-term suffering to that child that is irreversible which can negatively impact his/her life. Its about time child molesters get harsher punishments for their crime.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charles County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
To Delusional Duck Followers (Jul '15) Sep 5 SweetPotatoSusie 6
News Waldorf, The Ghetto? (Jun '06) Apr '16 Resident 288
News Parents Sue School for Teaching Their Daughter ... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Thinking 4
News Parents Sue Maryland High School For "Forcing" ... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Andrew 1
News Black Lives Matter supporter arrested for threa... (Sep '15) Sep '15 CCGuy 2
News St. Marya s commissioners hesitant to allow mar... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Toots 2
News Woman found pushing dead son, 3, in swing at Md... (May '15) May '15 concerned 1
More from around the web